Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

I stopped watching onscreen So really don't care for the ships. Especially rishta. Preeta is annoying like hell. My blood boils when i see her 

They will give rishta and preeran lolipops. They want to keep both shippers. Some aunties like karan the others adore rishab 

They know audience are in favor of mahaan ML but still if they want to destroy him in negativity then something is wrong with them.

I was following for the plot. But nothing new. Same old drama. Shristi talking too much. Prithvi as well. Taking footage. Lame drama. Functions. Dragging. Arjun taking limelight. Rishab sidelined. Same thing. 

I will only watch the episode where karan's revelations will take place to see everyone 's reaction especially rishab 

What step he will take 

Hopefully unite preeran and leaves to London.

I quit as well 

Preeran not my cup of tea 

Sorry not keen. 

One thing is for sure. They are ruining their FL. Turning her a psychotic selfish lover 

You seriously were trying to look for plot in KDB ? EK shows mein plot and logic dono nahi Hote 😆

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I was so mad when they showed AK FB and upar say Shrishti who is nagging Sameer is seeing nothing wrong just weird behaviour. 

Like you seeing Preeta with her crying I was honestly peecha chod de Rishab ka. You deserve Karan who still denies being in love with you and only wants revenge. Glad thst Beeji stood up for Rishabh. 

Dance are balanced lollipops now, Preeran got married twice, Rishta ka bhi do Kara do second one symbolically.  That new aunty might see arjun and Preeta and do drama. Rishabh will stand by Preeta but at night he will tell her point blank, choose and choose now. He has seen her more unhappy than happy. 

So if she is ready to move on with another guy she should be upfront. He will convince the family but she has to decide fast. After 5 years, he will not be taken for granted or waste his life on a relationship which has no future. He walked away from her earlier too, he won’t hesitate again. Let her experience a life without Rishabh too and she is free to choose Arjun. Humain baksho!!

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Let PreeRan/PreeJun reunite

PreeJun/PreeRan Rockssss!

Rishabh Ji ko baksh do ❤️

Bilkul yaar. 

Woh bechara was just so happy when she asked him for dance. Beeji nay bola Rishabh Kay saath raho not uskay saath dance karo. 

Saw on twitter that Beeji forced her. 

Kuch bhi, she decided to dance. She could have just stood next to him. Rishabh has bare minimum expectations from her. Kuch bhi ho iss show main, nuksaan toh Rishabh ka hi hota hai.

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Let PreeRan & Kavya unite

Nice family together 

Luthras will be happy❤️

Rishabh ji also happy seeing his brother back

All happy

This and Anjali or a new girl for Rishabh who is absolutely latto over him in a good way. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anshvi

You seriously were trying to look for plot in KDB ? EK shows mein plot and logic dono nahi Hote 😆

Thought after five years leap they would 🤣🤣🤣

ws_loki thumbnail

You think seeing the criticism they are trying to course correct Preeta’s character. Beeji’s advise looked like a signal time to move on? Varmala kiskay saath hoga? Imagine if Sherlyn also tapkofies and Prithlyn varmala happens🤣 

Give me these intelligent goonday, Prithlyn over Preeta & Shrishti any day. Atleast the former are entertaining. The sister duo dekhkar gussa hi aata hai.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

I was so mad when they showed AK FB and upar say Shrishti who is nagging Sameer is seeing nothing wrong just weird behaviour. 

Like you seeing Preeta with her crying I was honestly peecha chod de Rishab ka. You deserve Karan who still denies being in love with you and only wants revenge. Glad thst Beeji stood up for Rishabh. 

Dance are balanced lollipops now, Preeran got married twice, Rishta ka bhi do Kara do second one symbolically.  That new aunty might see arjun and Preeta and do drama. Rishabh will stand by Preeta but at night he will tell her point blank, choose and choose now. He has seen her more unhappy than happy. 

So if she is ready to move on with another guy she should be upfront. He will convince the family but she has to decide fast. After 5 years, he will not be taken for granted or waste his life on a relationship which has no future. He walked away from her earlier too, he won’t hesitate again. Let her experience a life without Rishabh too and she is free to choose Arjun. Humain baksho!!

Can't hope anything from rishab coz preeta is not sherlyn.

Rishabji is a lion in front of all and a mouse in front of his preetaji.

What to expect.

They turned him a clown as well just like rest of the luthras.

Biji has always liked rishab from day one. she knew his attraction towards preeta. 

On prithvi preeta marriage, when rishab came to stop to send prithvi to jail for mahesh's accident, biji was hoping shadi rishab key sath hi ho jai🤣🤣🤣.

Watch that episode when u get the time.

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

You think seeing the criticism they are trying to course correct Preeta’s character. Beeji’s advise looked like a signal time to move on? Varmala kiskay saath hoga? Imagine if Sherlyn also tapkofies and Prithlyn varmala happens🤣 

Give me these intelligent goonday, Prithlyn over Preeta & Shrishti any day. Atleast the former are entertaining. The sister duo dekhkar gussa hi aata hai.

Too much prithlyn annoys 

When there is none, it bores 

And when there is little , it's  amusing.

That's the fact of prithlyn dose which we can't avoid 

Instead of prithlyn varmala it should be rishab and sherlyn 🤣🤣🤣

Would be annoying coz sherlyn is a devil.

But anything to get preeta feel insecure.

Sherlyn would be the best. Preeta doesn't like her.

She would be best option 🤣🤣🤣

Forget Anjali and the rest

Just show a few rishlyn scenes with Shirley begging rishab to forgive her and trying to get close. With preeta burning in rage

Aniash thumbnail

This and Anjali or a new girl for Rishabh who is absolutely latto over him in a good way. 

Anjali looks like little sister.

New girl better 

ws_loki thumbnail

I was righttttt, You all were rightttt🤣

Prithlyn are there. 

Aur yeh varmala yahan kaisay pahuncha? Arjun stole them?

Preeta is looking so scared and helpless and shaking her head as arjun is about to put varmala. She can’t push him or hit him? Kuch bhi🤣 

Ab let us see varmala kiskay naseeb main hai?

Rishta

Preejun

Prithlyn ( It is their anniversary too remember?😉?)

Sherlyn is shocked seeing Rishabh. Chalo koi Ek biwi toh repent karay for not loving Rishabh  🤣 

Precap https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChACdjmqXGn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by ws_loki - 1 years ago