Pishachini

My guess on story line

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

PI was the princess of a kingdom where she was cheerful lady. But some evil person had an eye on her which she refused to reciprocate. That person used black magic to curse her till eternity untill she finds some one who can free her up from her curse. 

The heir of that family is the one who sold that house to rajputs. PI sees rocky as her true love( i dont know why) may be past connection like how it was in pyar ki ye ek kahani. She tries every possibility to get him but pavithra will try to save the family from her. 

I also feel pavithra can turn negative or pavithra's naana who was dead might come back as negative character who tried taking control over pi for his own benefits. Pavi might realize that the real villain is not pi but its her own family.

At that time pavi and rocky might try helping PI in order to fight with these evil humans in order attain her moksha. 

Because none of evil creatures wear white dress. Its very rare to see evil creatures wearing white dress which is the indication of purity. So somewhere pi is positive who is turned negative due to her circumstances. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very much possible. Negative rarely don white garments, and here Rani a.k.a Pishachini literally looks like a angel or a princess of some sort.

I think she was an apsara or a gandharva or something of the like because there are stories where divine beings also get cursed into living as pishachinis or other beings or even humans due to circumstances.

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rein123

Very much possible. Negative rarely don white garments, and here Rani a.k.a Pishachini literally looks like a angel or a princess of some sort.

I think she was an apsara or a gandharva or something of the like because there are stories where divine beings also get cursed into living as pishachinis or other beings or even humans due to circumstances.

@bold i agree her cloths do not align with evil pisachini. 

@underlined highly possible as her dress also resembles those of apsara or gandharva kanyas. I am just waiting for their back story. I hope makes wont dissappoint us. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

@bold i agree her cloths do not align with evil pisachini. 

@underlined highly possible as her dress also resembles those of apsara or gandharva kanyas. I am just waiting for their back story. I hope makes wont dissappoint us. 

Fingers crossed and hope the CVs consider this point.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry to mention that the point you put forth that white is associated with purity is not always correct.... In Kerala myths the ghosts always wear white whichever grade of ghost they are. It may be be coz white is more visible in the dark night in order to catch the attention of the passer by.. Or it may be coz the dead are buried in white clothes. 

Do not want to get into a debate, but the promo expressed the concept that Pi would look angelic to anyone but only a few (they mentioned Pavi) can see her real self or by the time people do see her real self they would be destroyed. The words *chhal* is used to describe her nature. 

Ironic that though the writers failed to put accross the concept of Pi as evil with the right force in the story, I can see the influence of the *chhal* mentioned in the forum today ðŸ¤£

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

As per what i have researched on ghosts and other creatures they do not have any colors on their own. Ghosts should not even have a cloths which makes it look like they are wearing white. 

We all believe that ghosts wear white just because many movies showed us that and we believed looking at them. But i saw many article or quora posts which says those are myths. 

White is always considered as symbol of purity in every relegion. I am not sure if makers really put any thought behind that but to be honest i have never seen evil creature having white cloths in any of the horror shows that i have seen in the past. They always go with black or dark colors. Thats why i feel there are chances that she might not be totally evil. 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

True white is symbolic of purity. 

Here the concept that was presented in the Promo was Rani looks angelic and innocent to people but that is a cover up for her real nature. 

Yes she wears white especially when she is out to entice her prey with innocent and subservient act , like the costume worn for the role of an angel. But she also wears all black when she is in her true aggressive nature. 

So if wearing white is to be taken as a proof that she is not so negative, by the same logic the all black should be considered not so positive. 

But *unexpected* is  a tag of ITV SN shows.. I remember being shocked to see the character who tried to save the power stone when Pi attacked turning out to be the leader of Patal log Or one who ruled over even Pi in Divya Drishti. By then I had long given up the show and don't know if the actor who played the main protagonist's grand pa also had an evil twin... But I guess they even turned the mother (at least she was supposed to be the real mom while I watched the show) team up with Pi and made her into some weird bird. So yes in ITV, a character being positive or negative cannot be determined until the last episode!! 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indulekha00

True white is symbolic of purity. 

Here the concept that was presented in the Promo was Rani looks angelic and innocent to people but that is a cover up for her real nature. 

Yes she wears white especially when she is out to entice her prey with innocent and subservient act , like the costume worn for the role of an angel. But she also wears all black when she is in her true aggressive nature. 

So if wearing white is to be taken as a proof that she is not so negative, by the same logic the all black should be considered not so positive. 

But *unexpected* is  a tag of ITV SN shows.. I remember being shocked to see the character who tried to save the power stone when Pi attacked turning out to be the leader of Patal log Or one who ruled over even Pi in Divya Drishti. By then I had long given up the show and don't know if the actor who played the main protagonist's grand pa also had an evil twin... But I guess they even turned the mother (at least she was supposed to be the real mom while I watched the show) team up with Pi and made her into some weird bird. So yes in ITV, a character being positive or negative cannot be determined until the last episode!! 

its just a guess. I am not saying that she is not evil just because she wears white. I am only saying itv rarely show some one wearing white or light colors if they are evil here i am only considering supernatural shows.  

If we consider recent shows dd pi was black and red. Even nazar promos that i have seen its majorly wears red or dark colors. Kaali pari in son pari had block cloths. Similarly other shows where major villains wear dark colors as that will enhance their look like shesha, yamini, even naagroop of sumitra(n3), chandrakala(n5). All these characters majorly wore dark colors when they are in their real roop. 

Thats how i have observed past shows. I agree In promos they have mentioned that pi attracts people by her look but for some reason i have seen pi wearing black cloths when she is planning something evil. Other wise its majorly white. God knows hame kya patha if pi changes cloths based on her moods ðŸ˜† i am not going to call anyone as negative or positive untill i find a valid reason to do that. Currently in my list rajputs are in wrong side considering they played with atrupta atma. If PI harms some one who has not done anything to her i will add her in that list.( now dont say pandits family was innocent. We are  not even sure what really happend inside the car and how dadaji knows so much detail as if he only sent a evil spirit to kill them.😆) But for time being my list contains only rajputs as evil. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

its just a guess. I am not saying that she is not evil just because she wears white. I am only saying itv rarely show some one wearing white or light colors if they are evil here i am only considering supernatural shows.  

If we consider recent shows dd pi was black and red. Even nazar promos that i have seen its majorly wears red or dark colors. Kaali pari in son pari had block cloths. Similarly other shows where major villains wear dark colors as that will enhance their look like shesha, yamini, even naagroop of sumitra(n3), chandrakala(n5). All these characters majorly wore dark colors when they are in their real roop. 

Thats how i have observed past shows. I agree In promos they have mentioned that pi attracts people by her look but for some reason i have seen pi wearing black cloths when she is planning something evil. Other wise its majorly white. God knows hame kya patha if pi changes cloths based on her moods ðŸ˜† i am not going to call anyone as negative or positive untill i find a valid reason to do that. Currently in my list rajputs are in wrong side considering they played with atrupta atma. If PI harms some one who has not done anything to her i will add her in that list.( now dont say pandits family was innocent. We are  not even sure what really happend inside the car and how dadaji knows so much detail as if he only sent a evil spirit to kill them.😆) But for time being my list contains only rajputs as evil. 

I believe the colors represent her transition of what she used to be and what she has become. Because more than a cover up I feel it has something to with one's innocence getting stripped away from them because of which she is forced to take on the fierce avatar of a pishachini when she later on wears the dark attire.