Rishabh’s August 2022 Episode Discussion Thread

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Quite a few of us regular posters here are mostly Rishabh/Manit fans so the episode updates tend to be about him. 

So lot of other happenings or characters rarely get discussed. 

I thought we can discuss about Rishabh & ofcourse episode here. 

Idea achcha laga toh batana otherwise bakwas lagay woh bhi batana🤣.

we can go back to daily updates whoever is free can do it as we do currently. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ws_loki thumbnail

03.08.2022 -Epi update

Arjun’s spends some nice time with everyone. Goondas enter Arjun’s home to harm Arjun &’Anjali only to come to know that Arjun is not at home and Anjali is going to meet him. They decide to follow her.

Rishabh definitely has upped the security at Luthra mansion.😲 

Ab tumhara kya hoga Prithlyn?😈🤣  

Oye Production team, yeh DD ka FB Kitnay din tak chalega? My problem is not the FB, but the timeline where these moments would have happened. Fit nahin ho raha😕 

Most important do a better job of coordinating Manit & Sharaddha’s dates. Since yesterday it is obvious that they shot separatey. Rishta scenes which are rare anyway and woh bhi meaningful it just takes away from the moment especially today’s scene between them. 

Sameer escapes after he is being semi lectured by Professor Rishabh as soon as Preeta arrives. 😆

Preeta apologises to Rishabh that she got delayed as she was giving first aid to Arjun. She asks him a bit nervously if he doesn’t mind. 

Rishabh who at the moment is more concerned about Arjun’s injury is taken aback. Then it clicks for him. I did feel bad for Preeta that she was so used to defending herself with Karan most of the time that she assumes Rishabh will misunderstand her too. 

Professor Rishabh has decided that on their 5th anniversary he will do a full revision of his character to Preeta and unintentionally impress her as she really has still not understood him fully. 

Yesterday was, see Preetaji last 5 years you didn’t have to deal with my girlfriends, almost marriages, not being thrown out or insulted constantly as he was a boring guy. This ensures Preeta had a boring yet secure, peaceful, happy life. 

Today it was an exasperated Lady do you know me at all? He repeats he trusts her and always has. He literally has blind faith in her. 

He finally emphasises one of the most important point of their relationship - Respect. 

Rishabh emphatically declares that there is no one in the world who respects and trusts her as he does. 

Ofcourse Preeta bay yeh Sab kahan yaad rakhna hai😡 Thursday dance hai party main. Koi doubt mat rakhna, Rishabh Kay saath kuch achcha hoga😭🤣 

Either it will be 50-50 dance of Preeta with Arjun and Rishabh 

or 

even if Rishta are dancing, Arjun will be shown more, Preeta will be thinking of Karan and Rishabh will be shown less. 

Though while dancing it would be nice if Preeta remembers all the good moments with Rishabh from the day they met. Naaah, won’t happen😔

Edited by ws_loki - 1 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I think I skipped almost entire episode🤣

Rishabh ji❤️

his trust👍🏼

skipped goons & Anjali, AS/TKL and his bonding with Luthras, PreeJun/PreeRan, etc

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 1 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I think I skipped almost entire episode🤣

Rishabh ji❤️

his trust👍🏼

skipped goons & Anjali, AS/TKL and his bonding with Luthras, PreeJun/PreeRan, etc

Hum jitna skipping karte hain, kaash that gets translated to cardio, healthy toh hota humaaray liye🤣

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Just a random question...

Anyone from luthra family know that rishabh is in love with preeta since their first encounter?

ws_loki thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

Just a random question...

Anyone from luthra family know that rishabh is in love with preeta since their first encounter?

Mahesh was almost sure if it but he wanted Rishabh to say it loud so he could be sure. Beeji Preeta’s dadi also figured out Rishabh’s feelings. 

Rishabh was the shy type who couldn’t find the courage to confess his love. The thing is he accepted and made peace with it.  He continued to support Preeta as a friend.    

One of the best Rishabh scenes. You know he is talking about himself and Preeta here.   

https://youtu.be/ScjH0x15ZqU

ws_loki thumbnail

04.08.2022 - Bhaag Manit Bhaag!! 

The episode was about Rishta anniversary part right? He was there in the dance with Preeta. It was sweet. As expected more shots of family, Arjun, Preeran dance flashbacks. 

When the dance ended there was not even a second of Rishabh sharing a moment with each other. Whole episode was on arjun, Preeran, new Preeran flashbacks. 

There is a scene where Arjun and Preeta accidentally brush each other as the walk past each other, and turn and are completely lost in each other. Rishabh sees them and stands next to Preeta as Anjali joins Arjun. Everyone feels the awkwardness till Shrishti comes to their rescue by announcing the dance. 

The rest of the episode was all about Arjun, Preeran and Kavya telling Arjun that she often sees Preera crying alone in kitchen. 

Manit time to talk to your producers/writers about the future of your character as I don’t see any hope for it anymore. 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ws_loki

The episode was about Rishta anniversary part right? He was there in the dance with Preeta. It was sweet. As expected more shots of family, Arjun, Preeran dance flashbacks. 

When the dance ended there was not even a second of Rishabh sharing a moment with each other. Whole episode was on arjun, Preeran, new Preeran flashbacks. 

There is a scene where Arjun and Preeta accidentally brush each other as the walk past each other, and turn and are completely lost in each other. Rishabh sees them and stands next to Preeta as Anjali joins Arjun. Everyone feels the awkwardness till Shrishti comes to their rescue by announcing the dance. 

The rest of the episode was all about Arjun, Preeran and Kavya telling Arjun that she often sees Preera crying alone in kitchen. 

Manit time to talk to your producers/writers about the future of your character as I don’t see any hope for it anymore. 

This is something we all saw coming right ? Arjun is the main lead while Rishabh a parallel lead and PreeRan being the main couple.

Not surprised by your update. Like I always say, Manit deserves a lead role in a good show. I hope he gets his due soon. 

As far KDB is concerned, no point in having expectations of any sorts. 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

Well it was always all about preeran wasn't it...Rishabh bechara never had any importance or happiness...and clearly no matter how troublesome marriage with Karan have been, clearly she doesn't want a peaceful life...she wants eventful troubled life with Karan...and her interactions with Arjun since his entry is exactly like it was with karan from start...so yeah since arjun is Karan, its always been and still is all about Karan and always will be, no use expecting Rishabh to get more importance...But since they are sidelining him anyway why can't they at least give the poor guy a decent girl who will love only him...he shouldn't have married Preeta, she will never be his...he deserves to get a wife who will be his only and have a peaceful life. Preeta Arjun/Karan can fight it out all through their lives if they want but makers should dragging Rishabh in it and ruining his life...

ws_loki thumbnail

It was evident that he really didn’t want to marry Preera but shaadi Kay Mamlay main his family manged to emotionally blackmail him and bewakoof insaan agrees and suffers. First Sherlyn now Preeta. 

No sympathies there for Rishabh from my side. Haan Ek soft corner zaroor hai ki hopefully this character finds someone who loves him more.  

The show started out with 2 ML so I still maintain that. Like Rishabh & Shrishti, I hope for Rishabh-Anjali or Rishabh-someone else. But my ships are titanic so don’t have much hope🤣