Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Invariably...

Something negative about Ranbir?

Guaranteed a Ranveer thread.😆

Yeah, the dude has no concept of boundaries. Still not badly behaved with his own biwi. Doesn't make Ranveer a good guy, but Ranbir remains worse.

is IF not i  hate Ranbir Club? Every other thread is about him and how awful he is. So nobody should talk about pervert Ranveer without being accused?

i guess for you sexually harass people is not as bad as saying stupid and mean things about your wife. Yes, he should be called out for it and so should this pervert be called out for his behavior.

Edited by Kaya65 - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Its already established that Ranveer Singh ke dictionary mein there is no word called space and personal space toh bilkul bhi nahi. This is btw from 2016/18 when he used to endorse Jack n Jones which he doesn't anymore. 

DommnaMarling thumbnail

Why does the video strategically get cut when one of the guys puts his bum out of his own will for Ranveer to smack?

HearMeRoar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kaya65

is IF not i  hate Ranbir Club? Every other thread is about him and how awful he is. So nobody should talk about pervert Ranveer without being accused?

i guess for you sexually harass people is not as bad as saying stupid and mean things about your wife. Yes, he should be called out for it and so should this pervert be called out for his behavior.

Sure, sure. Anything to draw attention from the spate of bad news.😆

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rekha_ji

OHMYGASH I can't believe he raped 300 men on stage ðŸ˜¡ in publics 😡 ...has somebody called the Mumbai Police Commissioner yet??? 😡 Or the Supreme Court?? ðŸ˜¡ Or Kamaal R Khan??? ðŸ˜¡ ANYone... gifs: deepika | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

No wonder poor Dipika got dipressed and did Gehraiyaan where she molested her colleague on-screen.. ðŸ˜­

Deepika Padukone Source — DEEPIKA PADUKONE as 'Alisha' in Gehraiyaan (2022)

Depression n rape are very sensitive issues. How could u use these words as a joke? Even if u hate Deepika n her husband, u should know where to draw the line. 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

OT: rs really need to stop entering someone's personal space or else one day he will land in big trouble 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Sure, sure. Anything to draw attention from the spate of bad news.😆

says the person who brings Ranbir into the topic even though he has nothing to do with it at all ðŸ˜‰

Rekha_ji thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Depression n rape are very sensitive issues. How could u use these words as a joke? Even if u hate Deepika n her husband, u should know where to draw the line. 

The thing about jokes is, if you are too dumb to figure out who the joke is targeted at, then it will go over your head and you will think the joke is about the sensitive issue in which it is cleverly wrapped in, in order to make a distinct wider point... 

deepika and ranveer | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

And then what's the last bit... about.. hate-ethics?? ðŸ¤ª"should know where to draw the line" - where does that come from.. 

I've never heard there being strict guidelines in which hate must be expressed... ...because, like ..there are no boundaries or borders in hate my love.. ðŸ¥ºram leela Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ranveer Singh Deepika Padukone | Deepika padukone, Beautiful eyes images, Bollywood

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I saw that and was disgusted. He’s sexually harassing them if they are not okay with it. We don’t know if those models are okay with being touched like that. Most wouldn’t say so. RS keep crossing personal space limits. 

Edited by The_Best - 1 years ago