LSC beats Zero to be the biggest Khan disaster of all time

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Laal Singh Chaddha defeats Shah Rukh Khan’s Zero at the box office to emerge as the biggest Khan disaster of all time; losses to be in excess of Rs. 100 croresBy Bollywood Hungama News Network

- Aug 18, 2022 - 4:35 PM IST

2018 was a shocker for Shah Rukh Khan as his Aanand L Rai-directed Zero proved to be the biggest Khan disaster of all time in terms of loss of monies. The film caused a juggernaut of losses for the stakeholders and also resulted in Shah Rukh Khan reassessing his career choices. He took a 3-year break to revamp and finally is gearing up to make a comeback with Yash Raj Films#Laal Singh Chaddha

And right before the release of Pathaan, Shah Rukh Khan has lost out on a record that he definitely won't be proud off. The recently released Aamir Khan film, Laal Singh Chaddha, has toppled Shah Rukh Khan's Zero to emerge the biggest Khan disaster of all time. "All 3 Khans have given disasters at some point in their career, though the three continue to be three of the biggest crowd pullers in the modern era of Indian cinema as also the biggest crowd pullers of Bollywood. Higher the budgets, higher is the risk for the trio. And the high budget has backfired because Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha will clock record losses and also emerge the biggest Khan disaster of all time," revealed a trade source.

Laal Singh Chaddha and Zero are the only two Khan films to have entailed losses in excess of Rs. 100 crores. Salman Khan is yet to find a place in this coveted and prestigious list of disasters, as most of his big-budget films have done good business at the box office in the last decade. To get to his disaster, one must go back to 2009 - Main Aur Mrs Khanna - though that wasn't exactly a big budget disaster.

The 5 biggest disasters of Hindi cinema now include 83, Bombay Velvet, Laal Singh Chaddha, Zero and Dhaakad. The four recently released Akshay Kumar films - Bell Bottom, Bachchan Paandey, Samrat Prithviraj and Raksha Bandhanside by side Shamshera too are labeled disasters and form part of the list of biggest disasters of Bollywood.

Edited by 2RsFan - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Another record for this guy 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Another record for this guy 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ . You like the Yankees ? Reminds me on Meena NY

hasini009 thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan Bauua Singh GIF - Shah Rukh Khan Bauua Singh Bollywood GIFs

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

YARN | Aall izz well - What's that? | 3 Idiots (2009) | Video gifs by  quotes | ace8f7f6 | η΄—

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ . You like the Yankees ? Reminds me on Meena NY

Yankees Meena - What a Girl she was, itni fights itni fights. She & Eraser were RIOT in forum, baked me like Murga in oven when I was new πŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

83 se Kamm hai, isliye

Kwk deepika padukone india GIF on GIFER - by Kejas

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Yankees Meena - What a Girl she was, itni fights itni fights. She & Eraser were RIOT in forum, baked me like Murga in oven when I was new πŸ˜†

Her and shashi (heinzberg) who is still here used to tease you a lot I know. Eraser was unique  but really nice person I miss her. ( I heard she comes time to time) . 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Amir celebrate d success party n drink watever 

πŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

Her and shashi (heinzberg) who is still here used to tease you a lot I know. Eraser was unique  but really nice person I miss her. ( I heard she comes time to time) . 

Eraser has new UN Sharpner.