Anupam Kher Says Certain Directors Dont Cast Him - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

He just has to say "aayega to humara bhagwaan hee"

And open the door 

I saw his interview with rajamouli on YouTube 

And rajamouli was so down to earth and free of airs

And anupam couldn’t keep from bragging abt himself and trying to put himself in the same bracket as rajamouli saying things like “oh with him and me u have 2000 crores sitting on the stage” 

😒..bhai Kashmir files is one film…and it didn’t succeed because of u…

Such a turn off this guy 

Originally posted by pathaka

And anupam couldn’t keep from bragging abt himself and trying to put himself in the same bracket as rajamouli saying things like “oh with him and me u have 2000 crores sitting on the stage” 

Such a turn off this guy 

yes I saw this interview, the goa one, i felt the same

yeah it was such a turn off, it was such a contrast and he was bragging continuously instead of making it an in depth conversation, they all seem uniformly bitter and delusional at the same time

why are all these ppl like this 

shekhar kapoor with rajamouli would maybe have been better

if  interested watch sandeep vanga with rajamouli interview, it has subtitles I think and it is interesting, more about RRR but it is a actual nice conversation about filmaking and both are very casual and comfortable

I also like baradwaj rangan series where directors discuss 5-10 movies which influenced them 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by vcs17

yes I saw this interview, the goa one, i felt the same

yeah it was such a turn off, it was such a contrast and he was bragging continuously instead of making it an in depth conversation, they all seem uniformly bitter and delusional at the same time

why are all these ppl like this 

shekhar kapoor with rajamouli would maybe have been better

if  interested watch sandeep vanga with rajamouli interview, it has subtitles I think and it is interesting, more about RRR but it is a actual nice conversation about filmaking and both are very casual and comfortable

I also like baradwaj rangan series where directors discuss 5-10 movies which influenced them 

I’ve seen the Sandeep reddy and baradwaj ones and those were indeed amazing 

I love when interviews are less about praise and more about an natural informative flowy coversation

99% of interviews of celebs we see these days are manufactured around praise…either they praise themselves subtly, or the interviewer does…

I’ve seen the Sandeep reddy and baradwaj ones and those were indeed amazing 

I love when interviews are less about praise and more about an natural informative flowy coversation

99% of interviews of celebs we see these days are manufactured around praise…either they praise themselves subtly, or the interviewer does…

yes, same here 

because most interviewers are either new age influencers or trade analysts not journalists with any knowledge of film history or movie making 

i dislike those type questions 

i mostly watch only the journalist type interviews 

Such a turn off this guy 

Most people in showbiz are like that tbh, just comes with the territory, even rajamouli had said how he thought parasite was maha boring and he didn't finish it, some just do a better job of hiding their ignorance than others 

Originally posted by FilmySpice

Most people in showbiz are like that tbh, just comes with the territory, even rajamouli had said how he thought parasite was maha boring and he didn't finish it, some just do a better job of hiding their ignorance than others 

Saying he didn’t like a film is not arrogance imo..he just expressed his opinion 

Anupam put himself on the same pedestal (in terms of earning potential at the box office) as rajamouli and that’s just factually wrong …anupam wasn’t responsible for Kashmir files being a hit ….rajamoulis blockbusters are credited to him no matter how big the actors are

Rajamouli has consistently delivered blockbusters at the box office and anupam isn’t known to be a “blockbuster actor”…he’s known to be a decent, competent , good actor not someone who pulls in the audience …certainly not the way rajamouli does 

People don't wanna swim with me anymore - Jaws.