Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

SBS segment

Rishita’s  delivery at home. She is having a baby girl.

Looks like Rishita came too far along, Kinshuk said in his offscreen segment that her water broke and yada yada yada, so couldn’t take her to the hospital, so Suman decides to do the delivery at home. Kinshuk also mentioned about PS team inserting comedy during such scenes, which is the USP of the show. 

Leadben and Simran’s interview- the director has a done great job shooting the scene, infused comedy and Simran said in PS, even during serious scenes they always insert comedy. 

They also said, ek baccha toh aa raha hai par doosra baccha ko ek aunty ji uttake jaa rahi hai 😆

Completely tuned out when KD joined Kinshuk for the segment interview. Kyunki mein kuch boloongi par TT bacche ko hazam nahi hoga, mujhe gyaan denge par woh log uski personal life pe comment kar sakte hain, unn fans ke birth right bolna KD kiske saat jaaye na jaaye, woh teek hai, bilkul correct hai unn logon ko hissab se (check AU DT ), woh karo toh Ram leela, hum kare toh character deela, atleast I am talking about the show but they talk about his personal life whatever!! 

https://youtu.be/lINIIr4A1Dw

I am only going to say this – Kya dhakkan log hain ye sab. 

VNuts thumbnail

Finally HS/Hulu updated the synopsis for today’s episode.

Episode #491

Shiva attends the party

After Raavi’s request Dhara convinces Shiva to attend the party. At the same time Suman makes an important announcement.

Thank God! The HS/Hulu people didn’t upload the synopsis before the episode. I was so pissed off when I saw the episode, the writers made Raavi ask Dhara to bring Shiva and shive too comes back because Dhara asked him to. If it came out earlier, I would have been pissed off even more😡

Later I diverted my mind with Chiku and Shweta’s backstory  by members here and our collective khayali pulav 😆

Can I just say what awesome khayaali pulaos?! 🤣

Mami-Jaanu-Dhonjulika ka three-way fight for Baby. Full-on masaaledaar. 😆

VNuts thumbnail

Lo aagaya bhai, Govinda aur Karishma Kapoor🤣

This week’s RWSP😆

@spdp  - Satyanash  😆

I still can’t believe leadben missed such a golden opportunity 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChMvzkWgZFQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

They are going as a jodi?! Instead of devar-bhabhi, they are going as a couple?! 😲

Is it just me or is it gross?! 😕

Edit: I think they are going as different characters from different movies. Or at least, so I hope. 😕

Edited by VNuts - 1 years ago
aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SBS segment

Rishita’s  delivery at home. She is having a baby girl.

Looks like Rishita came too far along, Kinshuk said in his offscreen segment that her water broke and yada yada yada, so couldn’t take her to the hospital, so Suman decides to do the delivery at home. Kinshuk also mentioned about PS team inserting comedy during such scenes, which is the USP of the show. 

Leadben and Simran’s interview- the director has a done great job shooting the scene, infused comedy and Simran said in PS, even during serious scenes they always insert comedy. 

They also said, ek baccha toh aa raha hai par doosra baccha ko ek aunty ji uttake jaa rahi hai 😆

Completely tuned out when KD joined Kinshuk for the segment interview. Kyunki mein kuch boloongi par TT bacche ko hazam nahi hoga, mujhe gyaan denge par woh log uski personal life pe comment kar sakte hain, unn fans ke birth right bolna KD kiske saat jaaye na jaaye, woh teek hai, bilkul correct hai unn logon ko hissab se (check AU DT ), woh karo toh Ram leela, hum kare toh character deela, atleast I am talking about the show but they talk about his personal life whatever!! 

https://youtu.be/lINIIr4A1Dw

Lols jesay nagin ai the desh ko covid s bachanay r sb scientists r docs gaye thay tail lenay wesay ab suman maa delivery kare ge ... Sb docs gaye tail lenay lols aj kal docs ka koi kam raha hi nahi hn buht hi had haram ho gaye hn na kam k na kaj k dushman anaj k bn k bethay hn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank god is bar bhabhi maa n nahi ki delivery hm suman p bhi thora khush hn atleast she delivered 4 sons ... 😂😂😂😂😂

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lo aagaya bhai, Govinda aur Karishma Kapoor🤣

This week’s RWSP😆

@spdp  - Satyanash  😆

I still can’t believe leadben missed such a golden opportunity 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChMvzkWgZFQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Koi dekh ke na humein yahaan , kahin ghoom ke aayein hum! Chalo ishq ladaayen sanam!! …. Bhabhi no2 ke saath. 
Sahi hai! 

How will they introduce them? Pandyastore ki mazedaar JODI? Or shiva pandya with his Bhabhi? 
can Simran not keep her thumakas & bumbumps in control? 

Movie toh pit gayi, episode Dekho! Kya hota hai.

Though w/ multi show cast: all will watch. Plus holiday week. 
grrr… not liking this.

Allllll others are individual. Even Anuj & maa! 
only this ‘pair’

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

They are going as a jodi?! Instead of devar-bhabhi, they are going as a couple?! 😲

Is it just me or is it gross?! 😕

Edit: I think they are going as different characters from different movies. Or at least, so I hope. 😕

No they are going as Govinda - Karishma jodi from the movie Raja Babu, who are the leads 😆

Not different characters like you are thinking 😆

VNuts thumbnail

No they are going as Govinda - Karishma jodi from the movie Raja Babu, who are the leads 😆

Not different characters like you are thinking 😆

My infinite dukh, Akka. 😭

I hope the Raavi supporters troll the heck out of them on TT tomorrow. 😆

I will also add this. Yeh channel waale or the PH waale, hadd bekaar log hain. Kissi ko bhi jodi banaa lete hain. 

Edited by VNuts - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Well Rakshabandhan toh nahi chali

But as more families are there 

So I feel this week trp aa jaegi. 

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Bhai 

That Pati Patni week 

Shiva entered while holding hands with Bhabhima 

Now dancing with another Bhabhi. 

Jis non PS viewer ne last episode nahi dekha hoga 

Usko pata he nahi hoga that 

It is Shiva and Raavi who are husband and wife and Shiva is not single or something. 

Bcoz Shiva and Raavi saath toh dikhaye he nahi hain nor any dance, or anything over them.

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Well Rakshabandhan toh nahi chali

But as more families are there 

So I feel this week trp aa jaegi. 

I don't particularly care about RWSP, except bohut saara troll material rehta hai. Some of the characters are so funny. 😆

Out of curiosity though, since they are a finite series, does the TRP really matter?