Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi yeah I can add it if you update it for me smiley36btw you forgot my review 

šŸ¤—pls forgive...updated with lots of buttered love!

i will try my best to message you updated list...lets see how far i can go...kahin beech meh naiyaa nah chodh keh bhaagh jaoon....i have habit of doing this.šŸ˜ƒ

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

One time decent watch. Starts off well, ends okay. Performances are adequate, nothing out of the world extraordinary. 

I knew it. Just remember when Alia isnā€™t ā€œbadā€ her fans automatically think sheā€™s on Amitabhā€™s level šŸ¤£ loving the paid reviews in this thread and all the planted and purchased tweets from random people. Looks like Bramastra has made many insecure. I rather watch Ek Villain than manufactured praise 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

LOVED it. Black comedy should be explored more!

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just watched it and I think the writing couldā€™ve been a little better, a tighter screenplay couldā€™ve made it a brilliant movie it lags there. Overall  itā€™s a good one time watch. I liked the message and the idea behind it. Execution couldā€™ve been better. But what really carries the film is the brilliant performances by all cast members. Vijay Verma was my favourite, definitely the show stealer there. Brilliant! Brilliant performance. Itā€™s so hard to do a character that is completely negative and still make the audience feel bad for you sometimes. Shefali Shah was great as always very effortless and natural. Alia was also so good here, very convincing performance from her, you feel for her, you empathise with her, brilliantly done. 

Watch it if you wanna see some good acting. The plot and execution is not my favourite though I thought Iā€™ll watch a dark comedy but itā€™s more of a thriller (minus the thrill sometimes)

Bichhoo thumbnail

I enjoyed the film so much. Alia was exceptional regardless of nepotism, shegali and vijay varma were fantastic too! Overall, I enjoyed the storyline and the dark humour ! I am watching the second half again tonight. I really enjoyed the bicchoo and mendak storyšŸ˜ƒ The minus point is the screenplay though! It gets sloggy at times and some of the scenes are unnecessary.

Btw, kudos to Alia for taking up a subject like this for her first film and toning her glamour down this time. It takes guts also to let others shine and I am saying all this inspite of not being a fan of hers. Unlike a Deepika who made Gehraiyaan all about herself, Alia let every actors shine . I enjoyed watching her in slice of life films like these. She indeed has brainsšŸ‘šŸ¼

Edited by Bichhoo - 1 years ago
Bichhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I knew it. Just remember when Alia isnā€™t ā€œbadā€ her fans automatically think sheā€™s on Amitabhā€™s level šŸ¤£ loving the paid reviews in this thread and all the planted and purchased tweets from random people. Looks like Bramastra has made many insecure. I rather watch Ek Villain than manufactured praise 

I can tell you that the praise for Alia is not manufactured for this film. Even I am not a fan of hers but she did well!

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Enjoyed the film, nice flow of the story and good performances from the whole cast. Vijay, shefali and Alia are the main leads and they do very well. The film is quite entertaining and keeps you engaged throughout 

Donā€™t know how this movie would have done in cinemas, itā€™s not a massy film, itā€™s more of simpler setting, so I guess they made the right choice releasing it on OTT 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was a good film .. but I think it dragged .. also the screenwriting is off I felt .. Aliaā€™s performance was good but I still did not feel that sheā€™s badru from that jhopri .. I mean she sounded and looked too contemporary for the part .. no problem with her expressions though .. Shefali shah on the other hand performed as if sheā€™s that elderly mom from baikula .. I could feel her hurt and anguish .. it was so real .. amazing actress .. Vijay Verma again was perfectly menacing .. roshan mathew was very good too .. so was Kiran Karmakar as hamzas boss .. overall , I would give this film 3/5 .. something was missing and I donā€™t know what that is ..