Meet

Meet asks Manjari to tell the truth Meet 8 Aug precap [Link updated]

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

although I am not going to watch the show but I watched precap for simple reasons that they were in normal clothes and for a change leads are on screen capture… so it seems Meet Ahlawat tells Manjari that when he saw her for first time in garba pandal, his heart yelled that you are same person because Meet is standing in front of Meet …  His heart is still saying the same thing and her eyes are still not able to lie to him … so he is giving her last chance to tell him the truth, tell him the motive behind her coming back to this house .. Manjari thinks to herself what should she do? should she tell him everything…. 

https://twitter.com/aashi74674098/status/1555524331140132864?s=21&t=nIO8h3iP1_ABQjkNEtC6Lg

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jugnu21

although I am not going to watch the show but I watched precap for simple reasons that they were in normal clothes and for a change leads are on screen capture… so it seems Meet Ahlawat tells Manjari that when he saw her for first time in garba pandal, his heart yelled that you are same person because Meet is standing in front of Meet …  His heart is still saying the same thing and her eyes are still not able to lie to him … so he is giving her last chance to tell him the truth, tell him the motive behind her coming back to this house .. Manjari thinks to herself what should she do? should she tell him everything….

Finally! 

Now if she tells or does not tell, either way I hope the makers present  her pov. 

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Poll banao... Will she wont she 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Anjureads

Finally! 

Now if she tells or does not tell, either way I hope the makers present  her pov. 

mje lg ra h ni btayegi …. and he will get another chance to blast at her … because it’s important and she always never share things with her … and this involves their kid … he will definitely be angry…

Anjureads thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jugnu21

mje lg ra h ni btayegi …. and he will get another chance to blast at her … because it’s important and she always never share things with her … and this involves their kid … he will definitely be angry…

But then the makers need to put forth a reason whatever be the case... nahi batayi then her monologue needs to be there... agar batayi then she definitely needs to give reason why she didnt tell earlier.... 

Waise I feel none of these will happen given the current writer's skills 😆...  before she gives any kind of answer,  kuch aur ho jayega to divert the whole thing.... I hope I  am wrong though... 

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But then the makers need to put forth a reason whatever be the case... nahi batayi then her monologue needs to be there... agar batayi then she definitely needs to give reason why she didnt tell earlier.... 

Waise I feel none of these will happen given the current writer's skills 😆...  before she gives any kind of answer,  kuch aur ho jayega to divert the whole thing.... I hope I  am wrong though... 

Yehi hoga. Masoom aa jayegi. 🤣

Anjureads thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fanktlk

Yehi hoga. Masoom aa jayegi. 🤣

Masoom shayad darti hai ab Meetwa se... after he showed that he knows why she wants to get him married to.Chhavi😆 But yeah.... anything is possible. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sure yehi hoga🤪.

Itne din drag Kiya so main point pe aake kaise rukegi. And Shayad yehi episode k end honge 😂. Fir next week dekhenge ki baat taal  d .

Abhi Jo gaaliyaan pad rahe hai usse divert karne k liye honge ye precap jaise country k major issues ko talne k liye politicians karte hai 😂

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago