Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springdale thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

Hey all , Jem di & Madhu !!!!!!!!!!

i'm sorry - i was out of station !!!!!!!

aha gr8 goin wid Part 5 - di !!!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

ok - i'm back in action - lemme see wat i've got to post today !!!!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Nice gift for me in this early morning, welcome back Ash, we were really missing you badly,πŸ€—

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Originally posted by: badibanga

Ash... I missed you - how are you reporter?

Originally posted by: springdale

Nice gift for me in this early morning, welcome back Ash, we were really missing you badly,πŸ€—

Hey Badi & Madhu

i'm fine !!!!!! Hw r y'll ?

Missed y'll alot toooooooooooooooo πŸ€—πŸ€—
i'm nw back in action ! πŸ˜‰

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Shakeout in store in branded clothing space

After FMCG, now the second biggest retail category - the Rs 19,000 crore branded apparel sector is sizing up the changing retail scenario. While retail brands like Pantaloon are upping brand spends and big chains like Reliance are expected to launch private labels, branded players like Wills need to look at ramping up distribution strategies and tap new segments like women's wear and accessories.

Pantaloon's mass casual wear brand DJ&C, endorsed by Himesh Reshammiya was one of the big winners at this year's Republic Day Sale. Within three months of its launch, Pantaloon claims DJ&C has become a Rs 150 crore brand. Not surprisingly, it and 27 other Pantaloon-owned brands like Jealous 21 & UMM will by getting a big marketing push. A sizeable chunk of its Rs 200 crore advertising budget will be earmarked for them. This is also because Pantaloon wants to stock these brands in stores and chains beyond its own.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/india/news/management/maduragarm entapparel/shakeoutstorebrandedclothingspace/market/stocks/a rticle/264933

oooh my god ? - its out 3 months ago ? ???😲
ooh my god - the Pantaloons showroom is soo close to my house n i didn't even knw abt it ? 😲😲😲
i'll go n shop something this weekend !!!!!!!! 😳 - frm DJ&C 😳😳😳
oooooooooh i'll get caps ....n nething else a girl can wear !!!! πŸ˜›

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Music companies on war for Himesh's scores
<>document.write('Joginder Tuteja, ') Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, January 31, 2007]

Guess what's the latest war which is threatening to tremble Mumbai in the current times? The war between two leading music companies that have just released a soundtrack each by Himesh Reshammiya.

While T-Series has released the score of RED around a fortnight back, EROS arrived with NAMASTEY LONDON just recently. The competition is indeed heating up since these are the first two albums by Himesh Reshammiya this year and in a battle of supremacy, none of the two companies would be settling for a second spot.

Both the music companies have intensified the publicity campaign for the soundtracks by highlighting THE Himesh factor and in the days to come, the battle is destined to become a full fledged war.

To their advantage, at least a couple of songs from both the films have become a chartbuster with 'Aafreen' & 'Aameen' and 'Chakna Chakna' & 'Viraniyaan' [NAMASTEY LONDON] doing the trick.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/28864.html
badi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

Hey Badi & Madhu

i'm fine !!!!!! Hw r y'll ?

Missed y'll alot toooooooooooooooo πŸ€—πŸ€—
i'm nw back in action ! πŸ˜‰

Always, great to have you back in action Ash....πŸ€—

What is new in HR land?  Hey they should have a park named HR land with all the great rides and all ha?

So Jem sis, are you all excited about HR's arrival in LONDON?  What kind of show is this gonna be?  I am sure you must feel all excited ha?

Madhu - how are you sis?  Any new reports?😳

BTW where our memebers - Himani, Celina, Rani, Trisha, Jani - whatever happened to my chota bhai Varun?  Where is the lucky hands Reema?  Where have they gone?😭

I miss you all......πŸ€—

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: badibanga

So Jem sis, are you all excited about HR's arrival in LONDON?  What kind of show is this gonna be?  I am sure you must feel all excited ha?

Hey badi sis - this is a carnival - so there will be lots more happening there, Himeshji is just "one act" 😳 but im only going to see him of course!!! 😳 an ya am extremely excited!!! 😳

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Himesh gets candid
Thursday, February 01, 2007 03:52:26 pm

Himmesh Reshamiya seems to have toned down from a man who called himself the 'Global rock star" to one who doesn't hesitate in praising arch rival Sonu Nigam. The pop singer chatted about all this and more with TIMES NOW correspondent Pratiksha Menon.

Interview excerpts

P: He is a man who dons many caps - singer, would-be actor, performer. Let me ask him – Himmesh, what would you describe yourself as?
H: Someone who's been really blessed by lakhs and crores of people. The people who criticised me were always the one percent. These are the same people who gave me the critic awards also last year incidentally - and popular awards too. So that's why I say, just 1% are against me, and I'm trying to win them over, I'll work even harder and I will succeed.

P: Could you call 'Namaste London' a gamble?
H: It was not a gamble. 'Chakhna Chakhna', the music was just released yesterday (January 31), and I think in one week it'll be in all the clubs, and in two weeks it'll be in all the autorickshaws.

P: In a way, you have trampled on a lot of egos. So do you think it was in a sort of reply that Sonu Nigam held a concert immediately afterwards here?
H: Sonu Nigam is the best singer of India. I think this media controversy regarding Sonu Nigam (and me) has been really blown out of proportion. I don't know what he has to say about me, but I think he's the best.

P: We would really like to know about your debut film as an actor, is it a biography? Is it about Himmesh?
H: 'Apka Saroor: The Real Love Story' is a commercial potboiler, a Bollywood film, a thriller, fast-paced, very commercial. Not at all autobiographical.

It's called 'The Real Love Story' because only the Romance angle has been inspired from real life - in the sense that it answers a hundred questions people ask me like, why do I always look sad, why don't I smile, why are all the ladies always leaving me, who gave me the cap, what about my beard...so many questions!

(Interview by Pratiksha Menon. To watch this interview and more, tune into TIMES NOW)
Credits: http://www.timesnow.tv/Himesh_gets_candid/articleshow/155204 6.cms
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey all,
Jem Di thts gr8 im goin 2 the zee carnival 2,i wasn't guna go but wen i saw the advert i was lyk πŸ€ͺ, i nearly died,now nothing can stop me goin 2 the zee carnival.Ah im so xcited.

Btw Badi di i'm here,hey Celina im glad 2 hear you'll b here mre often... yippee,Ash im jus about 2 pm you hpe your ok,Jem di luks lyk we get 2 rock with Himesh once again.
God bless and all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
badi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jem4Himesh

Hey badi sis - this is a carnival - so there will be lots more happening there, Himeshji is just "one act" 😳 but im only going to see him of course!!! 😳 an ya am extremely excited!!! 😳

Hey Jem sis... so excited for you yaar... πŸ˜‰Sounds like the sony celebrations in London....of course, I know you are just going for him and him only..😳. stop drooling girl... it shows...πŸ˜†

We will wait for a full report and update and pictures from HR ki No 01 Diwani....o.k.πŸ‘

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guyz i was watching Bollywood tonight the other day and the women said that Himesh lost his Mobile phone in a taxi,she said our Himesh was really upset bcuz he had 300+ new tunes recorded on the phone,she also thought it was funny to mention that Himesh shud pray that his phone didin't get in2 the hands of anu malik,as he has a habit of lifting tunes,ah how said 4 Himesh,hope he's not too sad,
can you imagin how lucky the person who found it, wud think themself,2 hav something so personal of the Indian Rockstar.
Edited by jani-yeh - 17 years ago