SS Rajamouli announces new film with Mahesh babu - Page 8

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by vcs17

agree, I think he can do pan faced droll type comedy (even in pokiri it is that) not the very physical slap stick type I in murari last climax he was good the death scene, it is not easy to carry off,  though the whole concept ppl who are not into that type of movies will find OTT

yes,he has really fallen in recent times, he has regressed while others have become sophisticated 

i dont watch his recent movies that is why

Murari eventhough I did find his acting OTT in the movie, I liked the movie. It had a good story and it was a good family entertainer.. MB-Sonali bindre pair looked cute.. And it had great music. The movie was block buster.. It's sad that they don't make such family entertainers anymore in Tollywood. 

Edited by Flyhigh_9 - 1 years ago

Sigh MB

Huggge potential that gets wasted again and again 

I mean the guy did some of the biggest cult classics in the early 2000s ..it’s sad to see him reduced to random songs n

and random speeches in his recent movies 

He needs directors who will push him to do better…ssr/sandeep vanga/trivikram are the kind who will push their actors so hopefully he’s got his game back now 

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Flyhigh_9

Murari eventhough I did find his acting OTT in the movie, I liked the movie. It had a good story and it was a good family entertainer.. MB-Sonali bindre pair looked cute.. And it had great music. The movie was block buster.. It's sad that they don't make such family entertainers anymore in Tollywood. 

Ya it’s nice ,d struggle between will n destiny shown in entertaining way , at last grand mother does self sacrifice n saves her grand son , interesting .it means destiny won .

Originally posted by Medha_Sree

A globe trotting action adventure 

😳

Okay I can't be the only one seeing this. Why does he look like a K-boy here? 😳

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

Okay I can't be the only one seeing this. Why does he look like a K-boy here? 😳

Ask Mahesh babu 😆

Oh typo error it’s ok . No alia bulia pls enough . Oh lucky is ur fav character , ya it’s funny . It’s Devuda😆

Sadly no matter how cringeworthy she’s, she’ll definitely get the biggest movies in India and i won’t be surprised. 

Lucky and Bantu, I can rewatch again and again 🤣. Even Shastri from DJ is so funny, lol 😂 but nothing beats lucky 

Originally posted by SteFanSalvaTor

Sadly no matter how cringeworthy she’s, she’ll definitely get the biggest movies in India and i won’t be surprised. 

Lucky and Bantu, I can rewatch again and again 🤣. Even Shastri from DJ is so funny, lol 😂 but nothing beats lucky 

Just miss n blink , invisible roles lol . 

😆

Just miss n blink , invisible roles lol . 

😆

Shastri’s comedy in DJ is so underrated, the movie is a guilty pleasure and ohh the album is superior, too many good songs with great piece of dancing. I didn’t know pooja danced so well, it’s bad they didn’t give her much dancing in AVPL

Originally posted by SteFanSalvaTor

Shastri’s comedy in DJ is so underrated, the movie is a guilty pleasure and ohh the album is superior, too many good songs with great piece of dancing. I didn’t know pooja danced so well, it’s bad they didn’t give her much dancing in AVPL

Ya dj album is nice . I find her stiff , seems made her to dance n left in other lol .

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago