Originally posted by: G259

Bhai,inse separation nahi hoga😂

Fir bhi itne jaldi😆

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: G259

Bhai,inse separation nahi hoga😂

Exactly cheeni ki wajah se 5 saal ka leap aaya warna toh 5 minute bhi ki bhi separation nahi possible hoti 😌🙃🤣

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Khushiiii yaar tu sab kuch bol deti hai. Kuch bachta hi nahi but I'll say one thing:

Saare husbands hote hi stupid hai 🤣

My hubby says the exact same thing to me when I go my mom's house and complains that you don't call me, "tumhe meri yaad aa rahi thi toh phone kar leti" 

Bhaisahab aapko bhi toh yaad aa rahe thi, aap kar lete.

But coming to the episode, it was so good minus didi ofcourse. I'm waiting for the day when she will come to know she gave her own daughter that topic.

So Aryan I don't care Singh Rathore cares and cares a lot. Usko biwi ki hug bhi chahiye, uska phone bhi chahiye, uski khushi bhi chahiye and Imlie kiski sabse bade galti aryan thi wants to clarify that 50-50 will always be thier thing only.

In dono ko koi ek room me band karo re. All they need is just one conversation that's it

rest copy-paste

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Exactly cheeni ki wajah se 5 saal ka leap aaya warna toh 5 minute bhi ki bhi separation nahi possible hoti 😌🙃🤣

maybe arylie went to that planet from interstellar where each hour is equivalent to 7 years on earth. Hence to Arylie the 5 year leap was only a few minutes 🤣

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 1 years ago
wasra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

maybe arylie went to that planet from interstellar where each hour is equivalent to 7 years on earth. Hence to Arylie the 5 year leap was only a few minutes 🤣

Shakal, height, weight, harkate, ghonchupanti sab waisa hi hai jaisa 5 saal pahle tha abe insaan hai ya statue

Kuch bhi! ARYLIE/SUMAAN hamari jaan hai toh kuch bhi chipka dete hai hum par🤡

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wasra

Bada aaya 

Ghonchu kahika😕

Koi bol raha tha wo Imlie ko barbad kar dega😔

Ye bewakoof har ek second mara jaa raha hai to reconcile with her😳

Meri yaad aarahi thi toh mujhe call karleti, Tumne toh partner hi badal liya Imlie

I thought isse sailab ban ke aana tha right? Am I the only one who heard that?😲

I won't let Malini manipulate u into signing the Maafinama jiska bahana leke i myself am dancing on ur head🤡

I won't let anyone stop u from teaching ur Cheeni whatever teachings u want her to learn👏

I would stand against the entire village raising their voice against u & roar like a lion ki sabko darke mare heart attack hi aaje🤪

So, finally Mr. Dil Fek Aashiq got the reaction he was dying to see from her for whether she still cares for him

https://twitter.com/Sab_august/status/1556451856427229185?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Imlu almost blurted out ABP to him😆 Look at that face that slight blush bcz he just realized he won't have to go away from her anymore🙃🤣

Ye toh hume pahle se hi pata tha Ghonchu kahike

Tumhe toh bas biwi se ek reaction chahiye tha to prove that she still cares for u and there returns Imlie ke ABP ji back into action🤪

Lol, ek almost hug pe ye haal hai, pura hug karegi toh ye kya karega😲

https://twitter.com/veeeheree/status/1556451451206901761?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Coming to the plot unfolding, so it's going as we expected. The children+Cheeni fell ill after eating those Laddus, everyone panicked, started rushing to the ambulance that ASR called, but Malini didi came with the purpose she exists for i.e to irritate the shit out of us and to make Imlu beg..

Bolti hai: Maafinama sign kardo and I will help u take Cheeni to the hospital since the other parents didn't let them take Cheeni for the treatment.

Imlie is about to sign on the Maafinama only for ASR to stop her from doing so shouting and he takes her,Cheeni & Meethi to the hospital.

So, why is ASR getting her arrested? Ofcrs bcz he can smell Malini's foulplay

That's Mentor Singh Rathore back into action!

Aaj we as a audience was given a big lesson for life😆

To look at things from a practical approach before jumping into the highs of ur emotions and ruining the situation for good leting others see ur weekness

https://twitter.com/RomaGupta412/status/1556457237740408832?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Malini didi ne apni hi beti ko essay ka topic dilwaya NAAZAYAJ which is Imlie's trigger as we all know

And I m so proud of our Imlu today, I am sure that Ghonchu of her's was dancing inside as well

Imlu turned the situation in Cheeni's favour by teaching her a complete different meaning of the word which is "Wrong"

So, than our Cheenu gave her cute speech on what all she feels is wrong as a child jaise ki Baccho ko thand mein razai se nikal ke school jane ke liye bolna🤣, dood wale bhaiya ka doodh mein pani mix karke bechna😆 etc etc

Cheenu u cutu 😳 & she won the 1st prize yipeee🥳

Ussi ko khushi ka result tha that our Ghonchu got to know abt Imlie's feelings which he was dying for😉

Precap:- let me cry 1st we got a new precap finallyyy 😭😭😭 ok, so the precap shows Cheeni regains consciousness and asks for Imlie to her  Heroji, who says she has just gone for some work will return soon but Cheeni is about to cry she says it means something bad happened to Imlie otherwise she would be right here, Will Aruji tell her of his kurkure plan to save Imlie???😲

Reminder! Reminder! Show & Forum par apna pyaar barsaye, Chaska Meter ko 5 star de aaye❤

Aapke samay ke liye Dhanyawad!

PS 🗡🔪🔪🔪🗡🗡 Samajhdar ko ishara kafi hai😤

Ye dono Gonchu ke Gonchu hi rahenge. Hum inna pass pass hai, par pyar nahi hai. BOSS EMPLOYEE Kahike

@Bold: 50-50 got his jealousy button on. Jo tum monologue bol haha tha, Imli ko seedha bol deta , tera hi biwi hai. ek 5 year old bachi se kya jealous hona

@ Red: Banda aaj almost hug pe blush kiya aur relax ho gaya. Got to know he is still her ABP. She came for a hug, wapas tight hug kar leta, bhai

@ Blue: This is what we have expected. Hope we get another hug tomorrow in jail. TUM AA GAYE Moment I loved. Still I am confused if Aryan really got her arrested, or to save from Malini or villagers. Cheeni ate two laddoo and is sick. Why he will believe that Imlie will make cheeni eat old laddoo and make her sick. He himself ate two laddoo.

@ Green: I am happy both gonchus are acting a little mature than earlier. And there is a saying when you become parent, you naturally become more practical and whatever problems are there between couple, kids eventually make them reconcile. I am happy Cheeni will bring them closer. 

@Brown: Malini is becoming more and more devil each day, she gave Word NAAJAAYAZ to a 5 year old. The child is not able to even pronounce it. Why do they show teachers taking bribe and doing such devilish acts. A TEACHER IS GOD, isn't it? I don't want MC to redeem and reunion with Cheeni later. Cheeni better be away with MC for her lifetime.

@Purple: Each time Cheeni manages to make me fall in love with her again and again. She is so cute. I want her to win all the prizes in the world

Pre cap: Happy for a new pre cap. Cheeni will make Aryan go to the real reason of food poisoning. After Imlie get out of jail, Aryan may leave PD. 

PS: After todays episode, two things are clear. Aryan got to know the difficulties Imlie and Sugar must have faced 5 long years. I felt more bad for Meethi. She is witnessing the same harassment her daughter is going through, which she had to go through. No mother would like their daughter to go through such a thing, even after her daughter being married to a reputed family. I want Meethi to show mirror to Aryan, and I feel what Aryan did to Imlie was more cruel than what AKT did. 

Aryan is definitely going to be guilt ridden and get back to his shell. Sugar and Tamarind will have a real tough time to bring him out of that shell

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Bada aaya 

Ghonchu kahika😕

5 years 6 months 12 days se 😳

Meri yaad aarahi thi toh mujhe call karleti, Tumne toh partner hi badal liya Imlie

I won't let Malini manipulate u into signing the Maafinama jiska bahana leke i myself am dancing on ur head🤡

I won't let anyone stop u from teaching ur Cheeni whatever teachings u want her to learn👏

I would stand against the entire village raising their voice against u & roar like a lion ki sabko darke mare heart attack hi aaje🤪 

Yeh mujhe bhi sunayi diya 🤣

So, finally Mr. Dil Fek Aashiq got the reaction he was dying to see from her for whether she still cares for him 

Dono gonchus 😵

https://twitter.com/Sab_august/status/1556451856427229185?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Imlu almost blurted out ABP to him😆 Look at that face that slight blush bcz he just realized he won't have to go away from her anymore🙃🤣

Tumhe toh bas biwi se ek reaction chahiye tha to prove that she still cares for u and there returns Imlie ke ABP ji back into action🤪

https://twitter.com/veeeheree/status/1556451451206901761?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Coming to the plot unfolding, so it's going as we expected. The children+Cheeni fell ill after eating those Laddus, everyone panicked, started rushing to the ambulance that ASR called, but Malini didi came with the purpose she exists for i.e to irritate the shit out of us and to make Imlu beg..

Bolti hai: Maafinama sign kardo and I will help u take Cheeni to the hospital since the other parents didn't let them take Cheeni for the treatment.

Imlie is about to sign on the Maafinama only for ASR to stop her from doing so shouting and he takes her,Cheeni & Meethi to the hospital.

