Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

you can do it! I thought I would be bored but I was actually entertained. and when the dhobi bag made its entrance yet again, I laughed. gosh, someone tell these people to buy imlie a proper bag please! ðŸ˜†

I know i can sit through it, I'm just too weak to switch it on 😂

Maybe I'll catch up on Saturday so i can drown in rwsp episode on Sunday 🤣

Sana2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I can see so much potential for this story to develop if given the time because they definitely have the talent in SuMaan,  not sure how much is intentional by the CVS, but today Aryan made me think it's not a complete kichdi by the CVS and there is a plot to the story they are showing to finish season 1.

The speed at which they went from imlie divorce to mentoring to friends to almost forced marriage to lovers to would be parents was so fast , so that too could be used in the resolving narrative too... as you said imlie never really took stock, they both just got carried away in their falling in love phase bubble and all the potential arising issues were swept under the carpet, which is quite typical too in the real world too, and then reality in the form of the miscarriage burst their bubble, again was that intentional? 

Honestly this track is so much better than the jo track, that I found just infuriating this is sad and thought provoking. They both need to realise they need to be each others priorities...

But what I would like to see in the resolution I think it might be a bit too deep and sensitive for ITV and Gul, who needs bomb damakas and masala...

I still believe Gul in the end will show that love conquers all...  In QH1 Zoya left her accidental husband to be with Asad because love is the most important etc and then she went on and killed them for season 2! 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sana2020

I can see so much potential for this story to develop if given the time because they definitely have the talent in SuMaan,  not sure how much is intentional by the CVS, but today Aryan made me think it's not a complete kichdi by the CVS and there is a plot to the story they are showing to finish season 1.

The speed at which they went from imlie divorce to mentoring to friends to almost forced marriage to lovers to would be parents was so fast , so that too could be used in the resolving narrative too... as you said imlie never really took stock, they both just got carried away in their falling in love phase bubble and all the potential arising issues were swept under the carpet, which is quite typical too in the real world too, and then reality in the form of the miscarriage burst their bubble, again was that intentional? 

Honestly this track is so much better than the jo track, that I found just infuriating this is sad and thought provoking. They both need to realise they need to be each others priorities...

But what I would like to see in the resolution I think it might be a bit too deep and sensitive for ITV and Gul, who needs bomb damakas and masala...

I still believe Gul in the end will show that love conquers all...  In QH1 Zoya left her accidental husband to be with Asad because love is the most important etc and then she went on and killed them for season 2! 

So do you think they won't be killed off and have a happily ever after? 

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

there was always great potential in this drama but they keep teasing us with never quite following it through. with aryan, there was such juice from his trauma over arvind's death and I was so cheesed off that it never got covered properly and we never got to see the dramatics of him going through the grief cycle and processing how his anger was misplaced. instead, we got a joke of a villain and it was all wrapped up too quickly. 

so if they choose to, then yes, they can actually wrap up this arylie story rather meaningfully by actually developing their relationship through the conflicts, by asking the tough questions, by pushing through with ugly anger. but given how the writing has been all over the place for so many tracks now, we can only take it an episode at a time to review it seems. 

Sana2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

So do you think they won't be killed off and have a happily ever after? 

In QH1 once KSG left, the trp tanked and the new Asad was not accepted, SJ, wanted to continue so it made ITV sense for a generation leap, and I think some characters, his mum and the villains were kept for season 2, I've only watched the KSG episodes on repeat so don't know for sure, but SJ as their twin daughters was a connection to season 1. Didn't watch IB so don't know what happened, but from what I know NM stayed on but that didn't work in terms of trp and IB shut down fairly soon.

Here's it's all change and so I don't know what the point of killing them off is now, the name of the serial will need to change from imlie, then why not just completely new story? Try as much as they want, I don't think people are invested in chinni enough or arylie daughter, especially if the parents love story is basically a tragedy... 

Let's be honest we get tempted to watch Gul shows not to see a tragedy but to see a love story with good layered characters in it... Expecting a happy ending for the lead couple, even if they butcher the chargers along the way... 

