Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

you remember that false precap where she actually blurts out that she is doormat Hooda in fit of anger … which turns out to be Meet A’s dream … its definitely something like that … inka kuch bharosa ni …

sbse illogical response socho wo hi krenge ye … 

may be she will tell him …may be she won’t… 

may be manushi overheard them … 

may be Masoom comes and take him away … 

may be Isha kachra comes there … 

may be any of the kids get harmed and comes there and he suddenly becomes so angry on the source that she decides not to (ye logical h to ye ni hoga sorry… )  … 

kuch b ho skta h … jo jyada illogical lge whi hoga …. 🤪

I put my bets on Manushi.... maybe she is about to say and Manushi makes a phone call to Meety just then... bachha chahiye?... mujhse aake milo etc... and her hopes rise again  ... she decides that bachha milne ke baad sab theek ho jayega and she will explain then 🤪

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I miss Chhavi too and I too thought they would bring back some comedy like how it was after their wedding... but makers 🤢

I dont think the same actress would have come back.... inko sirf Manushi se pyaar hai jo permanent hai... she is now all too powerful... more powerful than Minister Mama 🤓... 

usko pakad kar muh par tezaab phekne ki dhamki degi tho kya nahi uglegi? 

And Kunal.... woh tho apne eklauti ankh se itna pyaar karta hai ab ... usse nahi ugalwa sakte? 

Remember your 'How this show will end thread'? 

Usmein I said mama/shanty hi kuch attack karenge on Meety and she would have memory loss... that would have been cliche but 50% more logical than things now... 

I know right …  yes infact in that thread we correctly predicted that Isha will get married to deep and they will get remarried and show will end there and see whi hora h … deep shit ki shaadi ho gyi … and inka remarriage ka plan on h .., and by the looks of it mje wo show ka end hi lg ra h …. 

posting the thread link if anyone is interested to read it … 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161009477

Anjureads thumbnail

I know right …  yes infact in that thread we correctly predicted that Isha will get married to deep and they will get remarried and show will end there and see whi hora h … deep shit ki shaadi ho gyi … and inka remarriage ka plan on h .., and by the looks of it mje wo show ka end hi lg ra h …. 

posting the thread link if anyone is interested to read it … 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161009477

Anamika ki Uda dene wali baat bhi aa gayi but only for MH 😆

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Anamika ki Uda dene wali baat bhi aa gayi but only for MH 😆

Haveli k jagah factory ura d😂😂😂😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Haveli k jagah factory ura d😂😂😂😂

ye shows/films me udane k liye itni abandoned factories ati kaha se h? or news me b ni ata …. mtlb yha kahi b aag lge to news aa jati h … inko pta hi ni chlta ..

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

ye shows/films me udane k liye itni abandoned factories ati kaha se h? or news me b ni ata …. mtlb yha kahi b aag lge to news aa jati h … inko pta hi ni chlta ..

Exactly.

Yaha toh pehle ek choti si dukan ko agar log itne jaante v nahi the, tab v aag lagne k kaaran Jaan jaate hai 😂. Par ITV pe ye sab news mai nahi aate. Par Ahlawats k business k news rehte hai.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

mai kya predict kru … uske liye interest to hona chaiye ne … agr Manjari apna self respect rkhti to mje acha lgta … pr ye to abhi b yhi pdi h … kisi ko b shaq hoga jo ldki chhoti chhoti baat pr bag utha kr bhaag ri ti .. almost everyday she is like mai ghr chd kr ja ri hu … suddenly itni insult hone k bad b tiki hui h… ye weird hi h … 

Wo boli wo rishto ke maamle mai dheet hai.. 🤣🤣

Btw ye pura Ahlawat khandan pagal nahi hai? Ek ajnabi ladki ko accept kar chuke hai as their bahu.. What if she wasn't Meety and Meety returned someday? 

Oh shit mai bhul gayi thi inke paas dimaag hai he nahi.. They just want a doormat bahu.. Meety ho ya Manjiri chalegi till she solves their issues while being physically and mentally abused.. And both girls fulfill their criteria.. 🤩

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

you remember that false precap where she actually blurts out that she is doormat Hooda in fit of anger … which turns out to be Meet A’s dream … its definitely something like that … inka kuch bharosa ni …

sbse illogical response socho wo hi krenge ye … 

may be she will tell him …may be she won’t… 

may be manushi overheard them … 

may be Masoom comes and take him away … 

may be Isha kachra comes there … 

may be any of the kids get harmed and comes there and he suddenly becomes so angry on the source that she decides not to (ye logical h to ye ni hoga sorry… )  … 

kuch b ho skta h … jo jyada illogical lge whi hoga …. 🤪

They will romance and she will forget to tell.. 👍