Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Are you team Jennie or Team KSG?

#TeamPopcorn

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neha34

No one cares about HS3. That genre doesn’t exist anymore in Bollywood and after the so called blockbuster HS3, he had been out of work for 3-4 years and now his acting career doesn’t exist. That movie only became hit because of the erotic genre and songs, not because of him. He said he will do three web series this year and spread the news through his PR but nothing happened so far. It’s better not to do such blockbuster like HS3 because those erotic movies had destroyed KSG’s career. If he sticked with TV, then he would’ve have good career now. So it would’ve been better if he didn’t chose those erotic genre like Alone and HS3 and focused on his TV career. He also took Bipasha down with him because Bollywood threw her out after she married him. 

Such a long rant but no mention of any Hit film of Flop Winget because it doesn't exist.🤣

KSG career is anyday better than Flop Winget career because he actually had Hit movies and shows.😆

Pooja_1111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Jennifer Pr is hyping her beyond her league tbh it seems these fanbots praise and her pr has gone to her head she thinks she is some Hollywood star given her behaviour when infact nobody really cares about her if not for dmg fans and her whole fiasco with ksg if she wouldn't have done dmg nobody would even know her she is not that a great actress it's just because her natural chemistry onscreen and off-screen with ksg has kept her in limelight and she benefited more when he married bipasha than she got sympathy votes too wo bipasha khud toh doobi ksg ko bhi le doobi when there was so much hate towards them she still kept posting those smooching pics with him she didn't even cared that he was still married with Jennifer when she was honeymooning with him and moreover she married one month after his divorce that was the last mail in the coffin

Edited by Pooja_1111 - 1 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Jennifer and Tejaswi PR n fans keep spreading fake news of getting casted in movies.

Aashiqui is a hit franchise, why would makers cast Jennifer opposite kartik who is A lister n so young to jennifer. 

Just Jennifer fans keep hyping her that she is a big thing but she is no where on TV also. 

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Lucknowie spotted?  😆

woohoooo......I knew someone from Lucknow will get it...🥳🤣

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neha34

KSG’s career? Does he have any career left now? His career is now Bipasha’s dog at her house. 

What is Flop Winget's career? Doing Flop shows?😆

KSG and Bips are happily married and soon going to have a kid. Winget couldn't even find another man after KSG threw her out of his life. Shows she was always below KSG's standards.😆

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Jennifer PR is very strong 😂

Jennifer is decent actress but her fans have lost it .According to them jenny is too good for kartik and kartik have constipated expression and jenny will eat him up 😂😂. What delusional and shitty fandom she has she deserve better fans.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Jennifer PR is very strong 😂

Jennifer is decent actress but her fans have lost it .According to them jenny is too good for kartik and kartik have constipated expression and jenny will eat him up 😂😂. What delusional and shitty fandom she has she deserve better fans.

She has got the worst fandom on Twitter. They think she's bigger than even Hollywood stars and Bollywood and Hollywood are way too low for their Queen. 🤡😂 Her PR had spread rumors few months ago that she'll act opposite Kartik in Shehzada. She had even tagged him in one of her posts and he didn't even bother to respond. She's a good actress but needs to try looking for different roles in webseries. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Welcome 🤗

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

She has got the worst fandom on Twitter. They think she's bigger than even Hollywood stars and Bollywood and Hollywood are way too low for their Queen. 🤡😂 Her PR had spread rumors few months ago that she'll act opposite Kartik in Shehzada. She had even tagged him in one of her posts and he didn't even bother to respond. She's a good actress but needs to try looking for different roles in webseries. 

She is good but in certain types of roles like maya.I never found her relevant before that but that is my opinion.I think grey shades suits her more than positive and innocent girl because i was not able to connect her in such kind of roles.And her romantic scenes did nothing for me but hope in future she proves me wrong.Yeah her fans are most shit fandom i come across they love to age shame,body shame and sl*t shame other actors and actresses.I find no issue in hyping your favorite but in process of doing  that don't degrade others.

Edited by TheMockingBird - 1 years ago