Yashomati Maiyaa Ke Nandlala

How Swastik [Itv]destroying Indian Epics and history

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RainOfDew

If marriage was so unimportant why Sati went to such an exyent to marry Shivji haan.

They shown all gods goddess hypocritesmiley7

If marriage was so unimportant why Krishna cried ( in real not show) when he had to go away from Radha 

Anyway its not ryt place to discuss this 😅

No offence to anyone but in their shows they treat lord shiva as no one and he is only there to say mere Aradhaya and all the stupid things makers made him do🙄 

Yep in MB too during Shishupal vadh scene he said na Radha got married to Ayan Yadav.. Ayan was not Yadav acc to RK..  what r they showing they r themselves confusedsmiley36

I never heard RadhaKrishna were married.. i only heard stories that Krishna left Radha when he went to Mathura to kill Kans.. really they got married🤔

Nd they ruined that beautiful Krishna Rukmini message scene😭 it was better in MB but here Radha receives her letter not Krishnasmiley19

Lol yep they shown it 2 yrs back but abhi tak nhi hua antim adhyaysmiley37They started Shrinivas Bhargavi story out of nowheresmiley36

Yaar i think we should make another thread for this instead of discussing here😅

Tabhi to nhi dekhasmiley37 Ye stupid Swastik almost made me dislike Radharanismiley7 ab nhi dekhna

I read few Radharani stories on google to sanitise my eyes nd brainsmiley27

This content was originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

I can understand this...

Swastik will make u dislike every person from their shows for their overglorification or villainization 

they even went far with RadhaKrishna n RukminiKrishna n made a mockery of both GOD n GODDESS 

they make RK of this show r sadist to the core n make Shiv n Parvati give a lecture on how unimportant is marriage to Rukmini n she needs to learn it

they make Satyabhama flirt with Rukmi 

they make Jambavati vamp to the core

smiley35smiley28

their show's RK gives us how love makes marriage not imp that sacred relation 

show's RK preach how to be selfish brutal n mock others 

how give gyan with lots pages then practice nothing 

If marriage was so unimportant why Sati went to such an exyent to marry Shivji haan.

They shown all gods goddess hypocritesmiley7

If marriage was so unimportant why Krishna cried ( in real not show) when he had to go away from Radha 

Anyway its not ryt place to discuss this 😅

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Sadly, a lot of people who have never read the texts believe it to be true

Moonks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

oh I remember that Radhe yeh tumne kya kiya? Pyar krishan maine pyaar kiya wala promo🙄 

Krishna will never tell Radha to cheat, and they should have done their research work properly before making the show, I recently visited Nandgaon and there I got to know that Radha and Krishna were married. There Radha’s idol was beside Maiyya Yashoda’s idol and the priest told us that this is the only temple where Radha and Krishna are not side by side cause it is Radha’s Sasural and at those time wife would not come in front of husbands if her in-laws are present and what BS are the makers of RK is serving to the audience that she married Ayan, why would she? She was Mata Lakshmi and she would only marry lord Vishnu and no one else. And there is a story too that Ayan was the incarnation of lord Krishna only which I refused to accept as if it is the case there is no reason to say Radha was separated from Krishna cause Ayan was always there and that would not have made their love eternal. That Ayan story I believe is later addition and why this show is still running cause if I remember correctly then they showed a promo Antim adhyaay almost before 2 years no?? 

Aab public forum mein hoon jada bolun toh problem ho sakti hain bolna suru karu Swastic ke show ke liye end nehi hoga mere Essay 

Time line toh Swastic ka hain ph aapne hisab se karta hain jo jee mein aayeesmiley44

yes UN said to fans cause SB wants either RK & JKLK so Swastic choose this 

This content was originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Just haywire? smiley36 I think you are being lenient on them. They messed up the story like real bad. Kanha can't speak but he lifts up Govardhan? WHAT? smiley39smiley37

And does Kaliya Mardan? smiley39

Koi timeline hi nahi hai us show ka. And it ended so abruptly. 

This content was originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yes. As far as i know Kanha never spoke in that show. It was always telepathy with Dau. smiley37Means at max 1 year old. How can they show Govardhan and Kaliya episode at that age? smiley39

accha hain na

Late Sri Ramanand Sagar used to be best in Mytho dept before Swastic capture n ruined things 

bold this is main ..

@bold true💖

You remember about Ram siya ke luv Kush?? In that show they portrayed trijata as a villain. During pandemic when online classes were going on, my cousin sister was studying Ramayan and her teacher took a test on Ramayan in which she asked about the name of the lady who helped Sita mata in Ashoka vatika. So I told her to answer Trijata which was the correct answer but she told someone else’s’ name so I asked her when she got zero marks for that answer that why didn’t she marked Trijata, on this she said Trijata is a villain and she has seen it in Ram siya ke luv Kush🙄

And in that they showed luv as an elder brother whereas in reality it was Kush who was elder. Kush ruled Ayodhya and Luv established his empire with his capital at present day Lahore so basically Lahore was founded by luv and now Swastik production is changing everything in the name of cinematic liberty🤦‍♀️

Radha never met Krishna after he left Braj but they are showing that she lived in Dwaraka and compared her with Lord Hanuman. Radha was born from Krishna’s energy, she was his consciousness, and Hanuman was his devotee. There is nothing to compare between them. Somebody should sue the owner of this production house. And what they did with Siya ke Ram is-another level🤢

IKR this is the problem, nowadays none want to read the puran ,no show can give u complete knowledge n I got ur feeling .....

Fully agree with u n what u said about learning from shows which are full distorted and fictionalized to the core 

I don't know y not following the original puran y so much wrong information about our History and our mythology ...

Truly Ram Siya Ke Luv kush is all about establishing some modern days daily soap they got a warning also still they ...n RK don't ask me that show is for only certain ship lovers n they think their show's RK is greater than Real RK almost n Swastic give their show's Radha to do everything which is done by either Yashoda, Devaki,Rukmini , Satyabhama or Hanuman ji ...

they change their 100 yr separation to memory loss 

go asked them their source for this show they will block u...smiley44

If I start writing here will be a riot ....can't write how they even distorted other gods n make them cheerleaders of the show's RK smiley44smiley19

Palak2812 thumbnail

Siya ke Ram was a ridiculous show

I don't see any show related to our god and history as in race of TRP they can show any nonsense. 

Except MB and saw how they destroyed the show Ashoka 

Moonks thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Moonks thumbnail

Yep in MB too during Shishupal vadh scene he said na Radha got married to Ayan Yadav.. Ayan was not Yadav acc to RK..  what r they showing they r themselves confusedsmiley36

I never heard RadhaKrishna were married.. i only heard stories that Krishna left Radha when he went to Mathura to kill Kans.. really they got married🤔

Nd they ruined that beautiful Krishna Rukmini message scene😭 it was better in MB but here Radha receives her letter not Krishnasmiley19

Lol yep they shown it 2 yrs back but abhi tak nhi hua antim adhyaysmiley37They started Shrinivas Bhargavi story out of nowheresmiley36

Yaar i think we should make another thread for this instead of discussing here😅

@bold please tell me that this never happenedsmiley19 

Yeh kar kya rahe the show mein🙄 

@red inka koi plan hai bhi show end karne ka yah for Yrkkh ka record break karna hai😂

RainOfDew thumbnail

@bold please tell me that this never happenedsmiley19 

Yeh kar kya rahe the show mein🙄 

@red inka koi plan hai bhi show end karne ka yah for Yrkkh ka record break karna hai😂

It happened bro😭 Then i read an os in RK forum abt Krishna feelings when he receives Rukmini's letter

Some frustrated person (like me who watched that scene in RK) wrote it😆

RainOfDew thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Palak2812

Siya ke Ram was a ridiculous show

I don't see any show related to our god and history as in race of TRP they can show any nonsense. 

Except MB and saw how they destroyed the show Ashoka 

Siya ke Ram was bearable till marriage.. i know they distorted till there badly as well but uske baad it was total crap

Moonks thumbnail

Edited by Rani_Sahiba - 1 years ago
Moonks thumbnail

Siya ke Ram was bearable till marriage.. i know they distorted till there badly as well but uske baad it was total crap

But Maine toh padha hai quora pe ki usse pehle bhi Sita ko great or central character banane ke liye Ram or uski family ki beizzati starting se ki thi un logo ne waise iski zarurat kya tha Sita mata already central character hai Ramayan ka🙄 

Btw Quora has really wonderful things to say about Swastik production😂😂 and one user even wrote that Radha Krishna will themselves come to take the writer and makers of RK to Golok😂😂