Meet drabble ideas

Posted: 1 years ago

so I had couple of scenarios running in my mind since my all other threads are closed. I am starting this one and I am in no mood to edit so whatever I discussed over twitter with Jiggy. I am going to copy paste it here. 

I was planning on adding full conversations but now no longer interested so this is what it is.

read it if you guys want it. :)

Index 

Drabble 1 idea : page 1
Drabble 2 idea: page 1
Drabble 3 idea : page 1

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago

Drabble 1 (plot only)

Bd CBD chapter over .. and they found the child and whole family is happy… especially Meet Ahlawat as everything is sorted and he got to hold his child for the first time ..so he comes near Meet H who was holding their son and took him in his arms while he is still in Meet H arms .. one arm on her shoulder.. one arm holding the baby resting his hand beneath hers but Meet H conveniently excused herself slowly from that position leaving him alone with child .. not doing swiftly as family is around. 
he noticed but let it pass k baad me baat krega usse

he was waiting for her and his child at night pacing in his room .. but she didn’t come .. so he went out in search of her

and found her sleeping in guest room along with the child … he wonders why is she sleeping in guest room

he thought of waking her up but thinking since its late and she must be tired also not to disturb the kid .. he let it be that he will talk to her in the morning

he slept on the other side of the bed kissing his son’s forehead and looking at Meet H … he tried to caress her head but she stirred and he didn’t

in morning she woke up and noticed him .. before she could say anything she noticed baby was also awake .. so she spoke to baby lovingly that she is going to get ready fast and bring him food as he must be hungry.. till then be with his father so she went for a bath… (in my version she has long hair) .. she comes out and drying her hair .. which wakes Meet A .. he saw that but didn’t get up immediately .. her kurti’s dori isn’t done .. so she was struggling to tie it .. he came behind her to tie it .. she saw him and immediately moved towards wall and away from him asking him what is he doing

he said he was just helping her out .. she said she doesn’t need any help .. and. what is he anyways doing in her room

he insists on doing it .. but she says she can do it herself… but still he pulls her towards him and when she tries to resist.. he puts a finger on her lips that enough is enough.. she can’t do everything alone.. she is seething with anger.. but didn’t say a word and let him do it … he tries to take his sweet time doing that .. thinking of flirting with her a little but she is although affected but irritated she again asked him to hurry up and asks him what is he doing in her room anyways .. since she has no longer confiscated his room.. so why isn’t he there .. he says - his room? its their room.. he could ask the same question to her that why isn’t she in their room … she politely replies it isn’t her room anymore..

she says if he forgot then let her remind him that they are divorced… and no longer together… since now everything is well between him and Rajvardhan.. she wants to leave but at the same time she doesn’t want them to be away from their grandchild

as they will file for joint custody but it’s customary that court will grant custody of a small kid to his mother for now

and she has thought over it .. so she will stay back so that family won’t have to be away from him

Meet A is stunned and unable to speak that what is she saying he finally gained his voice and now getting angry said what the hell is she talking about? custody .. divorce what nonsense is all this as she knew he didn’t marry anyone else

she says agreed he didn’t marry but what she said the day they filed for divorce is true .. that she doesn’t need a husband like him anymore.. so she will go ahead with it .. since there is still a month left in 6 month period plus they have to add a joint custody clause .. she will be here .. 
she then said “don’t worry.. once he grew up a little… we will divide days .. like 4 days he will be with his mother and 3 days with him .. his father .. like mon, tue, wed, thu with her as she is the mother and fri sat sun with him as he goes to office in weekdays and will be free mostly on weekend… she said it deliberately and saw the result reflected in his eyes as she intended as he is clearly having a flashback of what he told that day about dividing days between wives

he knew he did some unpardonable things … there is one more thing that she didn’t know.. that the divorce proceedings was a facade … if he tells her now she will insist on immediately filing one because he knows her … once she decided something it’s impossible to change her decision

