Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

I really liked O Sita song from this movie. Tried to find it's meaning but couldn't. Eagerly waiting for the song even more than the movie. Hopefully the movie would be good too.

The movie and songs were dubbed in Tamil and Malayalam. If you can understand any of those languages you can listen that song in those languages. It's lyrics in Telugu is beautiful and heart touching. 

About movie ,98% south audience liked it and they watched 3-4 times in theatre, i heard it has such repeat value and it has huge WOM ,Penthouse productions (who owned RRR in Hindi) watched and liked it are releasing it in Hindi. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flyhigh_9

The movie and songs were dubbed in Tamil and Malayalam. If you can understand any of those languages you can listen that song in those languages. It's lyrics in Telugu is beautiful and heart touching. 

About movie ,98% south audience liked it and they watched 3-4 times in theatre, i heard it has such repeat value and it has huge WOM ,Penthouse productions (who owned RRR in Hindi) watched and liked it are releasing it in Hindi. 

That's the thing. I don't know any of the three languages. I am from North near Nepal. 😆 All I could get were two words O Sita, Haye Rama and  that they are telling each other something. No subtitles either so I have to wait😆. The voices are very sweet. ❤️

And good that they decided to release in Hindi. The leads are actually looking very beautiful.

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

That's the thing. I don't know any of the three languages. I am from North near Nepal. 😆 All I could get were two words O Sita, Haye Rama and  that they are telling each other something. No subtitles either so I have to wait😆. The voices are very sweet. ❤️

And good that they decided to release in Hindi. The leads are actually looking very beautiful.

In Telugu lyrics was written by legendary Telugu lyrics writer "Sirivennela sitarama sastri" ( he is no more now).. Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam version movie will release on Amazon Prime on Sep 9 th. Try to check lyrics there if subtitles available.Male singer is SPBCharan(Son of SP.Balasubrahmanyam) .. I hope they retain same singers in Hindi. 

DQ is a great Malayalam actor and Mrunal is a talented actress. Every Telugu audience are gushing about Mrunal after watching this movie.. Of course DQ too. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In Telugu lyrics was written by legendary Telugu lyrics writer "Sirivennela sitarama sastri" ( he is no more now).. Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam version movie will release on Amazon Prime on Sep 9 th. Try to check lyrics there if subtitles available.Male singer is SPBCharan(Son of SP.Balasubrahmanyam) .. I hope they retain same singers in Hindi. 

DQ is a great Malayalam actor and Mrunal is a talented actress. Every Telugu audience are gushing about Mrunal after watching this movie.. Of course DQ too. 

Thank You for the info. Of these, I think I know only SP Balasubrahmanyam ji's name. They can retain the same singers but don't know if they will be comfortable with the language. 

Mrunal is actually looking very pretty. The dresses, makeup, and everything have been nicely done. Her smile looks cute. DQ, I will be watching him for the first time.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dulqar dubbed in his first hindi movie.

The king of the movie is story/Screenplay, Mrunal-DQ chemistry, 90's kind of Music, Amazing cinematography and beautiful kashmir visuals... I have not watched the movie but that is what I saw people gushing about it. Chinmayi's dubbing voice is my personal irritation, I didnt see any others finding it problematic. DQ he did his own voice dubbing in Telugu. 

In hindi...i'm not sure but I guess Mrunal will do her own voice.. DQ I think he don't know hindi? 

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Dulqar dubbed in his first hindi movie.

Oh glad to know . He did good in Telugu SR...it will be good in Hindi too then 👍🏼

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail

I just came across this.... They totally ruined this song in Hindi 

https://youtu.be/jb4XatwizUw