Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Should I say I am going to watch the episode just for that incomplete hug. Keeping everything aside that incomplete hug is driving me crazy. I haven't watched the episode yet but the clips of that hug..... Sorry incomplete hug... ☺️

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Comments in colour 😆

Mm we dont attempt to hug and return the hig with fevor to people we hate 😊

#justsaying #everydaydoseofinkakuchnahihosaktha 

#justgonchus😆

Bro he was just being jealous 🤣and wee bit heartbroken too 🥺 

Agar meri yaad aa rahi thi toh mujhse baat kar sakthi thi na partner, tumhe toh partner hi badal diya partner  felt ittu sa bura for him but uske khud ki bani hui Khichdi hai so 🙃🔪

And please what's this expression 🤣 aisa lag raha hai Cheeni is talking proud about him and not Imlie, gonchu kahika 🤪🤣

Screenshot_20220808-095639_Hotstar_polarr.jpg

Tum aa gaye 🥺🥺 ... just about saved her from signing the maafinama 

Malini Didi is 🤬😵 

BTW why is Malini didi having ASR's maafinama in hand 🤔  

Aaj ka bohot aacha tha 

Today's half hug is tomorrow's ful hug 😆

Beautiful gifs and edit V ❤️

@bold Mujhe bhi ittu sa bura laga V 🥺

But then i remembered my imlu's face after Malu mentioning 50% 😈😈

Cheeni is million time better partner than Malu 😌

Ghonchus ka sachh mein kuchh nahi ho sakta 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited by Wilddreams - 1 years ago
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mr Aryan Dil pe no kaabo Singh Rathore kya badala lega 

He is a goner since the payal day 

Uska kuch ni hoga bas zubaan se hurt kar sakta h 

Edited by aaradhaya1688 - 1 years ago
Dalena.Arylie thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Bada aaya 

Ghonchu kahika😕

Koi bol raha tha wo Imlie ko barbad kar dega😔

You didn't understand the context.. 🤣 ye dono kisi or barbadi ki bat kar rahy thay🤣

Ye bewakoof har ek second mara jaa raha hai to reconcile with her😳

Meri yaad aarahi thi toh mujhe call karleti, Tumne toh partner hi badal liya Imlie

I thought isse sailab ban ke aana tha right? Am I the only one who heard that?😲

Han aik ko parbat bnna hai aik ko sailab🤣 lage rahe beta khud ko bewakoof bnate raho😆

I won't let Malini manipulate u into signing the Maafinama jiska bahana leke i myself am dancing on ur head🤡

Maafinama to bahana hai asal maqsad biwi ko patana hai😆

I won't let anyone stop u from teaching ur Cheeni whatever teachings u want her to learn👏

I would stand against the entire village raising their voice against u & roar like a lion ki sabko darke mare heart attack hi aaje🤪

So, finally Mr. Dil Fek Aashiq got the reaction he was dying to see from her for whether she still cares for him

https://twitter.com/Sab_august/status/1556451856427229185?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Imlu almost blurted out ABP to him😆 Look at that face that slight blush bcz he just realized he won't have to go away from her anymore🙃🤣

Ye toh hume pahle se hi pata tha Ghonchu kahike

Inka to3rd day almost hug hogya or spoiler ki maano to hug ho bhi jaey ga same day mein hi.. ye 5 sal dur kesy rahy🤔

Tumhe toh bas biwi se ek reaction chahiye tha to prove that she still cares for u and there returns Imlie ke ABP ji back into action🤪

Lol, ek almost hug pe ye haal hai, pura hug karegi toh ye kya karega😲

https://twitter.com/veeeheree/status/1556451451206901761?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKl

Ye janny k liye ka ka episode dekhna padega😆

because apparently we will get a hug tomorrow

Coming to the plot unfolding, so it's going as we expected. The children+Cheeni fell ill after eating those Laddus, everyone panicked, started rushing to the ambulance that ASR called, but Malini didi came with the purpose she exists for i.e to irritate the shit out of us and to make Imlu beg..

Bandi ki conscience bilkul zero pe phnch chuka hai cheeku k murder k bad.. ye kese redeem ho gae bhai.. kisko lagta hai iska redemption possible😡

Bolti hai: Maafinama sign kardo and I will help u take Cheeni to the hospital since the other parents didn't let them take Cheeni for the treatment.

