Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

The one that Kangana edited using a white colored brush to erase other people on Paint? Sure 🤓

Kangana doesn't know Photoshop.

Hrithik knows.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

There are three sides to the Kangana-Hrithik controversy:

• Kangana’s version.
  • Hrithik’s version.
  • THE TRUTH.

Both the actors are taking everyone for a roller-coaster ride. 

What do you think? Who is right?

Whoever is the habitual liar who can do anything to climb up the ladder.The name starts with a K and ends somewhere at A Period!!!!

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

One of the reasons I initially supported Kangana is because she never explicitly named Hrithik until he reacted to her silly ex comment. And even though I do not support her anymore, this fact has me convinced that where there is smoke there is fire. 

My guess is, that Kangana and Hrithik had a relationship. For him, it was just a limited fling. She took it more seriously and took it hard when he moved on as if nothing happened. 

While I am not a mental health professional, Kangana does have some sort of paranoia. She appears to firmly believe in things that are not real. While she has struggled and been made fun of as an outsider, there are moments when she gets obsessive about it. She even takes complimenting gestures as conspiracy. So considering that there is a possibility that the relationship was more in her head than reality. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Whoever is the habitual liar who can do anything to climb up the ladder.The name starts with a K and ends somewhere at A Period!!!!

Isn't it starts with H ends with K?

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

One of the reasons I initially supported Kangana is because she never explicitly named Hrithik until he reacted to her silly ex comment. And even though I do not support her anymore, this fact has me convinced that where there is smoke there is fire. 

My guess is, that Kangana and Hrithik had a relationship. For him, it was just a limited fling. She took it more seriously and took it hard when he moved on as if nothing happened. 

While I am not a mental health professional, Kangana does have some sort of paranoia. She appears to firmly believe in things that are not real. While she has struggled and been made fun of as an outsider, there are moments when she gets obsessive about it. She even takes complimenting gestures as conspiracy. So considering that there is a possibility that the relationship was more in her head than reality. 

She was asked if it was true that Hrithik got her removed from so and so movie( forgot which movie) in response of which she made that silly ex comment. How is it not taking his name?

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Isn't it starts with H ends with K?

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

neither. KR shouldn't have brought it up. But dont know why HR denied it... when it's clear some hanky panky clearly went down between them. These actors will fack anything that moves and he's claiming he didn't do KR when he had the chance? Yeda samajh rakha hai sabko?😆

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

U said and I believe =)) 🤣

Bias Hrithik fan opinion doesn't matter.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

She was asked if it was true that Hrithik got her removed from so and so movie( forgot which movie) in response of which she made that silly ex comment. How is it not taking his name?

My memory is frail. I don't remember all the details. And I guess I am wrong. 

Either way, she didn't bring him up unless prompted. 

And his overreaction to a slight comment reveals something iffy. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

neither. KR shouldn't have brought it up. But dont know why HR denied it... when it's clear some hanky panky clearly went down between them. These actors will fack anything that moves and he's claiming he didn't do KR when he had the chance? Yeda samajh rakha hai sabko?😆

Kaunsa Hanky Pankey bey?

Kya kiya Duggu?