Office Tashan-ShiVi

dejavuu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Prologue 

Raavi was fifteen when she understood bollywood movies were only restricted to the limits of her TV screen. They didn't really exist in real life. But today standing in front of her childhood arch nemesis, looking eye to eye, she wishes they were true. Where every villain looses, and so should he.

Shiva Pandya, a man who walks around as if he's the smartest in the room. His broad tanned hands pushing back his black hair exposing an ever-so-shiny forehead.

"My apologies, due to server errors the acceptance and follow-up mails were forwarded to both of you, since this post is available only for one person, you'll be judged on your work in the upcoming month, may the best person get the post, good luck"

She couldn't afford to loose this chance, not after working all those part times just to pay for the plane tickets, and especially not because of him.

"Tu yaha kya kar raha hai? mujhe tang karne kai liye tu somnath se seedha Mumbai ah gaya wow"

"Aye Chipkali zyada udd matt, tumhare liye mai somnath se kya apne bister say bhi na uthu"

Shiva exclaimed while making his way towards his cabin. Correction. their cabin.

Back with another story, hope you'll like it 😳

wattpad:dejavuu1111 (if yall wanna follow for early updates)

-D🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishalakshi05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Excited! Update soon😄

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm getting 'The Hating Game' vibessss from this!

Continue soon. 

Different concept, would love reading further. ❤️

Prizi thumbnail

Wowww

I'm loving this one

The hating vibes I'm getting from this is just 🔥

Cont soon