Track doesn’t even make sense

them2d2 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I don’t get anyones logic in this whole thing. What is everyone’s game plan?

Saroj: Get Anjali-Kanha married. First of all, how? He’s legally married to Sayuri, definitely will not divorce her, definitely cannot be blackmailed into marriage. He doesn’t have that “maa ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi” level of guilt or inclination.

Sayuri: Get Kanha back together with his ex. WHY

Like he said, “Anjali ka pyaar dikhta hai, humara nahi dikhta?” He’s clearly not interested to marry Anjali, she is not sacrificing her own happiness for Kanha’s happiness.  Who is happy in this situation? 

Anjali: He has said 500 times ki he’s not interested, par chalo pagal ladki hai, maaf kiya. 

Dadu/Papa: Why do they have no opinion on what is happening in their house? They never complain or say anything. Why can’t they call Anjali’s dad if they’re best friends and buisiness partners or whatever?

Indrani: She’s always getting high BP and stressed about everything that Saroj says. 99% of the problems on this show wouldn’t exist if Indrani was deaf

What a senseless track, so boring, no wonder online trp is also falling 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: them2d2

Saroj: Get Anjali-Kanha married. First of all, how? He’s legally married to Sayuri, definitely will not divorce her, definitely cannot be blackmailed into marriage. He doesn’t have that “maa ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi” level of guilt or inclination.

Like he said, “Anjali ka pyaar dikhta hai, humara nahi dikhta?” He’s clearly not interested to marry Anjali, she is not sacrificing her own happiness for Kanha’s happiness.  Who is happy in this situation? 

Anjali: He has said 500 times ki he’s not interested, par chalo pagal ladki hai, maaf kiya. 

Dadu/Papa: Why do they have no opinion on what is happening in their house? They never complain or say anything. Why can’t they call Anjali’s dad if they’re best friends and buisiness partners or whatever?

Indrani: She’s always getting high BP and stressed about everything that Saroj says. 99% of the problems on this show wouldn’t exist if Indrani was deaf

The answer to all these questions is: If everything gets solved, what will remain to show to the audience and drag the show for?🤣

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

very well said 👏 👍..one of the worse soap nowadays this one ..each episode has 0% logic..men of the house r mouse in the church👎👎😡 ..Sayuri is irritating now 🙄..feel sad for kanha and nakul ..for rest of those 2 pagalkhana citizens i just have no words to write.  

Btw Ss is very unlucky nowadays due to poor script.. his krpkab 3 was flop due to  poor story line ...funny thing in that story dev's crazy abnormal lover was sanjana or sapna i forgot the name.. coz of her #3. was ended up a  pathetic 👎..same is here Anjali the psycho..poor ss jahan kaam kare 3rd abnormal characters  peecha na chore 😆 blame goes to only all those weird story writers 100%..🙄

Edited by kinu17 - 1 years ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kinu17

very well said 👏 👍..one of the worse soap nowadays this one ..each episode has 0% logic..men of the house r mouse in the church👎👎😡 ..Sayuri is irritating now 🙄..feel sad for kanha and nakul ..for rest of those 2 pagalkhana citizens i just have no words to write.  

Btw SS is very unlucky nowadays due to poor script.. his krpkab 3 was flop due to  poor story line ...funny thing in that story dev's crazy abnormal lover was sanjana or sapna i forgot the name.. coz of her #3. was ended up a  pathetic 👎..same is here Anjali the psycho..poor ss jahan kaam kare 3rd abnormal characters  peecha na chore 😆 blame goes to only all those weird story writers 100%..🙄

Totally agreed he needs to do comedy shows mostly or teen shows writers literally ruined WTHA I Stopped watching it on July 18th and they're extending the freaking plot but I'm hoping that the track ended on late August and focusing on nakul Rashmi plot I think makers are copying the 2nd half plot of 2011 serial Humsafar where sara is after Ashar and his mother separated him and khirad's relationship for Sara she's totally a crazy woman 

Edited by anikamathur - 1 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes the current track is truly senseless.....dont feel like watching it...and if this track ends....there is no story left....

Honestly after Chiru's death.....it was quite rushed for Kanha Sayuri love story......the makers could have slowed down their love story....from becoming friends to lovers......

Kanha falling in love fast is still understood....but Sayuri falling in love so quickly after losing 8 years long relationship lover ....that too Kanha's elder brother....simply undigestable....🤔

Good actors wasted in the show!!😳

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ purple. Worst track.

Shadi ka mjaak and relationships ka b mjaak. And naam kr do sacrifice.😡

@blue kanha is quite clear about his feelings.

Anjali pr negative character suit nhi kr rha.

I mean i the episode where she hurt suman it seems she is very careful that actress ko chot na lg jaye means bhut polite in real but character aisa h k negative show krna pd rga h.

@bold i really don't like this high bp tnsn ki dukan and negative ka bhandar 

anikamathur thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

@ purple. Worst track.

Shadi ka mjaak and relationships ka b mjaak. And naam kr do sacrifice.😡

@blue kanha is quite clear about his feelings.

Anjali pr negative character suit nhi kr rha.

I mean i the episode where she hurt suman it seems she is very careful that actress ko chot na lg jaye means bhut polite in real but character aisa h k negative show krna pd rga h.

@bold i really don't like this high bp tnsn ki dukan and negative ka bhandar 

Now the track has ended on yesterday I'm finally happy and the new track i think it will be # RaKul Marriage Track

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Now the track has ended on yesterday I'm finally happy and the new track i think it will be # RaKul Marriage Track

But i wonder how makers continue with the story.

Are they having any strong storyline

anikamathur thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

But i wonder how makers continue with the story.

Are they having any strong storyline

Maybe they will launch good track either with kusum marriage or RaKul Marriage I'm also not sure about the track of WTHA