I'd accept imlie and Aryan parting ways after they try and genuinely resolve their differences, realising love is not enough sometimes, and Imlie going on to be an independent women... That as an ending can make sense for season 1, but killing them in season 1 seems a bit unnecessary now, and what would they actually be continuing in season 2 anyway without arylie and Malini or any of the rathores?  But if they really want to I think they should end season 1 with arylie happy and united, leave the mystery of how and why they died in season 2 for chinni etc to solve

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
I disagree with a few points. Aryan promised Imlie he will never leave her hand come what may, all through since marriage. same Aryan asked her to bloody leave at MC. does it not mean Imlie's trust on him is broken? and after 5years when she is back, he told he chose to stay alone and want no one in his life. what she should understand from this? why she should trust him again when he said I trust you tell me about sugar. she is sure from his words that he doesn't want her in his life. trust should be two sided. not one side. they never had open talks about any issues pre and post leap. pre leap it was Aryan blindly following her because that suited story line. When MC happened something went against his expectation from her and she was shown the door out. now he himself confused her about her place in his life. when your partner forget about your intimate moments what trust do we expect from him
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mango Ji..

I watched Aru’s scene from yesterdays episode. My dil toots ðŸ¥º. Agree with everything you said. On point!

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Mango Ji..

I watched Aru’s scene from yesterdays episode. My dil toots ðŸ¥º. Agree with everything you said. On point!

the gif you chose made me laugh. kekeke... ðŸ˜†

am around but mostly lurking in the forum; not much to say about the drama. ðŸ¤·

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

I disagree with a few points. Aryan promised Imlie he will never leave her hand come what may, all through since marriage. same Aryan asked her to bloody leave at MC. does it not mean Imlie's trust on him is broken? and after 5years when she is back, he told he chose to stay alone and want no one in his life. what she should understand from this? why she should trust him again when he said I trust you tell me about sugar. she is sure from his words that he doesn't want her in his life. trust should be two sided. not one side. they never had open talks about any issues pre and post leap. pre leap it was Aryan blindly following her because that suited story line. When MC happened something went against his expectation from her and she was shown the door out. now he himself confused her about her place in his life. when your partner forget about your intimate moments what trust do we expect from him

see I thought they both made unrealistic promises which they cannot keep right from the start. it all sounds romantic on paper but not in reality based. thats why I felt they did us dirty with the lack of a slowburn as they gave us a romance without a strong base and foundation. the confession was way too early and it needed more time. this felt like a relationship on fast train. 

that said, aryan asking her in the hospital to explain what was going on -- a really big step when a relationship is in tatters. he was giving her trust even though the relationship has not been restored and he was willing to put aside any judgement or reservation and simply listen. that is huge when a relationship is all over the place. but that kind of trust can only take so much pressure and friction before it will break. it was superbly fragile at the moment. 

imlie has always chosen at will when to trust aryan and when to shut him out. relationships cannot work that way. he also has needs, wants, insecurities and fears -- he can't be there to just hold her hand when it is convenient for her. it is a good lesson for viewers in a way -- fragile trust can only take so much pressure and timing is so important when it comes to deepening the relationship. you miss the timing, it is possible to miss the train. 

so, the episode made sense given where they are in their relationship chart at the moment. when a relationship is in good weather, sure, you are going to be holding hands but when there is conflict, you may or may not hold each other's hand. it happens even in the strongest of marriages when couples are on different sides for various issues. people can feel lonely, annoyed and angry even when they are in happy families. it happens. 

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=mango.falooda]

see I thought they both made unrealistic promises which they cannot keep right from the start. it all sounds romantic on paper but not in reality based. thats why I felt they did us dirty with the lack of a slowburn as they gave us a romance without a strong base and foundation. the confession was way too early and it needed more time. this felt like a relationship on fast train. 

that said, aryan asking her in the hospital to explain what was going on -- a really big step when a relationship is in tatters. he was giving her trust even though the relationship has not been restored and he was willing to put aside any judgement or reservation and simply listen. that is huge when a relationship is all over the place. but that kind of trust can only take so much pressure and friction before it will break. it was superbly fragile at the moment. 

imlie has always chosen at will when to trust aryan and when to shut him out. relationships cannot work that way. he also has needs, wants, insecurities and fears -- he can't be there to just hold her hand when it is convenient for her. it is a good lesson for viewers in a way -- fragile trust can only take so much pressure and timing is so important when it comes to deepening the relationship. you miss the timing, it is possible to miss the train. 

so, the episode made sense given where they are in their relationship chart at the moment. when a relationship is in good weather, sure, you are going to be holding hands but when there is conflict, you may or may not hold each other's hand. it happens even in the strongest of marriages when couples are on different sides for various issues. people can feel lonely, annoyed and angry even when they are in happy families. it happens. 

[/QUOTE]
true. the relationship was not built slowly, especially that of spouses. they were too good as partners and friends. but in marriage you have different expectations. and when one fails to meet expectations from other person, marriage falls apart. for that only way out is open communication which is not shown here. it was obvious to happen and it happened