Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Avi, I remember reading a FF or SS you started on Somnath's Mafia helmed by Suman and Dhara ðŸ˜†

Dhara will perfectly fit the bill😆

They Should actually go that route!

They have perfect backstory.

Gujarat had famous lady Don : Santokben Jadeja in late 90d - in Porbandar! 
Fisheries mafia. 
matriarch - used to dress like his they have dressed Suman ( whereas Pandyas usually dress up normal Gujarati saree like Maami/ kaanta) 

Bhansali’s Ramleela’s story was loosely based on her. 

edit: just checked on her: full murder shurder crimes & all: Dhara can pakka qualify in her gang! 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 07RB

I want Rravi LIVE televast of dhara ben next baccha chori

And the irony...she calls herself yashoda..😛

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

And the irony...she calls herself yashoda..😛

Are koi lead ben ko batao mata yashoda ne bacha chori nahi kiya that. ðŸ¤”

Shivifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dhara ke actions easily ignored infact they celebrate her comeback with classic yaado ki barat aur Raavi ko itni badi saza di jaa rhi by Shiva without any major fault. He is hurting her self-respect, happiness, her faith with his anger
Shivifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dhara ke actions easily ignored infact they celebrate her comeback with classic yaado ki barat aur Raavi ko itni badi saza di jaa rhi by Shiva without any major fault. He is hurting her self-respect, happiness, her faith with his anger
mpks1 thumbnail

SBS segment

Rishita’s  delivery at home. She is having a baby girl.

Looks like Rishita came too far along, Kinshuk said in his offscreen segment that her water broke and yada yada yada, so couldn’t take her to the hospital, so Suman decides to do the delivery at home. Kinshuk also mentioned about PS team inserting comedy during such scenes, which is the USP of the show. 

Leadben and Simran’s interview- the director has a done great job shooting the scene, infused comedy and Simran said in PS, even during serious scenes they always insert comedy. 

They also said, ek baccha toh aa raha hai par doosra baccha ko ek aunty ji uttake jaa rahi hai ðŸ˜†

Completely tuned out when KD joined Kinshuk for the segment interview. Kyunki mein kuch boloongi par TT bacche ko hazam nahi hoga, mujhe gyaan denge par woh log uski personal life pe comment kar sakte hain, unn fans ke birth right bolna KD kiske saat jaaye na jaaye, woh teek hai, bilkul correct hai unn logon ko hissab se (check AU DT ), woh karo toh Ram leela, hum kare toh character deela, atleast I am talking about the show but they talk about his personal life whatever!! 

https://youtu.be/lINIIr4A1Dw

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Finally HS/Hulu updated the synopsis for today’s episode.

Episode #491

Shiva attends the party

After Raavi’s request Dhara convinces Shiva to attend the party. At the same time Suman makes an important announcement.

Thank God! The HS/Hulu people didn’t upload the synopsis before the episode. I was so pissed off when I saw the episode, the writers made Raavi ask Dhara to bring Shiva and shive too comes back because Dhara asked him to. If it came out earlier, I would have been pissed off even more😡

Later I diverted my mind with Chiku and Shweta’s backstory  by members here and our collective khayali pulav ðŸ˜†

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

SBS segment

Rishita’s  delivery at home. She is having a baby girl.

Looks like Rishita came too far along, Kinshuk said in his offscreen segment that her water broke and yada yada yada, so couldn’t take her to the hospital, so Suman decides to do the delivery at home. Kinshuk also mentioned about PS team inserting comedy during such scenes, which is the USP of the show. 

Leadben and Simran’s interview- the director has a done great job shooting the scene, infused comedy and Simran said in PS, even during serious scenes they always insert comedy

They also said, ek baccha toh aa raha hai par doosra baccha ko ek aunty ji uttake jaa rahi hai ðŸ˜†

Completely tuned out when KD joined Kinshuk for the segment interview. Kyunki mein kuch boloongi par TT bacche ko hazam nahi hoga, mujhe gyaan denge par woh log uski personal life pe comment kar sakte hain, unn fans ke birth right bolna KD kiske saat jaaye na jaaye, woh teek hai, bilkul correct hai unn logon ko hissab se (check AU DT ), woh karo toh Ram leela, hum kare toh character deela, atleast I am talking about tje show but they talk about his personal life whatever!! 

@bold, the only comedy I see in that clip is Dev babu fretting as his wife delivers ðŸ¤£

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

@bold, the only comedy I see in that clip is Dev babu fretting as his wife delivers ðŸ¤£

Aside Dev’s personality being a nalla, I am very much liking his scenes these days😆

He brings the much needed comic relief for me. He doesn’t leave a chance to troll BhabiMa and Gautam and his scenes with Rishita have been a laugh riot. 
I am enjoying his scenes very much these days more than Shiva’s cry baby/man child scenes ðŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

When the Men were asked to go out by Suman because Rishita is going to have the delivery at home, no one cared to check on Chiku? ðŸ˜² The women were busy helping Suman get everything ready for the delivery but what were these 4 namoones doing? 😡

Oh I wish the Child Services Lady was there right now😆 She herself would have taken the baby and rejected Gautam- Dhara’s request for adopting Chiku. I so wish to see the scene badly ðŸ˜†