Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

You really love to twist things to portray yourself innocent, don’t you? I am not talking about DD and JW’s fandom here. I’m talking about you and me only, with you having vendetta against me, going personal with me, DM’ing people about me. That’s the difference here. You just a fragile fan who couldn’t deal with some comment against DD, I might have made years back, and hence is after me since then, growing grudges against me🤣 Oh man i didn’t knew someone was this obsessed with me to remember what i might have said ages back about a certain celeb🤣🤣🤣

lol I told you i was never innocent.Like you posted screenshot of my tweets on your account  and was crying victim victim.Same way i tweeted about your hypocrisy without taking your name and person asked me whom i m talking about so i dmed her unlike you i didn't act like victim.All the time you are blaming me of stalking you lol as far as i know you don't follow me and still you are aware of what i tweeted and whom i dmed now this tells who is stalking whom😂😂😂😂.I m not that fragile and i was not only talking about dd every year your post on shilpa ananad with her insta pics is quiet popular here and your posts ksg is very frequent so who is obsessed and still unable to move on you can guess i rest my case here go on quoting as much as you can will not reply after this.Given enough explanation to troll like you.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Havaana

Buht Maza aya yeh thread read krke 🤣

Mujhe kyun nahi aaya🤔

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Mujhe kyun nahi aaya🤔

q k ap buddhi hoagyi hai 🤓

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

lol I told you i was never innocent.Like you posted screenshot of my tweets on your account  and was crying victim victim.Same way i tweeted about your hypocrisy without taking your name and person asked me whom i m talking about so i dmed her unlike you i didn't act like victim.All the time you are blaming me of stalking you lol as far as i know you don't follow me and still you are aware of what i tweeted and whom i dmed now this tells who is stalking whom😂😂😂😂.I m not that fragile and i was not only talking about dd every year your post on shilpa ananad with her insta pics is quiet popular here and your posts ksg is very frequent so who is obsessed and still unable to move on you can guess i rest my case here go on quoting as much as you can will not reply after this.Given enough explanation to troll like you.

Tumhe kya problem hai if i am posting about other celebs and bashing them? And Victim Aur Wo bhi mai? Ewwww please that’s more of your thing, Isliye Abhi bhi ro rhy ho, and stalking other people who bashed you fav during a show🤣🤣🤣 

STALKING you? Pleaseee I’ve better things to do, if you didn’t come in my mentions crying & cribbing, I wouldn’t even know about your existence, unlike you who has been following my posts since years & keeping tabs on my activities 🤣Also the Person who DM’ed is my mutual, that’s why i know all your shenanigans. I am not like who who randomly ask people on Twitter “Are You Hadia” 😭 Shows who is the obsessed one here. 

Edited by BhataktiJawani - 1 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Really madam do you understand meaning of bashing even .Show me one tweet where i abused or said any disrespectful words to anyone from your fandom .Infact i never started convo with any fan of your fandom.😂 Its your fandom who is after me because i said that jennifer was good as maya only and harshad is better actor than jennifer and it was not eveng bashing the kind of bashing you and your fandom do it was just opinion .Your fandom called me bitch,brainless, bandriya butthurt,age shamed me  what not and infact made fun of my profession called me vella doctor bashing bhi tum log karo aur victim bhi tum log ban jao yeh sahi h.Tum mujhe nazuk fan bol rahi lol to tumhara fandom aur tum kya ho ?

And about calling you worst fan yep i called you that because i have seen you bashing you actresses and still you were saying you never put down other actresses i just told what is truth.And i posted tweet about your hypocrisy without saying your name on my twitter when you posted screenshot of my tweets and one person asked who i m talking about and i didn't take your name publicly i said to her i will dm you.Itne image ki chinta h to aaise kaam karte hi kyu ho.Troller kaun h dekh raha person who herself admits that she trolls celbs for fun is calling other troller very funny.

Oh man victim khelne ka bada shoq hai tumhe  🤣🤣🤣 

You still didn’t answered my question yet btw. What her fandom does is none of my business, neither i care. 

It’s YOU who is making indirect comments at me for no rhyme or reason. 

Ok ok i get it you are trying to stir fanwars among Jennifer and Dd’s fandom so that you can sit behind and laught, but that’s not gonna happen because not everyone is obsessed like you jo 2/3 Sal Pehle Kya hua wo yad rkhe 🤣 Aur Wo bhi Ek celeb ko lekar 🐷

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

@ Leena/MockingBird 

I have realised you been following my posts & tweeting about me for sometime. Even asking random people on Twitter if they are “Hadia”😆 Ek bar tumhe ignore kiya and you didn’t liked it & kept on tweeting about me indirectly and even DM’ed people. Chalo aj mai ny tumhe attention dai hy dy 😳 Kya yad kro gy tum bhi🤣 Hopefully you won’t have my withdrawal symptoms anymore. 🤡🤣

Edited by BhataktiJawani - 1 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Also DD and JW fandom. It has nothing to do with you all. It’s just HER and me. 😆

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Given the bashing and personal attacks going on, closing this topic.