kali420 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

By the way , they used Shiddath song for Harshad and Pranali in YRKKH today. I was like nope, I like them and all but nope I cannot cannot see this song on any other couple. ARYLIE were running thru my head when I was seeing YRKKH 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gaya84

Hope you're doing better now 😘. Don't feel bad Arylie is ending because each day it's getting so worst. They're showing Arylie so weak infront of Malini. Arylie don't deserve this toxic, torture and pain since it's imlie she is surviving otherwise on real most people will give up if this much of toxic exists. I don't think this evil women will be punished for venomous crimes even this time. It's very sad and even painful couple like Arylie ending with sad note but they don't deserve this negativity also. 

I’m doing much better dear🤗
Arylie ended for me the moment bhaang’s effect khatam. Issi liye I’m just sticking to WUs and watching clips only after good reviews. I cannot watch them die.. toh I’m over and out!!

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kali420

It was a very typical ITV epi. Imlie trying to do it all and she did not even grasp his Olive branch. He out right took the chance and asked her and she lied.

U should watch for Fahmaan, he was true to his character, I loved that.  I was so upset I kinda skipped other parts except for his. 

If u can stay away unlike me , try to hold off. 😆

Issi ka darr tha. Me toh skippity skip. Thanks for the heads up ji😳

kali420 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I need to get this out. What the hell is wrong with Malini man. Bhai even when she lies she so typically has the same bloody emotion. No change in her expression or tears they are exactly like when she knew abt AKT and when she was loosing him . 

Does she make up a like , tell it to herself and belive that is the truth, then delete the actual truth in her mind. 

Why the bloody hell does she walk into Rathode mansion as if garden mein ghoom ne ayi hai. She is always her RM rather than her house..koi isko..iska ghar ka pata dedo. Subha shaam dopehar raat adhi raath  hamesha tapak padthihai

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I need to get this out. What the hell is wrong with Malini man. Bhai even when she lies she so typically has the same bloody emotion. No change in her expression or tears they are exactly like when she knew abt AKT and when she was loosing him . 

Does she make up a like , tell it to herself and belive that is the truth, then delete the actual truth in her mind. 

Why the bloody hell does she walk into Rathode mansion as if garden mein ghoom ne ayi hai. She is always her RM rather than her house..koi isko..iska ghar ka pata dedo. Subha shaam dopehar raat adhi raath  hamesha tapak padthihai

You don't know how much I hate her.This is coming from someone who sympathised with her at some point and watched the show only for her. 

G259 thumbnail

Some people on TT have started the #yeh sab plan hai thing again😂.After whatever happened in Jo track I don't think it is a plan. It is either all true or someone's dream. 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: G259

Some people on TT have started the #yeh sab plan hai thing again😂.After whatever happened in Jo track I don't think it is a plan. It is either all true or someone's dream. 

Koi plan wan nai hai

I am not falling for that again

handlerxsaviour thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was a very typical ITV epi. Imlie trying to do it all and she did not even grasp his Olive branch. He out right took the chance and asked her and she lied.

U should watch for Fahmaan, he was true to his character, I loved that.  I was so upset I kinda skipped other parts except for his. 

If u can stay away unlike me , try to hold off. 😆

honestly, i get why she doesn’t trust him enough to tell him anything rn. he was so hard up for facts during the Jo-Madhav fiasco. he categorically refused to believe anything she said without solid proof. and rn, she has no proof of any sort that Malini abandoned Cheeni at the temple either. drawing on the precedent he set himself, she has no reason to believe that he’d trust her rn. also, let’s not forget the taunts he maroed her for breakfast, lunch, and diner about caring for others’ kids more than her own. even today, he had to be an unduly dick and taunt her about it. in the face of such unthoughtful behaviour, why should she grasp his olive branch? 

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Koi plan wan nai hai

I am not falling for that again

Me too. It has high probability of being real as Gul wants to destroy AryLie before the end so that people watch s2 forgetting them. What she doesn't understand is that now it is too late to do that. We know how Aryan Singh Rathore is and what the essence of AryLie is. People will just take the episodes with a pinch of salt and forget them once the season ends. They will go back to watching the good episodes of they might just skip these episodes for their sanity. 

So either way she will lose. I expected the episodes post that consummation to be bad so not feeling anything now except slight irritation and frustration. 

handlerxsaviour thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

By the way , they used Shiddath song for Harshad and Pranali in YRKKH today. I was like nope, I like them and all but nope I cannot cannot see this song on any other couple. ARYLIE were running thru my head when I was seeing YRKKH 

what’s the deal with yrkkh, man? their post-leap ml intro was uncannily similar to Aryan’s intro. now, this thing with Shiddat. what they playin’ at, bro? 😐