KDB New Promo - Attack on Preeta

  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Well we all said, Bhaag Rishabh Bhaag! 

Good news - Woh Bhaag raha hai!

 Bad News - As usual to save Preeta! 

For once can Rishabh be the hero please and save Jisko bhi.  

https://youtu.be/Jx3jn8xr9oc

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by ws_loki


Well we all said, Bhaag Rishabh Bhaag! 

Good news - Woh Bhaag raha hai!

 Bad News - As usual to save Preeta! 

For once can Rishabh be the hero please and save Jisko bhi.  

https://youtu.be/Jx3jn8xr9oc

As per Twitter it is Arjun who saves Preeta as in some BTS he had a cut on his arm. 

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by anshvi


As per Twitter it is Arjun who saves Preeta as in some BTS he had a cut on his arm. 


It was expected.

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by anshvi


As per Twitter it is Arjun who saves Preeta as in some BTS he had a cut on his arm. 


These makers always forcefully try and show karan as hero by showing only him saving preeta all the time as they know rishabh is already so perfect in comparison to the toxic karan that karan needs to be shown doing at least one good thing instead of making rishabh the all rounder😆

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by ws_loki


Well we all said, Bhaag Rishabh Bhaag! 

Good news - Woh Bhaag raha hai!

 Bad News - As usual to save Preeta! 

For once can Rishabh be the hero please and save Jisko bhi.  

https://youtu.be/Jx3jn8xr9oc


I want this scene in upcoming.

Preeta slipped and fall outside kavya's school.

Rishab on phone saw and ran towards her.

Preeta sighed a relief.

I knew it. Rishabji will surely come to help me. He is so caring.

Preeta takes out her right hand for rishab to hold as he approached closer 

But

Here comes the twist.

Rishab runs passed her to save a beautiful young woman who was about to get hit by a speeding motorist. Catch and fall. Eyelock. 

Preeta looking in disbelief.

Just then someone took her hand and pulled her up supporting her. It was arjun.

Preeta was not happy. Kept looking at rishab showing his concern tor the woman. 

Arjun offered her a lift. She denied 

Then rishab interrupted requesting arjun to send preeta and kavya home as he decided to sent ms sheetal to the hospital who suffered bruises due to falling on the road 

Preeta denied she will tag along rishab but he hesitated that he has an important meeting adter dropping the stranger to the hospital and insisted preeta to go with arjun 

For once show rishab less concern about preera and more for another woman.

Preetaji will freak out🤣🤣🤣

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Miss-Behave



These makers always forcefully try and show karan as hero by showing only him saving preeta all the time as they know rishabh is already so perfect in comparison to the toxic karan that karan needs to be shown doing at least one good thing instead of making rishabh the all rounder😆


But they still fail 

Coz audience still like rishab more 

They still need to keep him in the show despite not being paired with preeta.

That's an evident he is charming 🤣🤣🤣

Posted: 1 years ago

Oh can he please do this? Ignore his wife at a party, Be more engaged with a woman he is drawn to woman knowing that Preeta won’t notice, Keep thinking about his first love in college whom he never had a chance to pursue  as he was building his business… kuch bhi, koi bhi, kaisay bhi..

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by ws_loki


Oh can he please do this? Ignore his wife at a party, Be more engaged with a woman he is drawn to woman knowing that Preeta won’t notice, Keep thinking about his first love in college whom he never had a chance to pursue  as he was building his business… kuch bhi, koi bhi, kaisay bhi..


W8 Rishab ki koi college wali girlfriend thi kya???

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by ws_loki


Oh can he please do this? Ignore his wife at a party, Be more engaged with a woman he is drawn to woman knowing that Preeta won’t notice, Keep thinking about his first love in college whom he never had a chance to pursue  as he was building his business… kuch bhi, koi bhi, kaisay bhi..

Abey oi, his first love is preeta 🤣🤣🤣

Have u forgotten 

  1  


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Preeta Needs To Move Forward From The Luthras

pencil SilverBell   stackexchange 2   eye 768

SilverBell 2 768 a month ago Vismaya03
Shaurya Hates Preeta??

pencil SilverBell   stackexchange 9   eye 1109

SilverBell 9 1109 1 months ago Vismaya03
Stories On Karan Preeta And Rajveer Palki

pencil SilverBell   stackexchange 6   eye 986

SilverBell 6 986 1 months ago SilverBell
What's Your Favorite Moments Of Karan And Preeta?

pencil SilverBell   stackexchange 1   eye 753

SilverBell 1 753 1 months ago Vismaya03
Rajveer has no right to control Preeta?

pencil myviewprem   stackexchange 50   eye 4169

myviewprem 50 4169 6 days ago SwetaVasava

Topic Info

5 Participants 8 Replies 2123Views

Topic started by ws_loki

Last replied by Aniash

loader
loader
up-open TOP