Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Another early finish. Series done and dusted for India as they claim an unassailable 2-0 lead. Over to Monday now, maybe a chance for the likes of Shahbaz Ahmed and Rahul Tripathi to claim their maiden India caps.

SoniRita thumbnail

India did break some sweat today but they were in control. Another early finish is a testament to that. They bowled well and restricted Zimbabwe to 161. And once that was done, the batters just had to complete the formalities. Rahul promoted himself but fell early. Dhawan and Gill looked sublime once again before gifting their wickets away. And that was the only blip as far as India were concerned. Samson and Hooda held their nerve to build a 50+ partnership but the latter fell just a few runs short of the final score

BeingBlunt thumbnail
LOL. 😆 Coincidentally The only game India lost since his debut was the T20I vs West Indies where he was dropped for no reason. The match where Avesh screwed it up else it would have been 5-0. He was anyways not going to play vs Eng when seniors return. 

I really hope he is in the playing xi for Wt20 with Sky.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Congrats Team Ind for winning. Again I missed the whole match, time difference😆

i dont even know whats going on

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

i dont even know whats going on

There are so many series going on between different nations at different countries Hinna. 

The current series is between India and Zimbabwe. It is only a 3 ODI series.  India won the first two games, so they won the series already.  But they have one more match to play today.  It will start at 12:45 PM IST and 8:15 AM your time.   

Cheers..