Brahmastra or Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ka Jaan HGOTY? WINNER 🏆 KKBKKJ - Page 6

Poll

Brahmastra or Kisi Ka Bhai... Kisi Ki Jaan... Highest grosser of year?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

is ka to avtaar se clash nahi ha? 

Ohh I didn’t even know about Avatar.  Looked it up and Avatar comes on the 16th and Cirkus 23rd. So if Avatar clicks with Indian audience it can definitely affect Cirkus. In that case I guess TKF will remain the top grosser.  

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Ohh I didn’t even know about Avatar.  Looked it up and Avatar comes on the 16th and Cirkus 23rd. So if Avatar clicks with Indian audience it can definitely affect Cirkus. In that case I guess TKF will remain the top grosser.  

barhamastra 400cr đź‘ŤđźŹĽ

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

barhamastra 400cr đź‘ŤđźŹĽ

Honestly at this point I think it will take a miracle for it to do that much, which realistically means breaking even for this movie. Except for Kesariya none of the other songs are working. Not that hit songs guarantee box office results but they keep the buzz going, which Deva and that Bhoot one haven’t been able too. Ayan keeps calling it a love story and the lead pair have no chemistry. Promotions are looking choppy and bad and they’ve got exactly two weeks to go. Big B is ignoring this movie like it’s Rekha. And Ayan doing an orientation video to explain the concept every couple of weeks makes me wonder the script is not crisp. VFX looks animated, which might still look cool on the big screen but it won’t matter if there’s no gripping story to hold the audience’s interest. 

From what I’m observing the movie at this point has less buzz than LSC and the latter got a lot of buzz due to boycott talk. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Honestly at this point I think it will take a miracle for it to do that much, which realistically means breaking even for this movie. Except for Kesariya none of the other songs are working. Not that hit songs guarantee box office results but they keep the buzz going, which Deva and that Bhoot one haven’t been able too. Ayan keeps calling it a love story and the lead pair have no chemistry. Promotions are looking choppy and bad and they’ve got exactly two weeks to go. Big B is ignoring this movie like it’s Rekha. And Ayan doing an orientation video to explain the concept every couple of weeks makes me wonder the script is not crisp. VFX looks animated, which might still look cool on the big screen but it won’t matter if there’s no gripping story to hold the audience’s interest. 

From what I’m observing the movie at this point has less buzz than LSC and the latter got a lot of buzz due to boycott talk. 

ticvket pricing ke waja se 500 plus jana chaiyeh

3cr plus footfalls ana chiayeh is movie ko but let c i m expecting atleast 2.65cr footalfs like kgF

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Voting Closed 

Winner - Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi ka Jaan 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

barmashtra to 400-500cr karega

bhaijaan max 200-220cr agar chalgaya to

Brahmastra merko bhi lag raha acchha khasa chalega yaha pata nahi kyo log samajh nahi rahe ki wo normal Bollywood movie nahi hai event film hai aur sab event film iss saal bahut kamai hai

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

How many times has Salman changed the title of his movie?  Man needs to pick one and stick to it. He’s only confusing his own audience this way.

Anyway, I voted for KKBKKJ not because I think it will be the biggest grosser but I think it will do better than Brahmstra, though probably not by much. IMO the Rohit Shetty movie Cirkus will be there biggest grosser just for the sheer fact that it’s a Rohit Shetty film.  

Cirkus nahi chalega utna usse bada movie Ram Setu hai jo Diwali pe ayega lekin wo bhi utna nahi chalega 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wat is kisika bhai kisika jaan? Is this a movie?

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

@Bold đź¤Ł

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Ye big b wala joke mai use karunga đź¤Ł