so he will do everything in his power for next 30 days .. to win her back .. but before that he has to tread cautiously around her .. so he says we still have 30 days and court has mandated them to stay together to sort it out she replies that she is still living with him under the same roof so she is still abiding by court laws

but he said that judge has asked them to live together.. plus it will be bad for the child to be different rooms due to parents and what will they tell rajvardhan… with great difficulty everything has become normal .. let him recuperate a little before telling him their decision and mostly he will convince her to change her decision to go ahead with divorce so there will be no need to tell family anything

she argues … he argue back .. (it could be a nice banter which I wanted to add but not anymore. Basically he challenges her that what was she afraid of that she could not be able to stay mad at him in such close proximity.. which angered her .. she retorted back and he instigated her further throwing a challenge)
finally she agrees and accept the challenge

he congratulated himself on this small win.. and they finally move into their room.. but new challenge .. she insists on sleeping on couch

he gives excuse of the baby .. that what if baby rolls down from the other end .. it will be convenient if they sleep on two sided with kid in between for his safety
as waise b they have shared bed earlier with a curtain in between then why not with their kid … she agrees .. he is happy 

basically aise hi kuch moments h .. which I thought could write like for 30 days like one day he tries to make baby sleep with grandparents so that they have to sleep together but she went and sleep on couch that day .. and once she is asleep he sleeps on floor next to her … and in sleep she changes sides and ends up falling on top of him they had an eyelock.. she immediately tries to move away but he holds her back .. and not breaking eyelock

trying all saam daam dand bhed to convince her of his love for her and her blocking his advances

like even removing the couch from the room under the pretext it was broken so that next time she has to sleep with him on bed

As I am not up for it. I won't write full drabble.. its just an idea if anyone wants to read. 

Drabble 2 (idea)

another idea that I thought of involves a new guy who is son of a long lost friendof Ashok hooda … so his son and Meet H are family friends .. and guy’s mother expressed her wish to make Meet H her bahu in front of Babita and Meet A saying things putting babita meet a and Bd to shame

not directly but indirectly like expressing her love for the meet h as a daughter she always wanted as her daughter in law but could not have and how ashok hooda since childhood wanted this match

and her son loves her so much that even after all these years he never agreed for any other girl

he respects her a lot and happy to be her lifelong friend and how as a companion he will never leave her alone and how anyone will be lucky to have this girl as daughter in law .. as she is so beautiful inner and outer.. and literally an incarnation of goddess divine

jis b ghr jayegi khushiyaan and tarakki se bhr degi types

and she knew k iske kiye ldko ki kami ni h but wo jholi fela kr maang ri h use

Again. I had a very nice drabble in mind for this but not willing to write this one too.

drabble 3 (idea)

down the years they didn’t divorce but stay away from each other .. as he once said .. k baat ni krti pas to rhti .. and after a while .. their son demands a sister

both gets awkward and Meet H scolded her son a little and ask him to run along
so after their son is out of the earshot.. he asks her to reconsider and rekindle their relationship as they are living together for sometime like strangers. dost to bn hi gye h .. why not be husband wife again

but she rejects the idea … as she could not tell him everytime he comes close to her she has visions of that night when he almost molested her
and although she is now on good terms with him but physical proximity is out of the question
but they need to address this at some point .. because not only their son but even family is asking them to consider having another child since they got to know Meet H has no issues conceiving again
how they got to know she can conceive again is another interesting situation (which again I am not going to write about now)
now this can go anywhere like funny bnana h .. or thoda educational bnana h to she could mention on him bringing up the topic again and again k they could have another kid but via IVF … and not natural process
he will be puzzled k kyu? why not naturally.. they can try … IVF is for people who can’t conceive naturally and they didn’t even try once to come to this conclusion
also its not the kid he wanted .. he wanted physical intimacy back into their relationship…which is not there …
whenever things start going in that direction she always finds a way to excuse herself and she never even let him hug her or kiss her anymore.
she maintains one arm distance which is infuriating him
he loves her and craves to touch her to express his feelings but she doesn’t let him come near her
basically I wanted both of these things addressed.. the molestation and days division but no longer interested now to write about it.

