Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sxursaep

Congratulations winners!πŸ₯³

Beautiful entries!😳❀️

Thank you!

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Congrats to the participants, runner up n to our dearest fellow member Anju!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€¦. U totally deserve it to win this yaar…πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ The efforts n the initiative u took to mke the banner was so obvious in the forum n then our attachment n luv  for the initial Meme was so beautifully captured in it… tat it had to be the best out of the whole lot!!! Trust me, i was a bit emotional when i saw the lovely banner … it jus tuk me back to those MOMENTS which we  adored n i really had no confusion to mke my choice  !!!.Its really beautiful β€¦πŸ˜³u captured the essence n souls of the real Meets which we kept on missing , yearning for n ur Amazing Creation jus voiced our longed emotions … πŸ˜Šβ€¦ Thanx Anju for creating it and letting being a part of our small forum β€οΈβ€¦

Special Thanx to Suta ❀️… n all the Dt members β€¦πŸ‘ for making it possible here…. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by mehraan - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Congrats to the participants, runner up n to our dearest fellow member Anju!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€¦. U totally deserve it to win this yaar…πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ The efforts n the initiative u took to mke the banner was so obvious in the forum n then our attachment n luv  for the initial Meme was so beautifully captured in it… tat it had to be the best out of the whole lot!!! Trust me, i was a bit emotional when i saw the lovely banner … it jus tuk me back to those MOMENTS which we  adored n i really had no confusion to mke my choice  !!!.Its really beautiful β€¦πŸ˜³u captured the essence n souls of the real Meets which we kept on missing , yearning for n ur Amazing Creation jus voiced our longed emotions … πŸ˜Šβ€¦ Thanx Anju for creating it and letting being a part of our small forum β€οΈβ€¦

Special Thanx to Suta ❀️… n all the Dt members β€¦πŸ‘ for making it possible here…. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Meher! Your words make it more special β€οΈ

Sutapasima thumbnail

Anju dear 

Go to Imgur…

Right click on your siggy in Imgur  β€¦open picture in new window … from there you copy link n paste it into the signature …then it will show . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Anju dear 

Go to Imgur…

Right click on your Imgur  banner …open picture in new window … from there you copy link n paste it into the signature …then it will show . 

Finally I got it.. thanks Suta β€οΈ... 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Anju ..higher DT have given you yellow ribbon with Meet BC winner title 

Check it's visible under your UN or not .

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Anju ..higher DT have given you yellow ribbon with Meet BC winner title 

Check it's visible under your UN or not .

Is it supposed to be under my badges? I dont see any new badges/yellow ribbon yet. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Is it supposed to be under my badges? I dont see any new badges/yellow ribbon yet. 

It's visible to me...click on your ID and then you will see that yellow ribbon 

sharing screen shot 

Screenshot_20220905-193844_Chrome.jpg

SoniRita thumbnail

Congrats Anju and WDπŸ‘ loved the entries. WD u sure r a chupa rustom n so talented.