Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Pardon my ignorance as I don’t know much about south movies, so is rashmika girl from telugu industry? And isn’t mrunal the tv actress who acted opposite hrithik in some movie? How can she speak telugu or it’s dubbed 

Edited by Purple5 - 1 years ago
Flyhigh_9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Purple5

Pardon my ignorance as I don’t know much about south movies, so is rashmika girl from telugu industry? And isn’t mrunal the tv actress who acted opposite hrithik in some movie? How can she speak telugu or it’s dubbed 

One of those irritating parts in Telugu movies is  chinmayee the dubbing artist/singer says the dubbing for all the heroines as most of them come from North they don't know Telugu. So All heroines have this same chinmayee voice in Telugu movies.. I'm really finding chinmayi voice irritating in this movie too she said those dialogues (atleast whatever I heard in trailer/songs ) with fake sugary sweet voice and she can't do any voice modulation, so I find it jarring in all movies where she did dubbing.. 

Only South heroines like Nitya menon tell her own dialogues in Teulgu.. 

Rakshmika debut was from kannada(she is from Karnataka) , later she became hit in Telugu(Tollywood) , now she entered BW. 

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flyhigh_9

One of those irritating parts in Telugu movies is  chinmayee the dubbing artist/singer says the dubbing for all the heroines as most of them come from North they don't know Telugu. So All heroines have this same chinmayee voice in Telugu movies.. I'm really finding chinmayi voice irritating in this movie too she said those dialogues (atleast whatever I heard in trailer/songs ) with fake sugary sweet voice and she can't do any voice modulation, so I find it jarring in all movies where she did dubbing.. 

Rakshmika debut was from kannada(she is from Karnataka) , later she became hit in Telugu(Tollywood) , now she entered BW. 

In the Hindi version, Mrunal and DQ themselves must have dubbed right? That will be good if so. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

i remember her being judgemental towards other contestants 

It’s shocking when celebrities bash twitter stans especially if the comments for the celebrity is fairly neutral 

There's more. She liked that a hole Freddy Birdy's post mocking DP 'd clothes during Gehraiyan promotions.

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/100857-jersey-mrunal-thakur-angry-reaction-deepika-padukone-fans-accuse-her-liking-sexist-post-tiny-clothes-gehraiyaan.html

Good to know so many instances of Mrunal being mean are around. Nope, not a fan.

Edited by DanceUntilWeDie - 1 years ago
Flyhigh_9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RomyaForever

In the Hindi version, Mrunal and DQ themselves must have dubbed right? That will be good if so. 

The king of the movie is story/Screenplay, Mrunal-DQ chemistry, 90's kind of Music, Amazing cinematography and beautiful kashmir visuals... I have not watched the movie but that is what I saw people gushing about it. Chinmayi's dubbing voice is my personal irritation, I didnt see any others finding it problematic. DQ he did his own voice dubbing in Telugu. 

In hindi...i'm not sure but I guess Mrunal will do her own voice.. DQ I think he don't know hindi? 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

There's more. She liked that a hole Freddy Birdy's post mocking DP 'd clothes during Gehraiyan promotions.

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/100857-jersey-mrunal-thakur-angry-reaction-deepika-padukone-fans-accuse-her-liking-sexist-post-tiny-clothes-gehraiyaan.html

Good to know so many instances of Mrunal being mean are around. Nope, not a fan.

I thought she's been matured in these ages as she sounds so great in her interviews. she's a good actor though

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Flyhigh_9

thank you so much for this clarification. I like chinmayi sripada as a singer but I understand it would be annoying to have her as the voice for every actress 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At first we all hate nepotism, nepo kids and by the time do chaar gine chune logon ko chance milta haiii… we start criticising them aur dhoond dhoond ke faults nikaalo… yaar Mrunal is an upcoming actress.. trying to find a place in the industry and she has still lot of struggles on her way… we shld be happy that her movie is doing well and encourage her coz she is really talented… why to go after her the minute she finds a little bit of success… regarding gehraiyan controversy…she has a right to express how she feels… exactly like we as an audience hv the right to our opinions… 

Just like if Deepika’s movie has released and has become a hit… we’ll not start criticising her based on the past controversies… we’ll review her work good or bad and move on…

Edited by rushi1981 - 1 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

these overhyped crappy movies from south

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really liked O Sita song from this movie. Tried to find it's meaning but couldn't. Eagerly waiting for the song even more than the movie. Hopefully the movie would be good too.

Edited by InaMeenaDika - 1 years ago