Imlie is about to sign on the Maafinama only for ASR to stop her from doing so shouting and he takes her,Cheeni & Meethi to the hospital.

He can't see her losing from Malini aj bhi.. intentionally or unintentionally he will be always there for her

So, why is ASR getting her arrested? Ofcrs bcz he can smell Malini's foulplay

That's Mentor Singh Rathore back into action!

Yes the RETURN OF MENTOR & PROTECTOR SINGH RATHORE🥳Tu to gae rude mali

Aaj we as a audience was given a big lesson for life😆

To look at things from a practical approach before jumping into the highs of ur emotions and ruining the situation for good leting others see ur weekness

https://twitter.com/RomaGupta412/status/1556457237740408832?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Malini didi ne apni hi beti ko essay ka topic dilwaya NAAZAYAJ which is Imlie's trigger as we all know

And I m so proud of our Imlu today, I am sure that Ghonchu of her's was dancing inside as well

Not just inside yar he was visibly so happy didn't you see his million dollar smile😃

Imlu turned the situation in Cheeni's favour by teaching her a complete different meaning of the word which is "Wrong"

❤️

So, than our Cheenu gave her cute speech on what all she feels is wrong as a child jaise ki Baccho ko thand mein razai se nikal ke school jane ke liye bolna🤣, dood wale bhaiya ka doodh mein pani mix karke bechna😆 etc etc

Cheenu u cutu 😳 & she won the 1st prize yipeee🥳

Cheeni is a cutie pie❤️

Ussi ko khushi ka result tha that our Ghonchu got to know abt Imlie's feelings which he was dying for😉

All hail our cupid Cheeni😆

Precap:- let me cry 1st we got a new precap finallyyy 😭😭😭 ok, so the precap shows Cheeni regains consciousness and asks for Imlie to her  Heroji, who says she has just gone for some work will return soon but Cheeni is about to cry she says it means something bad happened to Imlie otherwise she would be right here, Will Aruji tell her of his kurkure plan to save Imlie???😲

Btata hai ya nahi but he will go to the jail to meet Imlie thats confirmed through spoiler pic.. hug jail mein hoga

Reminder! Reminder! Show & Forum par apna pyaar barsaye, Chaska Meter ko 5 star de aaye❤

Aapke samay ke liye Dhanyawad!

PS 🗡🔪🔪🔪🗡🗡 Samajhdar ko ishara kafi hai😤

Answers in red

Edited by Dalena.Arylie - 1 years ago
Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Post leap Aryan is more smiling and laughing than Aryan 1.0

Is it due to Ms Sugar or Mrs Gonchu? Koi mujhe batayiye

Hum confusiya gaye hai🤔🤔 

wasra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bada aaya  

Ghonchu kahika😕

⚠️⚠️ ❗  Ghonchu Alert  ❗⚠️⚠️

🤣🤣Bhn aaj breakfast mein kuch funny khaya tha kya tune hasa hasa ke mar dala mujhe🤣

Koi bol raha tha wo Imlie ko barbad kar dega😔

Such A Joke 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ye bewakoof har ek second mara jaa raha hai to reconcile with her😳

Meri yaad aarahi thi toh mujhe call karleti, Tumne toh partner hi badal liya Imlie 

Aww.... Gadha, abhi bhi Tuhi hai uska PARTNER.... Koi issse chashma doo re 

Iss Gadhe ko har cheez likhit mein chahiye re baba

I thought isse sailab ban ke aana tha right? Am I the only one who heard that?😲

I won't let Malini manipulate u into signing the Maafinama jiska bahana leke i myself am dancing on ur head🤡

Woh haq sirf mera hai, mein kuch bhi karu, lekin Malini ka muh na tor doo mein woh eisa karneka sochi bhi toh

Exactly wo haq sirf mera hai fir bhale hi Imlie ke ankh mein ek aasu aate isko panic attack aajata hai

I won't let anyone stop u from teaching ur Cheeni whatever teachings u want her to learn👏 

❤️  Wah maan gaye aapko  ❤️

I would stand against the entire village raising their voice against u & roar like a lion ki sabko darke mare heart attack hi aaje🤪 

Hehehe..... Afterall I'm your A-Lion Ji.  😛

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

So, finally Mr. Dil Fek Aashiq got the reaction he was dying to see from her for whether she still cares for him

https://twitter.com/Sab_august/status/1556451856427229185?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Imlu almost blurted out ABP to him😆 Look at that face that slight blush bcz he just realized he won't have to go away from her anymore🙃🤣 

Yeh Gadha aur isska blush    🤦🏻‍♀️

I was like: Why the hell did he blush🤪aisa bhi kya naya kar rahi thi pahle bhi toh chipki hi rehti thi isse🤣 

Ye toh hume pahle se hi pata tha Ghonchu kahike

Tumhe toh bas biwi se ek reaction chahiye tha to prove that she still cares for u and there returns Imlie ke ABP ji back into action🤪 

Congratulations and Celebrations   😹

🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Lol, ek almost hug pe ye haal hai, pura hug karegi toh ye kya karega😲 

Toh phir yeh gana gata - "Hum tujko utakar le jayenge"

Doli na lambigadi mein bithakar le jaenge😆 well he did took her in Mrs. Lambigadi🤪

https://twitter.com/veeeheree/status/1556451451206901761?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Coming to the plot unfolding, so it's going as we expected. The children+Cheeni fell ill after eating those Laddus, everyone panicked, started rushing to the ambulance that ASR called, but Malini didi came with the purpose she exists for i.e to irritate the shit out of us and to make Imlu beg.. 

Ek baat batao laddu kahne k 5sec mein saab bimar par gaye..... Itna fast reaction..... Aur hamare so-called Villian - yeh kitchen politics ka alwa koi aur plan bana sakti hai 

Fast forward inspired bacche and fast forward hazma system🤣

Bolti hai: Maafinama sign kardo and I will help u take Cheeni to the hospital since the other parents didn't let them take Cheeni for the treatment. 

Imlie is about to sign on the Maafinama only for ASR to stop her from doing so shouting and he takes her,Cheeni & Meethi to the hospital. 

Ofcourse he would come for you.... He is Ghochu but Imlie's Ghochu   😃

Fir wait karo Malini didi iss gadhe ko aapka plan pata chalne do gadha singh marega🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, why is ASR getting her arrested? Ofcrs bcz he can smell Malini's foulplay 

Ofcourse he knows he gorge two ladoos afterall

Ahh i can never forget his expression after stuffing himself with the laddu in front on Imlie ladki pighli kaise nhi🤣

That's Mentor Singh Rathore back into action! 

😎😎😎😎😎

🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Aaj we as a audience was given a big lesson for life😆

To look at things from a practical approach before jumping into the highs of ur emotions and ruining the situation for good leting others see ur weakness 

Yup Moral Science lesson from Makers 🤭🤭

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

https://twitter.com/RomaGupta412/status/1556457237740408832?s=20&t=lCjsZf0fIGlko-56o3cKlA

Malini didi ne apni hi beti ko essay ka topic dilwaya NAAZAYAJ which is Imlie's trigger as we all know

And I m so proud of our Imlu today, I am sure that Ghonchu of her's was dancing inside as well 

Aree usske maan mein bahut saare ladoo phute to see his fiery Junglee 

😹😹😹😹😹😹😏😏😏😏😏😏

Imlu turned the situation in Cheeni's favour by teaching her a complete different meaning of the word which is "Wrong"

So, than our Cheenu gave her cute speech on what all she feels is wrong as a child jaise ki Baccho ko thand mein razai se nikal ke school jane ke liye bolna🤣, dood wale bhaiya ka doodh mein pani mix karke bechna😆 etc etc 

She a cutie 😻

💙🧡❤♥️💕💖💖

Cheenu u cutu 😳 & she won the 1st prize yipeee🥳

Ussi ko khushi ka result tha that our Ghonchu got to know abt Imlie's feelings which he was dying for😉 

Win-win situation everywhere 

Yipeeeeee🥳

Precap:- let me cry 1st we got a new precap finallyyy 😭

Yeah! Finally they stopped giving us syllabus jaisa precap 

Thank god for small mercies

😭😭 ok, so the precap shows Cheeni regains consciousness and asks for Imlie to her  Heroji, who says she has just gone for some work will return soon but Cheeni is about to cry she says it means something bad happened to Imlie otherwise she would be right here, Will Aruji tell her of his kurkure plan to save Imlie???😲 

Mujhe nahi lagta Ghochu pura plan batayaga, par jhut bolega eisa bhi nhi lagta 

Eggzactly kurkure hai wo seedha kaise ho jaega🤡

Reminder! Reminder! Show & Forum par apna pyaar barsaye, Chaska Meter ko 5 star de aaye❤ 

E kaam hum kar diya ❤️

Oleeeeee mellllaaaa bacchhaaa😆😳

Aapke samay ke liye Dhanyawad! 

