Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Gonna watch this again tonight , I am feeling pumped up

No movies gonna come close to bahubali- the conclusion - NEVER! and after Rocky’s gun blazing act in KGF , seems like case is getting closed for Bollywood  sorry at this moment I can’t even think of any khans handling guns like Rocky did. Phaad keh rakh diyaa… he literally told everyone to go home pls

And now imagine if RRR makes to Oscar’s …India better pick this one for Oscar’s , no politics please , thank you 

And I heard vikram Vedha is a remake of a south movie🤣

I have to see what ayan has to offer with brahmastra, but I found his YJHD good , NOT GREAT 

Eagerly looking forward …. Better not disappoint 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They should go beyond oscars

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Apart from its grandeur, this movie showed men giving a brilliant dance performance with women cheering around, otherwise, in most movies, it's always the other way round. Although the live performance could only be enjoyed by the British women still, I give them good marks for that. Hope it goes for Oscars and beyond the Milky Way galaxy too.❤️

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The Orientalism is strong with this one. But as long as it gets India an entry door into the international film circuit, I guess it is fine

vemareddy thumbnail

Most of the people wants to get an oscar award for this film. for more information about RRR Visit HYD7AM.COM