Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Quora ka answer laye bhai wo bhi Kangana ko queen bol 

Answer kahi se bhi ho, baat sachi hai 😆

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

They had a affair, which began in 2009. Hrithik was still married then. Post his divorce, he still pursued Kangana whereas kangana did not pay him any heed. Like a typical Indian male, Hrithik’s ego was hurt and he resorted to

‘immoral’ means to get her attention. And finally, Kangana aired the dirty laundry in public. And it has been on sonce then..

IMG_20220824_175234.jpg

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Answer kahi se bhi ho, baat sachi hai 😆

Baat sahi nahi hai 

Aap bol rahe ho pictures prove ki they were in relationship lekin prove to Kangana ko karna hai 

Hrithik has more to lose kyonki wo to seedha court me submit Kiya hai ki wo uske sath relationship me nahi tha to fir jab 6 years ka relationship hai to Kangana ke paas to bahut proof honge

Judge na aap ho na mai 

Hrithik ka behaviour aur Kangana ka behaviour sab dikha diya hai ki kon kaisa hai 

Ye Kangana ka koi pahla jhuth nahi hai na hi akhri 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

The thing that I don't understand is why it's such a shocker that nothing actually happened between an actor and an actress if there have been rumours.

I'm not saying Hrithik is a saint but why it is made like it's a given that Hrithik denying any kind of personal relationship with her is a lie.

Have you all seen Kangana ffs? xD

She clearly has issues, has had lies being pointed out, imaginary situations being pointed out by that Justin guy and what not. Why in the world would she edit that picture at the party where even Sussanne was present, if she had the remotest confidence that something happened with Hrithik? And saying that all her electronic stuff fell in the pool upon being asked to present them to the investigative agency? It's common sense. She's a clown. And a pathological liar. And a bully. She knows that Hrithik is usually conscious about his image and avoids controversey, especially after his dad got shot, and that he would avoid public mudslinging as much as he can, so she took full advantage of that.

Aap moderator ho na 

Ye thread ko lock kar do isko Guddu bhai ne meri bhawnao ko hurt karne ke liye banaya hai 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's sad that I first thought that kangana was right here, but the more I became aware of the news I concluded that wasn't true. He was/is suffering from sizophrenia and used to consider that he used to chat with her through emails

Till now, whenever she gets chance she never forgets to bring out this topic in her own sarcastic way and considers her imagination as a reality

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My take : whether they had an affair or not I’m not that invested in them to care but since kangana name is brought up she’s just plain crazy these days !!     

Since I’m rather neutral in this subject : my views 

Hrithik : until kangana said his name should not have reacted directly or indirectly. Then matter may have just gone away 

bottom line: there two sides to a story so no one is right or wrong .. in my view case closed lol 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Aap moderator ho na 

Ye thread ko lock kar do isko Guddu bhai ne meri bhawnao ko hurt karne ke liye banaya hai 

I am hurt as I am legit Kangana fan.

Kya problem hai thread mein bey?

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What, I think is they definitely dated, there's no smoke without fire. However, it probably had ended on a bad note as it was technically an extra marital affair. HR sure ain't a saint in this case but Kangana is no victim either. If what she claims is true about them being in a relationship the she got in an affair with a married man knowingly. She knew what she was getting into so if HR suddenly had tried to back out she should have kept her dignity intact and left it as it is. May be she fell in love with him and she might have been hurt if & when HR backed out but still what she did publicly was undignified & pathetic.

Firstly she wasn't the victim, she was an equal part of that problematic relationship so she just can't put the blame on HR alone when it didn't work. She litterally mentally harrased him on public platforms, tarnished his reputation, mocked him and what not. We don't even do that with proven criminals. And, all of those for what? Because he didn't want to continue their relationship? I mean if he had cheated her I would have understood her blaming him but you can't blame someone just for not wanting to continue a relationship with you.

Read the room & get yourself out of a relationship where you are not wanted. And, even if he cheated her she still had no right to blame him when their relationship itself was an EMA.

The thing is both were not saint but what Kangana did was PURE vile, whatever happened during that affair should have stayed behind the doors. No-one needed to know their private stories.

Idk if she is mentally stable or not but considering how we have seen her behaving in last 4-5 years it's not surprising HR wanted to get out of that affair. You can blame him for having extra marital affair with her & other girls but you can not blame him for trying to get out of a toxic relationship. 

Also, liked him for maintaining the dignity throughout. It must have not been easy.

Edited by Lovelydutt - 1 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Party pics clearly indicate their affair.

The one that Kangana edited using a white colored brush to erase other people on Paint? Sure 🤓

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

I am hurt as I am legit Kangana fan.

Kya problem hai thread mein bey?

U r gone now , wait 123 😆

They had affair n hr played frm back n kr frm front . he does all n maintains Greek god , good boy image n kr exposed him n burst the bubble n it’s all there d truth . 

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago