loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

SPB is the best voice Salman ever got.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

SP would be misfit for salman persona during late 90s or 2000 the macho salman image,,, it suited the lean and patla salman way back during his initial days ... and also Sonu in comparison to SP with salman had more hits together 

I can see what you are saying but now you have offended Kamaal Khan with that comment.

Offended GIFs | Tenor

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I am thinking do I also get Salman bash like TM, who has the habit of getting Sonu bashed πŸ˜†

Do you actually want the answer to this? πŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Do you actually want the answer to this? πŸ˜†

Yeah?πŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

SPB turning in his grave like

Chopped Liver GIFs | Tenor

I was gonna post the exact same gif and say the same thing πŸ˜†

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I was gonna post the exact same gif and say the same thing πŸ˜†

Omg no way!!! Twinsies! πŸ˜†

Nothing like Arsalan and his Sonu threads to bring people together. πŸ€£

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

SPB is the best voice Salman ever got.

According to an almost 50 year old Lallu at the time this article came out, he found SPB's voice too "old" for him to be his voice. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/how-salman-khan-lost-his-voice/story-cDQ4tvT0AVr6BYbX2HQ5fP.html

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 1 years ago
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

According to an almost 50 year old Lallu at the time this article came out, he found SPB's voice too "old" for him to be his voice. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/how-salman-khan-lost-his-voice/story-cDQ4tvT0AVr6BYbX2HQ5fP.html

And in same days during dabang 2 he said sonu voice suites me... And year later he developed ego issues with sonu since 2013 when sonu raised the voice against royalty and illegal music contracts... Salman said that it's us actors who's faces are shown in these songs that's why they became hit what money singers are asking.... To this sonu commented that if such is the case why certain songs are hit and certain are not there must be something in song. lyrics composition vocal something that click.... Salman Khan never respected playback singers 

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 1 years ago
Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

And in same days during dabang 2 he said sonu voice suites me... And year later he developed ego issues with sonu since 2013 when sonu raised the voice against royalty and illegal music contracts... Salman said that it's us actors who's faces are shown in these songs that's why they became hit what money singers are asking.... To this sonu commented that if such is the case why certain songs are hit and certain are not there must be something in song. lyrics composition vocal something that click.... Salman Khan never respected playback singers 

this is a brand new information for me πŸ˜²