Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Tragic. Not just that she lost her life, but also the way she lost her life and all the lives that were at risk along the way. Sympathy for the dead, but I also wish that she could have been held accountable and made to explain her actions. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Tragic. Not just that she lost her life, but also the way she lost her life and all the lives that were at risk along the way. Sympathy for the dead, but I also wish that she could have been held accountable and made to explain her actions. 

what do u mean? held accountable for what?

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved her in 6 days 7 nights, Volcano and Psycho. Rest in peace 🕊️

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Unfortunately she's had struggles her entire life. Addiction is such a monster, there was this weird Alien episode she had and she was found wandering a desert...etc. 

Her father abused her as a child, her mom didn't believe her, brother died (ironically) in a car crash, she was made fun of for being in a relationship with Ellen, basically the laughingstock of 90s Hollywood. 

I just feel bad for her 13 year old child and her 20 year old. They better get off the internet for at least this week. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna143

She was under the influence (of drugs), and caused a car crash by crashing into a person's home. The person inside very nearly died (like the car barely missed her). 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

RIP...she had lots of issues ...😒

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: anna143

Her death involved two car crashes, one into an apartment building and one into a house which caused a fire leaving the house uninhabitable. The homeowner narrowly escaped and lost her home. There was also high-speed driving through a residential neighborhood. 

I have a lot of sympathy for people struggling with mental health issues and substance abuse. And as VimalPanMasala stated her life was not easy with many challenges. It is sad that things came down to this. 

But I do feel, no matter how hard your life is, when your actions put other lives at risk and destroys people's houses - there should be some accountability. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

She had such a tragic life. Hope she rests in peace, finally.