Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Gungun's Medical test

When the doctor tells Gungun to conduct few medical tests, she grows anxious. later, she tells the Kulshreshths about her test after sargam criticises her 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What the hell is happening and i feel Gungun poor her, medical test are not easy especially when you dnt know what you doing to get dealt with. I see patients when come for blood draw and the sacredness on their faces and how much it takes for a person to be unknown 

so yeah if Anubhav doesnt accompany her and still feels she is lying i am not at all going to keep Quiet 

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suhani2

What the hell is happening and i feel Gungun poor her, medical test are not easy especially when you dnt know what you doing to get dealt with. I see patients when come for blood draw and the sacredness on their faces and how much it takes for a person to be unknown 

so yeah if Anubhav doesnt accompany her and still feels she is lying i am not at all going to keep Quiet 

Bold - That's what vankar has planned .Anu  isn't going to accompany her .Armaan is only person who will get it done .Mostly after party thing we'll get to knw what she is upto .May be Wednesday or thrusday that'll be shown .😐

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maha_09

Bold - That's what vankar has planned .Anu  isn't going to accompany her .Armaan is only person who will get it done .Mostly after party thing we'll get to knw what she is upto .May be Wednesday or thrusday that'll be shown .😐

Exactly Makers are making Anubhav scapegoat to show Arman superior, selfless and mahan . 

They just want people to say that gg should be with Arman and not Anubhav so the blame is shifted to fans that makers have done whatever fans wanted.

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gg has done mistake by neglecting anubhav and her health. Now Anubhav is doing the same mistake by neglecting gg. And what is the precap 😑. These third angles (rkc and editor) ruined the show.

Okay so I am not able to tolerate the sh*t makers throwing. For my own sanity i am leaving and not going to watch (insta clips) from tomorrow. Even if they are going for anugun (don't know if it will happen) then also i am not interested. Unfollowed all the kkis members in sm.

Okay bye everyone nice to interact with you all.

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sb anugun ko sath dekhna chahte the iss liye makers ne ese track dikhaya jisme anubhav vps guilt me aa gya hai like previous bigamy track everyone bashing anubhav terribly and now again they doing same with this character let me guess if husband not able to understand you .....apki family se toh rishta hai na? Aap jisse family me bnti ho usko toh btakr km se km sath leke ja skte ho like gg golu chacha ya chavi jese kisi ghr ke members ko leke jati jbki isme dikhaya gya hai poor gungun not getting support from family and husband that's why armaan is perfect guy for her not as friend bt as a idol character jisne gg ki hmesha help or care ki hai.muje yeh pathetic creativity se sakht nfrat ho gyi vanku yhi toh kr skta hai husband wife ko separated krke unke dosto se affair dikha skta hai like anubhav akriti se dill ki baat krega gg armaan se totally disgusting vanku he has serious issues from EMA usko koi rehab center suggest krdo pls meherbani hogi viewers pr😑

Edited by Rajal9 - 1 years ago
Rajal9 thumbnail

Mere society me ek haal hi me couple ka divorce hua hai and reason -EMA dono ekdusre pe blame krte court me ekdusre ko ghsita hai or shadi ke sirf 2 mhine huye hai......yeh sunkr muje lga khin yeh vanku ke show se inspired toh nhi ho gye naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

Exactly Makers are making Anubhav scapegoat to show Arman superior, selfless and mahan . 

They just want people to say that gg should be with Arman and not Anubhav so the blame is shifted to fans that makers have done whatever fans wanted.

They have shown the right thing anu and his family wanted a educated home maker only like his mother and sister. Being home maker is great task but anubhav always knew gg is not like that but that time he was mad in love and attraction. Same with gg she thought she is getting somebody care for her and real family. But she forget they are anu parents not her. 

Rajal9 thumbnail

No  ,vankar team has positive phobia so that's why they can't show right things everyone looking here anu or gg guilts and problems like anubhav having trust issues and mutual understanding missing in this couple relations....toh logic dekhne jaye na family apni jgh pr shi hai....na gungun apni jagah pr shi hai ....na anubhav apne jagah pr shi hai really i feel bad for manan and yesha last kuch episode bche hai or unke character ko logo se haterate or bashing trolling ka samna krna pdega ,after serial off air unko mental peace milegi iss torture drama se πŸ˜„ vanku ne dikhaya hai society me kya chlta hai joint family me koi tumhari care nhi krega tumhari shadi ho gyi hai toh relations matter nhi krte agr kuch matter krta hai toh paisa or carrier agr apke pss paisa hai pr rishte nhi toh tum sbkuch paa skte ho life me bt rishte sbkuch nhi ho skte if tum self dependent or earning money ka jriya nhi ho toh tumhari family ke liye ek doormat ki trh ho yeh serial sikhayega ki it's good to be bad rishte matter nhi krte tum khush nhi apne dost ke sath feelings share kr skte ho fir agee chlkr tumhari shadi khrab ho gyi toh EMA ke jriye tum divorce le skte ho toxic relations se bahar nikal jaoge or ek armaan jesa dost or akriti jesi opportunistic girl hmesha tumhare liye available rhegi .....vanku ki soch ke sath jo agree krenge woh isme logic or right things dhundhkr anubhav jesa pati or gg jesi biwi ko justified or bashing krenge reality of society ke naam pe no matter what makers destroyed their lead character nd spread negativity on audience threw the so called serial drama

shreesharamesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

And i tot the show was ending ..... why the drama now ...

wasn't the marriage scene was for happy ending ufff i cant understand anything now ....