To look at things from a practical approach before jumping into the highs of ur emotions and ruining the situation for good leting others see ur weekness

https://twitter.com/RomaGupta412/status/1556457237740408832?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Malini didi ne apni hi beti ko essay ka topic dilwaya NAAZAYAJ which is Imlie's trigger as we all know 

And I m so proud of our Imlu today, I am sure that Ghonchu of her's was dancing inside as well

Imlu turned the situation in Cheeni's favour by teaching her a complete different meaning of the word which is "Wrong" 

In awe of my girl today, she was strong and didnot get triggered omg ❤️

So, than our Cheenu gave her cute speech on what all she feels is wrong as a child jaise ki Baccho ko thand mein razai se nikal ke school jane ke liye bolna🤣, dood wale bhaiya ka doodh mein pani mix karke bechna😆 etc etc

Ussi ko khushi ka result tha that our Ghonchu got to know abt Imlie's feelings which he was dying for😉

Precap:- let me cry 1st we got a new precap finallyyy 😭😭😭 ok, so the precap shows Cheeni regains consciousness and asks for Imlie to her  Heroji, who says she has just gone for some work will return soon but Cheeni is about to cry she says it means something bad happened to Imlie otherwise she would be right here, Will Aruji tell her of his kurkure plan to save Imlie???😲

Reminder! Reminder! Show & Forum par apna pyaar barsaye, Chaska Meter ko 5 star de aaye❤

Comments in colour 😆

Mm we dont attempt to hug and return the hig with fevor to people we hate 😊

#justsaying #everydaydoseofinkakuchnahihosaktha 

#justgonchus😆

Bro he was just being jealous 🤣and wee bit heartbroken too 🥺 

Agar meri yaad aa rahi thi toh mujhse baat kar sakthi thi na partner, tumhe toh partner hi badal diya partner  felt ittu sa bura for him but uske khud ki bani hui Khichdi hai so 🙃🔪

And please what's this expression 🤣 aisa lag raha hai Cheeni is talking proud about him and not Imlie, gonchu kahika 🤪🤣

Screenshot_20220808-095639_Hotstar_polarr.jpg

Tum aa gaye 🥺🥺 ... just about saved her from signing the maafinama 

Malini Didi is 🤬😵 

BTW why is Malini didi having ASR's maafinama in hand 🤔  

Aaj ka bohot aacha tha 

Today's half hug is tomorrow's ful hug 😆

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 1 years ago
Dalena.Arylie thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

WTF already?????😱😱😱

Gor se dekho jail lag rahi hai... Rods hain background mein

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

@the caption: Ouch 🤣

https://twitter.com/i/status/1556466657861586944

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 1 years ago
DyuQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bada aaya  

Ghonchu kahika😕

⚠️⚠️ ❗  Ghonchu Alert  ❗⚠️⚠️

Such A Joke 

Aww.... Gadha, abhi bhi Tuhi hai uska PARTNER.... Koi issse chashma doo re 

Woh haq sirf mera hai, mein kuch bhi karu, lekin Malini ka muh na tor doo mein woh eisa karneka sochi bhi toh

❤️  Wah maan gaye aapko  ❤️

Hehehe..... Afterall I'm your A-Lion Ji.  😛

Yeh Gadha aur isska blush    🤦🏻‍♀️

Congratulations and Celebrations   😹

Toh phir yeh gana gata - "Hum tujko utakar le jayenge"

Ek baat batao laddu kahne k 5sec mein saab bimar par gaye..... Itna fast reaction..... Aur hamare so-called Villian - yeh kitchen politics ka alwa koi aur plan bana sakti hai 

Ofcourse he would come for you.... He is Ghochu but Imlie's Ghochu   😃

Ofcourse he knows he gorge two ladoos afterall

😎😎😎😎😎

To look at things from a practical approach before jumping into the highs of ur emotions and ruining the situation for good leting others see ur weakness 

Yup Moral Science lesson from Makers 🤭🤭

Aree usske maan mein bahut saare ladoo phute to see his fiery Junglee 

She a cutie 😻

Win-win situation everywhere 

Precap:- let me cry 1st we got a new precap finallyyy 😭

Yeah! Finally they stopped giving us syllabus jaisa precap 

😭😭 ok, so the precap shows Cheeni regains consciousness and asks for Imlie to her  Heroji, who says she has just gone for some work will return soon but Cheeni is about to cry she says it means something bad happened to Imlie otherwise she would be right here, Will Aruji tell her of his kurkure plan to save Imlie???😲 

Mujhe nahi lagta Ghochu pura plan batayaga, par jhut bolega eisa bhi nhi lagta 

E kaam hum kar diya ❤️

Shukriya aapko bhi DrazzlerJi for giving us a dazzling post

Sorry late reply. Monday Morning and Stupid meetings 😤😤😤

Answers in red ⬆️⬆️

Edited by DyuQueen - 1 years ago