Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

will the PH continue ADEK

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

will the PH continue ADEK

they will have to replace both the leads and continue, if they are allowed to..... Plus kids were also part of thr crew!! Hopefully they were not on the sets that day!! 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Everyone

Sad What Happened To Tunisha Sharma May Her Soul Rest In Peace I Will Watch The Show From The Beginning

It Is Good?

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't  watch the show but saw the news and decided to come here to see if there were any discussions related to this in the forum.....honestly this is very shocking and horrible.....and she was only 20? Idk why but i feel very sad reading this....i mean getting to play the female lead at the age of 20 is such a big deaal , she would've  had a bright career after this show  taking her life for (allegedly) a breakup sounds....idk how to put it without offending her fans so I'll  leave it at that....i know it's  not right to pass comments on someone without knowing what they went through but if she was depressed she could've  reached out to a professional for help , why such a drastic decision? Imagine the plight of her parents...saw some of her IG posts , she seemed like such a sweet person....I'm  only 21 so this news hit me in a whole different level cause your 20's is the age where you enjoy your fullest ( acc to me)... i just wish she sought for help at the right time....

Rest in peace :(

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
HarshadThakker thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

they will have to replace both the leads and continue, if they are allowed to..... Plus kids were also part of thr crew!! Hopefully they were not on the sets that day!! 

@bold;

😱 OMG i didn't  even think about this....hope the kids weren't  present to see this...it would traumatize them forever....even if the show returns somehow will the parents of those child actors allow them to work on the show?

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

I don't  watch the show but saw the news and decided to come here to see if there were any discussions related to this in the forum.....honestly this is very shocking and horrible.....and she was only 20? Idk why but i feel very sad reading this....i mean getting to play the female lead at the age of 20 is such a big deaal , she would've  had a bright career after this show  taking her life for (allegedly) a breakup sounds....idk how to put it without offending her fans so I'll  leave it at that....i know it's  not right to pass comments on someone without knowing what they went through but if she was depressed she could've  reached out to a professional for help , why such a drastic decision? Imagine the plight of her parents...saw some of her IG posts , she seemed like such a sweet person....I'm  only 21 so this news hit me in a whole different level cause your 20's is the age where you enjoy your fullest ( acc to me)... i just wish she sought for help at the right time....

Rest in peace :(

She had been suffering from depression for many years due to the deaths of her father and a cousin to whom she was very close. The news of her committing suicide shocked and upset me terribly, but it didn't surprise me as I knew what she had been going through. There was an article here on IF two years ago where she confessed about her depression and how her co-actor from "Internet Wala Love" helped her to overcome it. She said she was cured, but something must have happened that made the depression come back. We should not judge her because her mental health must not have allowed her to think straight when she took her life. But she did try to fight her depression. One can go and check the article here on IF to see how hard she tried. I think it's a big loss for the TV industry. She was a very good actress, very involved in her scenes, and very graceful. It's really, really sad that she is no more. 

Rest in peace, Tunisha. You brought a lot of happiness to people through your acting. You will surely be missed. 

HarshadThakker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

She had been suffering from depression for many years due to the deaths of her father and a cousin to whom she was very close. The news of her committing suicide shocked and upset me terribly, but it didn't surprise me as I knew what she had been going through. There was an article here on IF two years ago where she confessed about her depression and how her co-actor from "Internet Wala Love" helped her to overcome it. She said she was cured, but something must have happened that made the depression come back. We should not judge her because her mental health must not have allowed her to think straight when she took her life. But she did try to fight her depression. One can go and check the article here on IF to see how hard she tried. I think it's a big loss for the TV industry. She was a very good actress, very involved in her scenes, and very graceful. It's really, really sad that she is no more. 

Rest in peace, Tunisha. You brought a lot of happiness to people through your acting. You will surely be missed. 

Oh sorry i didn't  know about her father and cousin... , i was just posting whatever i read in the article....yeah you're right , one shouldn't   judge anyone like that without knowing all the facts...also i wasn't  judging when i was talking abt her depression....

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

Oh sorry i didn't  know about her father and cousin... , i was just posting whatever i read in the article....yeah you're right , one shouldn't   judge anyone like that without knowing all the facts...also i wasn't  judging when i was talking abt her depression....

No sorry, dear. You don't need to apologize. I was not questioning you; I was just pointing out some facts that I know. It's not possible for us to know everything about everything that comes out in the news, so it might happen to all of us to draw the wrong conclusions. And suicide cases always, but always leave us disturbed and sad, questioning what could have been done to avoid it.