Is Aamir Khan being a SCAPEGOAT in this Controversy? - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

Jaar ye nahi keh raha ke Flop hui toh blame kaun kispe de raha hai. Controversy sirf Aamir pe kion hai, not on RKH or VVC, this I am asking.

The same reason why Deepika received death threats and a reward of Rs 1 crore to a person who chops off Deepika Padukone's ears and nose for doing Padmavat.

it implies  “jo screen pe dikhega wohi face karna padega” 

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago

Raj Kumar Hirani is spared becoz PK controversy is being used as a scapegoat by Amir and LeLi gang.

Blaming intolerant Hindus for a failure of a film. India mein aaj kal everything is blamed on Hindus. 

Amir ane LeLi Gang: Hindu tum intolerant ho. 
Hindu: are nai hai bhai. History dekh lo. Present dekh lo. 
LeLi: tum ho. Bol diya baat khatam.

Hindu: haa chalo hai. To nai dekhte tumhari movie:

Amir and LeLi gang: boohoo.. Hindu to sach mein intolerant ho gaya. 
Rinse and repeat to avoid talking about actual intolerance that has been happening world over. 🤷‍♀️

And by the way, The Kashmir Files was boycotted by entire LeLi gang. Lot of members here were against the Kashmir files. So LeLi gang and their supporters can boycott a movie, it’s FOE. Kisi Aur ne kar diya toh typical victim card is out. 

This isn't the reason people who are complaining are saying. They are giving PK's references all over.

What statement did Aamir give which was Hindu phobic or anti-national after PK came?

Why isn't this having an impact on Dangal then?

Actually Guddu ji baat ye hai ki, mamu chale the boycott gang ko bakra banane aur khud bakra ban gaye. Chalo thoko tali 👏

Anyways what's the need to dissect this much. It's just a movie. Bekaar thi flop ho gayi. No need to blame each and everyone. It's not degrading for once to accept your own fault

Originally posted by Alpenliebe

Actually Guddu ji baat ye hai ki, mamu chale the boycott gang ko bakra banane aur khud bakra ban gaye. Chalo thoko tali 👏

Anyways what's the need to dissect this much. It's just a movie. Bekaar thi flop ho gayi. No need to blame each and everyone. It's not degrading for once to accept your own fault

This thread isn't to make LSC a great film, film is bad, so it is, nor I am defending that film here. Discussion is something different.

Industry mein jinko Aamir se chid thi for his multiple blockbusters every year, woh log bhi behti ganga mein haath do rahein hai. The negative press has support from people within the industry too. The whole campaign is too organized to be done by just normal people on social media.

This thread isn't to make LSC a great film, film is bad, so it is, nor I am defending that film here. Discussion is something different.

Hindu vs Muslim

And I answered that. Aamir never a scapegoat. He is more than cunning. The actual scapegoat is the boycott gang, which doesn't even exist in real world.

Aur nahi yoh kya😆

And I answered that. Aamir never a scapegoat. He is more than cunning. The actual scapegoat is the boycott gang, which doesn't even exist in real world.

and I know someone who was posting boycott this movie and went to see on first day 🤣🤣 all her friends are scolding her why she watched it. Lol

Some ghosts maybe who have done all that hungama