Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Exactly Neelu. Imlie has never been the one to cry seeing odds stacked against her. 

Makers are going good rn but they need to stop Imlie as the bechari, abla naari. Arylie against Malini will be both interesting to watch and will fetch the required TRPs also.

But Neelu, I don't think Imlie will enter RM as Mrs. Aryan Singh Rathore. She will his wife but she will be there only for Cheeni/Gudiya. That should actually force Aeyan to introspect na ? 

Fir toh baat hogi, angst hoga. If she's gonna claim her HAQ so soon, phir toh kya dikhayenge ??

V she will claim her HAQ as wife to show AC, MC and BD/BM only.  Inside their bedroom they'll be strangers and their conflict will still be there. 

She will come back for Cheeni only but Narpita will make her aware about Aryan's self destructive behavior since her departure and she will agree to help them to bring him back from self destruction mode. So basically like the marriage was for Narpita same thing will be there again. 

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

100 😱 isn't that like dragging 

Sahi hai though. Kyunki usske baad toh plot line would be PF of Malini didi na ?? 

I'm curious to know what they would do with Cheeni though 🤔 

Cheeni ko boarding school bhej do 😆

She will be safe from Malu's evil plans and Arylie can focus on their relationship and conflicts.

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

V she will claim her HAQ as wife to show AC, MC and BD/BM only.  Inside their bedroom they'll be strangers and their conflict will still be there. 

She will come back for Cheeni only but Narpita will make her aware about Aryan's self destructive behavior since her departure and she will agree to help them to bring him back from self destruction mode. So basically like the marriage was for Narpita same thing will be there again. 

This makes sense. Waise bhi if she enters as guest they will taunt her too much 😡

So far everything is going according to the article, so I guess Imlie going to RM will also be the same way I guess. For Cheeni. 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Its so odd to see love hate tashan b/w Arylie. Arylie were never this kind of couple.

Anyway rest aside I liked the janiya moment today. And Arylie standing up for Cheeni.

last scene of Imlie-Meethi-Cheeni was sweet. 

Yes. Aryan and Malini are just 'business partners' which Arylie were never. Arylie are life partners. 

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Cheeni ko boarding school bhej do 😆

She will be safe from Malu's evil plans and Arylie can focus on their relationship and conflicts.

Sahi hai 😆 bechari bacchi. Cupid banne do aur woh kaam khatam karke boarding school bhej do 

ITV lol 🤪

wasra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dev already gifted Imlie a flat on her name but she refused to accept any financial help from him due to his guilt.

It will be better if imlie enters RM and BT as Mrs. Aryan singh Rathore because she's still legally married to him.   He won't be able to do anything against that. She just needs to claim her HAQ over him and his family.  Narmada and Sunpita will fully support her in this. They could show this as a plan to save Aryan from going complete destructive. 

That's what is shown in Montage as well.. imlie jatayofying her HAQ on Aryan ❤️

Haaye bechari FL will not fetch Trp. If they really want the show to survive they have to show imlie fighting with evil Malini and winning as well.

WELL NOW WE ARE FAMOUS!! Hum sabki ids have been circulating on twiiter with Neelu's post🤣

https://twitter.com/Pravall09998357/status/1555598838051639296?s=20&t=ozzyjEWUidIHktD9DIISNw

DyuQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wasra

WELL NOW WE ARE FAMOUS!! Hum sabki ids have been circulating on twiiter with Neelu's post🤣

https://twitter.com/Pravall09998357/status/1555598838051639296?s=20&t=ozzyjEWUidIHktD9DIISNw

Mera reaction Id k saath dikh raha hai. 

🤣🤣

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Sahi hai though. Kyunki usske baad toh plot line would be PF of Malini didi na ?? 

Drag karne de warna ye log shatabdi chalate hai.. 

Lots of possibilities, they can build on malini -cheeni.

Today seemed like imlie doesn't intend to keep cheeni away from Malini, it was only because she was careless with her and tried to take out her anger for imlie on baby that she intervened.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: wasra

Bhai jiska post hai usi ka name nahi hai why? 😭

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's probably a pipe-dream but I am hoping after Malini's PD, AKT comes back to claim her. We can get another 100 eps from the ensuing angst.