Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Edited by Mish14bir26 - 1 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It will be a huge shame if Taapsee Pannu is not invited onto the show. She's one of the Top 5 most successful actresses in the current generation. Heck I'd even say Top 3! She's so earned her place at the coffee table!!!

But more than anything, she's like really super fun in interviews/chats and would be a great person to have on the show. Ugh.

There's still time though, I suppose... 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

In other words she wants her non exciting sex life to be discussed like nepo gang

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Screenshot_2022-08-08-14-13-02-87~2.jpg

priya185 thumbnail

Who cares about KWK

but tapsee's films are no longer doing well since thappad. people were not interested in her Mithu film

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Then make it interesting.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Taapsee nailed it

But I have to agree with Priya. None of her films after Thappad were that good (Haseen Dilruba was bearable, but I expected much better).

Looking forward to Dobara

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

Then make it interesting.

She should hook up with dat Gulati guy (who played her husband in Thappad). They look good together.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Taapsee nailed it

But I have to agree with Priya. None of her films after Thappad were that good (Haseen Dilruba was bearable, but I expected much better).

Looking forward to Dobara

Haseen Dillruba was not on the level of a Thappad, agreed - but matching up to the Best Film Of 2020 with every release is probably not the aim, rather something different and risqué. But along with the excellent Rashmi Rocket (2021), the quirky Looop Lapeta (2022), and ground-breaking Dobaaraa (2022) - she's still a good few country miles ahead of 99% of the competition. I'm only seeing Alia ahead of her at this point. Dunki coming next year too 

Happy girls are prettiest: THIS picture of Taapsee Pannu and Bhumi Pednekar is proof | Hindi Movie News - Times of India 

Have to say it again, the show is still ongoing, the intended guest list has not actually been published as far as I'm aware - so she could be a future guest on the show. I'd love to see her with Bhumi Pednekar - that'd be a riot!!!