A new BTS of BB2......

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/ISf59EC5EtE

BB2's new promo ........Aurra is in modern dress ......What role is she playing ........ Anyways I can't believe the PH , they are seriously doing this ......Capitalising on a little kid , itne bure din aa gye kya Shashi Sumeet productions ke ðŸ˜†...... Whatever Good for Aurra fans enjoy 😊

Saw this the other day,if they really intended on banking on BB,then why didn't they promote S1 properly,agar voh karte toh show ki trp bhi acchi hoti aur hamara show bhi chal raha hota,what is the point of this S2,on  a second hand channel ðŸ¤¡

Without Aniruddha, there's no Barrister Babu.. Waise bhi i have enough jhelofying this batuk & dusmani crap just because of Rudhita.. Ab na hoga mujhse.. Achha khasa serial ka, strong plotlines ka gur gobar karna to koi rangu aur mangu se shikhe.. Apna to Wattpad jindabad.. Hum usi se khush hain..🙂🙂

🤣🤣 wattpad mea kya my bondita my destination padti ho doesn't that feels awkward ani babu is already in a physical relationship with bondita ( with her consent and wish ) / hawsi insaan har 2 second moment they are making out of course her choice we all know bondita always deep down wanted this but she was supposed to be 17 and still in school i don't know how it acceptable she isn't a barrister yet my gosh the author needs to be hold accountable for taking out her sexual desire regarding rudhita which was missing in the show it a crap story anways

There were certain pictures... I am confused too. How I wish it comes out to be false....

Originally posted by Chumu

🤣🤣 wattpad mea kya my bondita my destination padti ho doesn't that feels awkward ani babu is already in a physical relationship with bondita ( with her consent and wish ) / hawsi insaan har 2 second moment they are making out of course her choice we all know bondita always deep down wanted this but she was supposed to be 17 and still in school i don't know how it acceptable she isn't a barrister yet my gosh the author needs to be hold accountable for taking out her sexual desire regarding rudhita which was missing in the show it a crap story anways

Padhti thi, but bohot din pehle chodd Diya.. Now I don't have any clue about the storyline.. "My destination, my bondita" ka author IF pe hi thi, yahi pe pehli baar baate huyi thi, jab show chalta tha, tab kaafi chatting hoti rehti thi, achhi bonding thi apni, but I don't know ab kya ho raha hai story mei.. Wattpad pe 2 stories are my favourite..

Tark- his penned chronicles (completed)

Her last letter (ongoing).. it's my most favourite book on Rudhita..

Hope you will enjoy it..

Originally posted by Shrabana99

Padhti thi, but bohot din pehle chodd Diya.. Now I don't have any clue about the storyline.. "My destination, my bondita" ka author IF pe hi thi, yahi pe pehli baar baate huyi thi, jab show chalta tha, tab kaafi chatting hoti rehti thi, achhi bonding thi apni, but I don't know ab kya ho raha hai story mei.. Wattpad pe 2 stories are my favourite..

Tark- his penned chronicles (completed)

Her last letter (ongoing).. it's my most favourite book on Rudhita..

Hope you will enjoy it..

Ya right I already read tark story of destination my bondita has more or less becoming like twilight with fifty shades cocktail the cringe and cheese 🧀 😬 I'm story has been overloading it was good before when the characters was behaving like sex addits specifically anirudh I can't imagine him being so open about his physical interactions with bondita like  that lol BTW I would recommend you to read aparjita by the same author as the last letter It a great catch