Kundali Bhagya

New Promo: Preejun getting married? - Page 2

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mas123

Looks like a bad dream of Preeta...it's too early for them to get married again...and that too immediately after RP anniversary party 

both like being part of almost shaadis🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ws_loki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kriti_1

Sarya put it on story .She gave three options from which she said 2 are right one is wrong 

1) Preeran reunion

2) 20 years leap 

3) Her b'day on 17th of this month.

It means either preeran are going to reunite soon . Or Generation leap is ahead . 

I don't think generation leap itni jaldi aa jayega . Abhi to bohot kuch baaki hai . 

For first option ( Preeran reunion) . hoga to Rishabh ko kaha bhejenge . Kya karenge uska CV's ðŸ¤“

Maardenge . Ya anjali se shadi kara denge . Ya koi new cameo girl for just two episodes ðŸ¤£

I M TOTALLY CONFUSED ðŸ¤ª

Leap nahin hoga so soon. Shakti and Manit are doing great. TRP is steady. People are loving Shakti as Arjun and Rishabh is the ever dependable and ofcourse curiosity that is achchay character Kay saath kuch toh achcha ho. 

New girl is possible. Karan will be busy as usual with Preeta, Anjali, Snigdha, Nidhi 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ws_loki

Leap nahin hoga so soon. Shakti and Manit are doing great. TRP is steady. People are loving Shakti as Arjun and Rishabh is the ever dependable and ofcourse curiosity that is achchay character Kay saath kuch toh achcha ho. 

New girl is possible. Karan will be busy as usual with Preeta, Anjali, Snigdha, Nidhi 

Thank God they have not bombarded all the girls together on the screen, otherwise mujhe toh chakkar aa jate. For all the love that we have for pyaare Rishabh ji, I think we should daily take out a few moments and words to appreciate Karan's unending stamina.😎

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Leap is not going to happen. Checked on Google and Shraddha's birthday is on 17th Aug which is correct. 

1. It means PreeRan are going to unite. How will that happen and what about Rishabh then ? 🤔 
Vir12389 thumbnail

Exactly shraddha ki story ke bad aisa lag rha hai promo fake nhi hai something major gonna happen and preeta will be pingpong between both brothers

ws_loki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vir12389

Exactly shraddha ki story ke bad aisa lag rha hai promo fake nhi hai something major gonna happen and preeta will be pingpong between both brothers

Naah it just means Arjun is Karan Will revealed soon. They will reunite and Rishabh will either go to Canada or they will bring someone good for him 

urmita thumbnail

Well whatever happens I must say, Shakti is so good at being Karan with a different face and ID...I dont remember ever seeing a replacement in Itv that was this perfect...

ws_loki thumbnail

Agree. Shakti is doing great as Karan.

I feel sorry for Arjun only because of Shakti . Then I remember wait this is Karan, he brought this on himself by not trusting Rishabh & Preeta. 

urmita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ws_loki

Agree. Shakti is doing great as Karan.

I feel sorry for Arjun only because of Shakti . Then I remember wait this is Karan, he brought this on himself by not trusting Rishabh & Preeta. 

Well yes true...but then this is Karan afterall, he was always idiot like this🤪..and it didn't help that when he came back Preeta and Rishabh were married, acting like happy couple to the world and saying Kavya is their kid...

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anybody notice they’re taking  ulte phere😂😂