Shukriya aapko bhi DrazzlerJi for giving us a dazzling post

Shukriya aapko goldie ji golden chamak dalne ke liye with ur comments of sone pe suhaga🤩🎉

PS 🗡🔪🔪🔪🗡🗡 Samajhdar ko ishara kafi hai😤 

Sorry late reply. Monday Morning and Stupid meetings 😤😤😤

Are mat puch mein khud abhi aayi wapis sabke replies padhne mondays are hell

Answers in red ⬆️⬆️

Answers in blue👆👆👆👆

wasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrinalR

Should I say I am going to watch the episode just for that incomplete hug. Keeping everything aside that incomplete hug is driving me crazy. I haven't watched the episode yet but the clips of that hug..... Sorry incomplete hug... ☺️

Imlu ka emotional hug tha but Aruji ko kuch jyada hi jaldi hai hug karne ki🤣

I can't that scene is already bookmarked for me😆

wasra thumbnail

Comments in colour 😆

Mm we dont attempt to hug and return the hig with fevor to people we hate 😊

Look at that idiot Imlu hamari emotions mein beh gai thi but iss gadhe ko kya hua tha like ITNI JYADA JALDI bechare ka dil toota when she stopped, he is like Why did u stop? I don't like this Imlie😭

Koi bolega ye wahi idiot hai jisne Imlie ke BT wale hug pe ek ungli bhi nhi hilai thi🤣remember this!

https://twitter.com/ZaraPowers09_09/status/1490970014962569216?s=20&t=ltNQxPAonfd-oUWrgnbH1Q

#justsaying #everydaydoseofinkakuchnahihosaktha 

#justgonchus😆

Awww V thanks for this awesome edit I m gonna save this love u for this one❤️

Bro he was just being jealous 🤣and wee bit heartbroken too 🥺 

Agar meri yaad aa rahi thi toh mujhse baat kar sakthi thi na partner, tumhe toh partner hi badal diya partner  felt ittu sa bura for him but uske khud ki bani hui Khichdi hai so 🙃🔪

🤣🤣I m still very salty with him, i don't want Imlu forgive him that easily😃

And please what's this expression 🤣 aisa lag raha hai Cheeni is talking proud about him and not Imlie, gonchu kahika 🤪🤣

Meine bola tha na wo gadha undar hi undar dance kar raha tha, wooow meri Imlie ki tarif kar rahi hai🤪

Screenshot_20220808-095639_Hotstar_polarr.jpg

Tum aa gaye 🥺🥺 ... just about saved her from signing the maafinama 

I am damn sure he knows something big otherwise jo khud 2 min pahle bol raha tha ki ye sign na karne Imlie ko bht bhari padega all of sudden is stopping her from signing the same?😲

Malini Didi is 🤬😵 

BTW why is Malini didi having ASR's maafinama in hand 🤔  

Uss Gadhe ke wajah se hi, when she told him ab Delhi chale Mr. Rathore this idiot replied mein maafinama liye bina nhi jaunga so Malini didi ko lagta hai agar wo sign kara legi so this Ghonchu will return with her to Delhi yaar ye aurat ASR ko ittu sa bhi nhi jaanti hai😆

Aaj ka bohot aacha tha 

Haa I enjoyed a lot!

Today's half hug is tomorrow's ful hug 😆

spoiler pic dekha? they are already hugging I am shocked🤪

Answers in BLUE😃

Edited by wasra - 1 years ago
wasra thumbnail

Ye dono Gonchu ke Gonchu hi rahenge. Hum inna pass pass hai, par pyar nahi hai. BOSS EMPLOYEE Kahike

🤣🤣 Boss-Employee kahike, aise hote hai boss-employee?

https://twitter.com/_QueenNuz/status/1556525922333118464?s=20&t=ltNQxPAonfd-oUWrgnbH1Q

@Bold: 50-50 got his jealousy button on. Jo tum monologue bol haha tha, Imli ko seedha bol deta , tera hi biwi hai. ek 5 year old bachi se kya jealous hona

Meine bola tha ye pahle hi ye jealous hoga wo bhi ek 5 saal ki baachi se🤣

@ Red: Banda aaj almost hug pe blush kiya aur relax ho gaya. Got to know he is still her ABP. She came for a hug, wapas tight hug kar leta, bhai

He was kairi ready but Biwi froze all of sudden so uska dil toots ho gaya💔 He was like Ruki kyu? I don't like this Imlie😒

@ Blue: This is what we have expected. Hope we get another hug tomorrow in jail. TUM AA GAYE Moment I loved. Still I am confused if Aryan really got her arrested, or to save from Malini or villagers. Cheeni ate two laddoo and is sick. Why he will believe that Imlie will make cheeni eat old laddoo and make her sick. He himself ate two laddoo.

Aryan definately knows something big this time bcz he stopped Imlie from signing the Maafinama jiske liye ye khud mara jaa raha tha

@ Green: I am happy both gonchus are acting a little mature than earlier. And there is a saying when you become parent, you naturally become more practical and whatever problems are there between couple, kids eventually make them reconcile. I am happy Cheeni will bring them closer. 

Cheenu is an angel and yes she will reunite them on knowing what they are for each other

@Brown: Malini is becoming more and more devil each day, she gave Word NAAJAAYAZ to a 5 year old. The child is not able to even pronounce it. Why do they show teachers taking bribe and doing such devilish acts. A TEACHER IS GOD, isn't it? I don't want MC to redeem and reunion with Cheeni later. Cheeni better be away with MC for her lifetime.

Are mat bolo Letha ji iss show ne konse profession ko choda hai aaj tak sabki dhajjiyan uda di hai, doctors, Orphanage caretakers, aaj toh teacher bhi😡

@Purple: Each time Cheeni manages to make me fall in love with her again and again. She is so cute. I want her to win all the prizes in the world

Apni Cheenu toh hai hi pyaari

Pre cap: Happy for a new pre cap. Cheeni will make Aryan go to the real reason of food poisoning. After Imlie get out of jail, Aryan may leave PD. 

Mujhe bhi samaj nhi aaraha Aryan PD se akhir kis wajah se jaega, let's wait mein faltu ka brain cells waste nhi karna chahti

PS: After todays episode, two things are clear. Aryan got to know the difficulties Imlie and Sugar must have faced 5 long years. I felt more bad for Meethi. She is witnessing the same harassment her daughter is going through, which she had to go through. No mother would like their daughter to go through such a thing, even after her daughter being married to a reputed family. I want Meethi to show mirror to Aryan, and I feel what Aryan did to Imlie was more cruel than what AKT did. 

No it wasn't that cruel Letha ji u know why? Kyunki AKT ne jo kiya wo bas onesided tha and jealousy mein tha, Aryan & Imlie dono ne ek dusre ko ek bacche ko jankar marne ke liye blame kiya so both are equally wrong, Imlie blamed him for endangering Gudiya's life bcz she was AKT's daughter, Aryan blamed Imlie for her impulsive action leading to endangering the lives of Imlie and Cheeku (yes he took both of their names) jabki the both of them were his zindagi jeene ki wajah so it was equal damage not someone torturing his wife just bcz he thought she was having a special relationship with her boss 🤢

Aryan is definitely going to be guilt ridden and get back to his shell. Sugar and Tamarind will have a real tough time to bring him out of that shell

Aaj ke episode ke baad I doubt that abhi tak they are doing everything 50-50, ek dusre ko challi bhi kiya tha tab bhi 50-50, pain of separation & the question ki tum chali kyu gai, wapis kyu nhi aai, tumne mujhe jane ko kyu bola, lene kyu nhi aaye ye bhi 50-50, so ab jab realization phase aaega usme bhi 50-50 hoga dono barabar pain mein hai and dono mein se koi sahi nhi😊

Answers in BLUE Lethaji😊

wasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

Mr Aryan Dil pe no kaabo Singh Rathore kya badala lega 

He is a goner since the payal day 

Uska kuch ni hoga bas zubaan se hurt kar sakta h 

And he knows that😆 wasn't he confessing in front of Jo/ having a self talk ab mein zindagi bhar aise hi rehna chahta hoon🤣