Frequent Posters

Coconutella thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Would be a befitting reply to bigots from all sides 

Hinduvta terrorists Being welcomed with sweets 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Why not send LSC also? Already FG has won many Oscars; they will have to give the same number of Oscars to LSC also, izzat ka sawaal hai baba ðŸ˜†

CottonCandyy thumbnail

TKF is better than RRR to be honest but it’ll never get much recognition ðŸ˜”

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

People who kill in name of religion are shit be it hindua or muslims.

Vivek agnihotri might be affiliated with bjp or hate congress but that doesn't mean that kps weren't minorities in Kashmir and they were brutally murdered and thrown out of their homes like cockroaches. Nothing was exaggerated in kashmir files if you didn't live through the trauma, you don't get to decide from your cushy homes.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

And many Liberals have issues with ALL those movies. So much so that, even in Hollywood or US TV, there is an unwritten rule that if you make movies on terrorists, you should mandatorily show a 'good Muslim' character, even forcefully. Which is ridiculous. 

Huh, kuch bhi? There are thousands of movies and TV shows with a muslim antagonist and no token good muslim character. And even if there was a good muslim character, what is wrong with showing both sides of the community - there is good and bad both, right? 

And what exaggeration? beheadings by ISIS are not exaggerated. Bombings by Al-Qaida are not exaggerated. The kidnapping of schoolgirls by Boko Haram isn't exaggerated. The stoning of women in Islamic countries still happens. Kahe ki exaggeration? If showing the truth impacts the lives of common Muslims, then why not gang up on those supporting extremist thoughts? Why blame others??????? 

Rana Ayub called Family Man 2 Islamophobic and Sooryavanshi Islamophobic DESPITE the latter having 'good Muslim' trope. 

I have nothing against realistic or even exaggerated depiction of any religion or community. It is a movie or a show at the end of the day, and the people creating that content will be judged based on what they have created. I was just stating that it tends to have repercussions in real life and that can be problematic. 

Also, If you are going to judge all liberals on the basis of what that moron Rana Ayub says, then every RW can be clubbed with an idiot like Yati Narsinghanand 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Huh, kuch bhi? There are thousands of movies and TV shows with a muslim antagonist and no token good muslim character. And even if there was a good muslim character, what is wrong with showing both sides of the community - there is good and bad both, right? 

I have nothing against realistic or even exaggerated depiction of any religion or community. It is a movie or a show at the end of the day, and the people creating that content will be judged based on what they have created. I was just stating that it tends to have repercussions in real life and that can be problematic. 

Also, If you are going to judge all liberals on the basis of what that moron Rana Ayub says, then every RW can be clubbed with an idiot like Yati Narsinghanand 

I'm talking about recent times, when HW is more politically correct. Even Homeland was chastised for not having a token good Muslim. Movies like Zero Dark Thirty were also criticised. Google it. Previously there was no problem, but these have cropped up in recent years. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'm talking about recent times, when HW is more politically correct. Even Homeland was chastised for not having a token good Muslim. Movies like Zero Dark Thirty were also criticised. Google it. Previously there was no problem, but these have cropped up in recent years. 

Okay, that I agree with. Recent years have taken a turn for worse

They have started producing garbage under the garb of political correctness. Its really annoying. You dont need to take a stand or make a statement with everything you do

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coconutella

Maybe they should make The Godhra Files and send it together with The Kashmir Files 

Hopefully libtardz won’t have issue with it then

the problem with liberals is explained really well in the article below. It's a long read but it is very interesting. Unlike religions that have been open to criticism and that have evolved, there are religions that refuse to come out of the medieval mindset.... 

Sarah Haider: Islam and the Necessity of Liberal Critique

delivered at the

American Humanist Association 74th Annual Conference, May 7-10, 2015, Denver, Colorado.

"....an audience on the Left now frightens me nearly as much as an audience of Islamists does."

...Those who oppose Christian authoritarianism will find that the broad majority of liberals, religious or non-religious, side with them and will ofter their support in the fight to push religious morals out of our politics and public life...

...But when the same scrutiny is applied to Islam, you find that inexplicably some people on the Left begin to align instead with the Islamic religious right. The consistent exception has been the secular and atheist communities...

Full speech 

http://arunsmusings.blogspot.com/2015/05/sarah-haider-transcript.html?m=1

ps- afaiac, both extremes in the US are a problem. The far right is too racist imo. The far left is too intolerant and hypocritical, and perhaps becoming as bigotted as the far right. In the left's case, it's not color; instead, apart from Islam, they seem to have a problem with all other religions... stemming from a need to appease and appear very secular.

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think the problem is we set a precendent where to obligate some community or the other they have stopped or banned books, movies (lots of examples which everybody knows)

if some body sees a movie and becomes offended it is their problem, that way all those 2nd world war movies should not be made as germans will get offended, movies on indian independence will offend british 

no body can make anything 

we have tried to appease everybody which is not the way a democracy should work, either have a complete stop on everything or let all be made 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Every article I see of him, he's always defensive or pissed at something. What a weird way to promote his film