Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute

Piya college main journalism padh rhi thi, she asked library teacher about the earthquake footage to see abhay save misha . But how did she end up in sid office? 

oh i sweat i even saw anthropology something on board once 🤣 and they were doing research on “lobe” apparently 🤣🤣 kya pata! Kya business tha sid ka? 

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

i have no clue 🤣 but ITV loves shaadi and kids 🤣 like a lot 

eeww 🤣🤣 pata he pa asked his mom bache kyun kiye and she was like what do u mean kyun kiye? Vo to ho jate be and well u can imagine our reaction 🤣🤣

Abhiya_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

You know a thought came to mind 🤣 why does Piya think Metz’s photo is her photo 🤣 like ma’am did you ever wear a dress like that 🤣🤪

Because of the same face, she thinks that she wear it and take photo but forget it as her memories are weak, when is getting out from the padher Mahal with fighting with Kabir, she goes up not down thinking exit is up stair. 🤣

Any one remember? 

I also want to know the answer to this 🤣

and also what was T doing there and then what did abhay go do there? I mean kya likh rhe the vo log papers me itna sara? 🤣🤣 And konsa college classes bunk karke internship karne bolta he 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

eeww 🤣🤣 pata he pa asked his mom bache kyun kiye and she was like what do u mean kyun kiye? Vo to ho jate be and well u can imagine our reaction 🤣🤣

I don’t think that’s how this works 🤣 no planning sounds like a bad idea 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Because of the same face, she thinks that she wear it and take photo but forget it as her memories are weak, when is getting out from the padher Mahal with fighting with Kabir, she goes up not down thinking exit is up stair. 🤣

Any one remember? 

Piya had memory issues pre leap too? 🤣 Hey Bhagwan 🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

and also what was T doing there and then what did abhay go do there? I mean kya likh rhe the vo log papers me itna sara? 🤣🤣 And konsa college classes bunk karke internship karne bolta he 🤣

Nothing makes sense 🤣 kabhi bhi kuch bhi kar lo 🤣

You know a thought came to mind 🤣 why does Piya think Metz’s photo is her photo 🤣 like ma’am did you ever wear a dress like that 🤣🤪

and did u ever get straight hair? 

But i remember she also thinking same things and then coming to conclusion that abhay probably likes that look on her so he edited or something. 🤣🤣 Talk about disturbing things 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

and did u ever get straight hair? 

But i remember she also thinking same things and then coming to conclusion that abhay probably likes that look on her so he edited or something. 🤣🤣 Talk about disturbing things 🤣

If that’s the first conclusion that comes to mind I would run far far away 🤣🤣🤪

Any one remember? 

matlab memorry problems pehle se tha use 🤣🤣 how did she manage to get the prestigious scholarship?  Exam me jakar bhul nai jati thi sab kuch?