Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iktara22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

behen mahakaand ko attach karde upar, for prologue purposes.

this mahakaand i once thought i'd be able to complete

anyways this sweetest and warmest thing i've read in long time, loveddddd loveddd and loveddddd

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: qwerty.shivi123

Megzzzz🤗

This was so pyaara. SOOOOOO much better than chinnanjiru kiliye

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you've portrayed suman in this piece. she is so grey.

vee chachi and shi-ba chachu must be the cutest❤️ 

After all the taanas i was beginning to think we were gonna have a sad ending.

but THANKS TO YOU i was wrong

their aadhi toofan is gonna be the besht

P.S. no tag for me💔

Ayyy thank you ❤️

I've always liked Suman as a character, she was a great grey-shaded character, mixed with humour, so I decided to keep her that way! 

Vee Chachi and Shi-ba Chachu do be the best ❤️

Sillysatchel believes in happy endings <3 

Also, I tried tagging but I wasn't able to. Sorry :(

sillysatchel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy_march_02

Subhe subhe rula diya yaar 😭😭🤧🤧

🙌🙌🙌❤

Arre Arre maafi! Hope you liked it hehe <3 

sillysatchel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

So wonderful, every Woman needs a Husband like Shiva.

The phase of wanting a child and not getting pregnant must be so hard.

The Disappointment and fears were all described so well.

Loved how Suman apologized and was i directly part of Shivis secret.

Great OS

Loved it❤️

Thank you so much for reading <3 

sillysatchel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

I loved it. ❤️

The entire piece, from Raavi-Shiva's dreams, the initial excitement, the slow disappointment to despair, the third-party views they are subjected to, to the the disbelief, and their happiness.

I especially loved the Shiva-Raavi-Suman Kaki bit because of the progression. From being familiar with the old customs & rituals and rejecting them, but still voicing out concerns, yet on being shown her faults, this Suman Kaki learnt and corrected her course.

And the last bit of Suman Kaki's slyness was fun to read. 😆

I adored it, from start to end.

Thank you for tagging me. 🤗

Suman Kaki, the grey shaded humorous character, is personally my favourite, so I decided to keep her that way <3 

Thank you for reading ❤️

sillysatchel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iktara22

behen mahakaand ko attach karde upar, for prologue purposes.

this mahakaand i once thought i'd be able to complete

anyways this sweetest and warmest thing i've read in long time, loveddddd loveddd and loveddddd

Aww, really janu? ❤️  I hope I did justice to what you had in mind, I didn't know tu bhi aisa kuch likhne waali thi! :) 

Thank youuuuu❤️

sillysatchel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I loved this one, Baarish! You've captured all the emotions so well. My bff's sisters struggling with conceiveing and it can get so deflating. This can be very taxing mentally. Kudos to you for capturing it so well. And for Shiva being Raavi's constant support. And there's so much to unpack here. From them expressing their desires to being a parent, the excitement of possibly being pregnant and buying the pregnancy test kit. The first few times you can convince yourself, but constantly getting negative results take Soo much toll. In fact, with focusing on getting pregnant, sometimes the couple become distant because the act is not really for pleasure, but with an end goal in mind. And all of it can take so much toll in your relationship. And if that pain isn't already enough, you have people either constantly asking you, "when will it be your turn," or like that lady did, by calling infertile. I loved loved loved how you expressed her pain. How in her low moment she said she's done trying because she can't handle the dejection. And Shiva being her rock as always. And Kanta always present with her chingari in Shivi. I miss the time when she said during their wedding how perfect the two are for each other. So glad Shiva showed her the door. But what I loved from that was Suman and Shiva's convo. Every bit of it. Shiva explaining what went wrong, Suman understanding and apologizing, and he best part of her asking Shiva if he's okay. And that was it. The vulnerable Shiva who had to be strong for both him and Raavi, finally had an outlet and an opportunity to let his guard down to let his Mom know that he's not okay. And Suman giving him the strength that he may need. Though years of wait, they finally got the news that they were waiting for and unexpected as well. The joy will have no bound! ♥️. And Shiva keeping vrath for ll 3 of them❤️❤️❤️.

I loved the humor too. Haha Shivi letting the world know of their activities. Haha if Rehab heard hs Chachu-Chachu making noises,  then his parents definitely have. And also know what they're up to. Lol serves them right. I call it poetic justice for Rishita insensitive comment at Haveli.

So in short, I loved it!!

P.s. please excuses the errors.

Jheelu, let me say, I love it when you drop long comments for my writings, makes my day <3 

Tried my hand at writing something completely different, so I hope I did justice to it :) 

And about the baby hearing noises, Shiva and Raavi aren't called the tashan waala couple ainvayi now, are they? ;) 

qwerty.shivi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sillysatchel

Ayyy thank you ❤️

I've always liked Suman as a character, she was a great grey-shaded character, mixed with humour, so I decided to keep her that way! 

Vee Chachi and Shi-ba Chachu do be the best ❤️

Sillysatchel believes in happy endings <3 

Also, I tried tagging but I wasn't able to. Sorry :(

@bold: issok np:))

Butterflybot thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Megs dil lele mera

Kitna pyara likha hai❤️

How wonderfully you conveyed their longing for a child, their emotions, everything...I was literally in tears when I read tje part where Raavi says she doesn't want to try anymore😭

Raavi's relation with Rehab was so sweet❤️

I have always imagined Shiva and Raavi to be the kids' favourites cause they will always be the cool Chacha Chachi/Parents..

Also I liked that Suman apologized for her mistake and she was also the first one to know Raavi's pregnancy even if she wasn't directly told....

Aise hi likhte reh...pata nahi yeh log show mein ab kya dikhayenge🤡

ayechipkali thumbnail

I understand that the author loves long comments, so I'll do just the opposite.

Here's a small comment for you: it was an absolutely lovely read!❤️