ISSE HOTA HI NHI HAI😆

Aata hai aata hai bhai 😆

Bas biwi se kaise badla lena hai yeh nahi aata 😒🤣🤣

wasra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

hello Khushiji, happy monday/arylie day 😎

we got so many special moments in today's episode: return of 50-50 partnership and "tum aa gaye", and a teaser of "ABP"..hayee that hug was so unexpected and ghonchus looked so cute  

@sailab: he meant pyaar ka sailaab because he didn't specify the type of sailab right?  😆now our aashiq singh rathore can't hide his true feelings anymore

btw have you noticed they have been colour coordinating in the PD track? first Aryan's red shirt matching with imlie's striped dress and now their black outfits

YES finally a new precap and Aryan is back to being my favourite ❤️ (as if he ever wasn't 😆)  Malini didi ka PD se tata bye bye hone wala hein bohot jald 

last but not the least, cheeni the cutie was the star today, kya speech di bachchi ne 👏 🤗

Hello Sumaiyaji❤

Arylie day ki aapko bhi dher sari badhaiyaan😆🤗

Lol, someone was dying for the hug bechare ka sapna sapna hi reh gaya abhi toh🤣

Ohh u r absolutely right! It actually meant pyaar ka sailab fir dekhta hoon kaise nhi manogi🤣

OMG Arylie are actually colour coordinating, that Ghonchu might be responsible for that wahi colour ki shirt pehana Aru jiska Imlie ne suit pehna hai🤪

Malini didi ke delusion ka kya hi kare iss aurat ko bhagwan ne ek sahi dimag diya hota toh ye itni pagal nhi hoti

Cheenu won our hearts again🥳

Edited by wasra - 1 years ago
wasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella250

Already posted this in another thread but also reposting here.

This whole sending Imlie to jail gives vibes of the marriage track. Here he got her arrested to protect her from the mob justice of the villagers. Then he started the whole marriage deal and got married to her for real cause he wanted to stop her from ruining her life for Aditya and his family who she kept going back to. Obviously he had feelings for her then too even if he wasn't able to understand them. Both times he will look like the bad guy from Imlie's perspective. Back then he made it look like he was just doing the marriage for revenge against Aditya and using Imlie for his own motive. Which he never had planned on and had told that to Arpita. This time to Imlie it will look like he had done this for his revenge which obviously is not true, this gonchu can't ever do that to Imlie. He went soft in today's epsiode, gadha just needs a hug and he will melt completely.

Hello Bella ji❤

Yes, I was just thining along the same lines ki this is exactly like Marriage track now we have to sit back n see what conclusion Imlie will draw out of it. Will she understand what he was trying to do? If yes, then will she go to Delhi by her own will when she gets the excuse of Cheeni 🤔 i so want her to do that, to run back to him but still not let him enjoy that reason😆

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Aata hai aata hai bhai 😆

Bas biwi se kaise badla lena hai yeh nahi aata 😒🤣🤣

Inko bedroom activities khulle me kaRne ki aadat hai 🤭

https://tenor.com/bOWzo.gif

https://tenor.com/bTrln.gif

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wasra

Hello Sumaiyaji❤

Arylie day ki aapko bhi dher sari badhaiyaan😆🤗

Lol, someone was doing for the hug bechare ka sapna sapna hi reh gaya abhi toh🤣

Ohh u r absolutely right! It actually meant pyaar ka sailab fir dekhta hoon kaise nhi manogi🤣

OMG Arylie are actually colour coordinating, that Ghonchu might be responsible for that wahi colour ki shirt pehana Aru jiska Imlie ne suit pehna hai🤪

Malini didi ke delusion ka kya hi kare iss aurat ko bhagwan ne ek sahi dimag diya hota toh ye itni pagal nhi hoti

Cheenu won our hearts again🥳

thank you ji 🤗

@bold: Exactly! i wonder how he finds the colour of imlie's dresses though, kaun hein uska jasoos? is it Miss Sugar?😆

wasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param-Sundari

No 😭😭😭

I can't stop crying. The longing to just hug and end the sufferings and get to the good part 🥺

My most precious moment today was when imlie cheeni were on stage after cheeni won and he was capturing the moment in the camera 😭😭😩😩😩

This Ghonchu will go to any length just to see her happy Sundariji 

The way he was recording their moment❤

Kaha milte hai aise dil wale log🤣

Also, that almost hug and his expressions had me😆 He was like no why did u stop, complete the hug, i don't like this Imlie🤣 he is such a big baby😉

wasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

thank you ji 🤗

@bold: Exactly! i wonder how he finds the colour of imlie's dresses though, kaun hein uska jasoos? is it Miss Sugar?😆

Maybe the lodge ki window gives a beautiful view of Imlie ka jhopda🤣

wasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Look at his face 🤣🤣

Usko laga ke almost patch up ho hi gaya and man mein laddoo phoota ladke ke and immediately started blushing ☺️🤣

https://tenor.com/bMJ4E.gif

I was amused like Did he just blush???🤣

Tamatar kahika🍅🍅🍅

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

This Ghonchu will go to any length just to see her happy Sundariji 

The way he was recording their moment❤

Kaha milte hai aise dil wale log🤣

Also, that almost hug and his expressions had me😆 He was like no why did u stop, complete the hug, i don't like this Imlie🤣 he is such a big baby😉

the "almost" hug gave him such a boost that he completely forgot about his badla 😆 aab socho imlie complete hug karegi toh kya hoga aashiq singh rathore ka! 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Maybe the lodge ki window gives a beautiful view of Imlie ka jhopda🤣

oh toh issi liye yeh banda phoot phoot ke ro raha tha jab imlie ro rahi thi during the tujhe bhula diya song sequence? 🤣