Idea 2 is the best. 

Originally posted by Anjureads

Idea 2 is the best. 

I know right …I can’t even think beyond a new guy at this point… mje Meet A se koi lagaav hi ni ra … 😔

Originally posted by Jugnu21

I know right …I can’t even think beyond a new guy at this point… mje Meet A se koi lagaav hi ni ra … 😔

Have no idea what the makers aim to show though. To show the FL as a victim, they butchered the ML to the extreme... to show FL's extent of love, they made her into a doormat and a person who accepts any responsibility in the name of love. I am only aware of ML's second marriage and whatever I got to know through this forum. ML tho ghatiya kaam kar hi rha hai but mujhe ML se zyada Raj se chid hai bcz last week in tt I saw that he again  tied down Meety to the family with some nonsense Bahu Beta terminology instead of freeing her. Bhai kisi ko zanjeero mein baandhna koi Raj se seekhe. MA I will still give points over Raj if he wanted Meety to leave and go. Ab itna kiya hi hai tho just end current ML character and bring in a new ML who shows true appreciation of FL and takes her out of this mess is my pov. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago

Have no idea what the makers aim to show though. To show the FL as a victim, they butchered the ML to the extreme... to show FL's extent of love, they made her into a doormat and a person who accepts any responsibility in the name of love. I am only aware of ML's second marriage and whatever I got to know through this forum. ML tho ghatiya kaam kar hi rha hai but mujhe ML se zyada Raj se chid hai bcz last week in tt I saw that he again  tied down Meety to the family with some nonsense Bahu Beta terminology instead of freeing her. Bhai kisi ko zanjeero mein baandhna koi Raj se seekhe. MA I will still give points over Raj if he wanted Meety to leave and go. Ab itna kiya hi hai tho just end current ML character and bring in a new ML who shows true appreciation of FL and takes her out of this mess is my pov. 

If it was only that much about the ML than it was still fine... He actually thinks Meety is his rival who took his father away so demotivates her about running the business every chance he gets... The stupid doormat becomes teary eyed cos he is so harsh but still he doesn't stop... 😡

Originally posted by watevever

If it was only that much about the ML than it was still fine... He actually thinks Meety is his rival who took his father away so demotivates her about running the business every chance he gets... The stupid doormat becomes teary eyed cos he is so harsh but still he doesn't stop... 😡

Then all the more reason to bring a new ML. There is nothing left here. The new ML need not be Meety's love interest immediately but at least someone who thinks about her and stands up for her in the true sense. Aur agar ML abhi nahi chahiye then can be a supporting female character too. Is Fai there still? Who drives some sense into Raj too and free her from these bonds. And FL is a human. She too has a breaking point but makers dont seem to think so. New character usko bhi thhoda self love sikhayein.... 

But aisa kuch hoga nahi bcz that is not the message the makers are trying to give here. 

I seriously pray that both leads quit the show and move on to different projects. Agar ssp ke saath is wajah se relation kharaab bhi ho jaye I dont think its as big a problem as ditching an ekta show in the tv industry 🤣

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago

Then all the more reason to bring a new ML. There is nothing left here. The new ML need not be Meety's love interest immediately but at least someone who thinks about her and stands up for her in the true sense. Aur agar ML abhi nahi chahiye then can be a supporting female character too. Is Fai there still? Who drives some sense into Raj too and free her from these bonds. And FL is a human. She too has a breaking point but makers dont seem to think so. New character usko bhi thhoda self love sikhayein.... 

Makers made her so doormat it's just sad I mean Meetwa actually said if anything happens to his father's business due to her he will make life hell for her!!! He hates her soo much!! She just looked at him with tears in her eyes and said she is trying!!! Meet ustad is dead! The show is basically teaching us not be nice or love anyone as it makes u weak... 👎