Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Tired I am done with the show already can’t even wait for it to end 

How stupid can the creatives be or how low they can go tested my tolerance and patience 

I mean every character is dumb 

Starting with ML he is so dumb that I can’t even look at him anymore 

Your award ceremony was something and your wife award mean nth to you 

She came for your ceremony dispite hating you and you show attitude why?

Matlab kya tha woh? Ghar aake tamasha kiya kyun? Coz your wife was dancing with his friend 

Sargam matlab what kind of mother is she 

They have problem with GG and Armaan but when your own son meets his ex wife who gives him flowers is okay

If a bahu rest for few min you guys created a havoc and well Sargam you got a bahu and was very proud of her then she was going to send you to jail and you want someone like her why? 

BP dnt even get me started 

I mean Sargam and Anubhav is like this because of him 

I can’t even get to GG matlab you have a brain tumor and that is a serious condition and you are dancing and party and all that 

Bro start treatment india has some great neurosurgeon why can’t you start the basic steps

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Suhani2

Tired I am done with the show already can’t even wait for it to end 

How stupid can the creatives be or how low they can go tested my tolerance and patience 

I mean every character is dumb 

Starting with ML he is so dumb that I can’t even look at him anymore 

Your award ceremony was something and your wife award mean nth to you 

She came for your ceremony dispite hating you and you show attitude why?

Matlab kya tha woh? Ghar aake tamasha kiya kyun? Coz your wife was dancing with his friend 

Sargam matlab what kind of mother is she 

They have problem with GG and Armaan but when your own son meets his ex wife who gives him flowers is okay

If a bahu rest for few min you guys created a havoc and well Sargam you got a bahu and was very proud of her then she was going to send you to jail and you want someone like her why? 

BP dnt even get me started 

I mean Sargam and Anubhav is like this because of him 

I can’t even get to GG matlab you have a brain tumor and that is a serious condition and you are dancing and party and all that 

Bro start treatment india has some great neurosurgeon why can’t you start the basic steps

I do agree 

But but but 

Anubhav did go to the party.So his wives achievements mean something to him .That's my pov but most of them won't agree with this coz of reason he has given .So no offense 

Armaan isn't just a friend. He loves gg which anu is pretty sure about .So dancing with a person who loves you that too in his arms would hurt him obviously. Not blaming gg phle I did but after the dance it's ARMAAN who is to be blamed .

Anubhav's  reaction was expected but in front of the fam was a bit kiddish just lyk a lil boiii complaining of  a broken pencil 😂😂

None of them knew abt the flowers 💐 given by akriti I guess waise b usne phek hi diye na 

Sargam was supposed to be sweet mom but she turned to be typical saas 🤨

BP toh akhir BP hai but   thats how any sanskari parivaar would react .Good part is they want her to continue with work .

GG always stood strong in this kinda situation for no reason.Knowing abt her health how could she neglect mtlb why shld any1 force u to get treated .🤔