Srk's career without YRF and DHARMA ?

Poll

Srk's career without YRF and DHARMA ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

Like it or not

Almost 80% of srk's career was made by these 2 banners mainly throughout his innings so far with choice of similar sort of formulatic love stories

Where would he have been standing if not for these two banners

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

How about we talk about halat of these production houses without srk…

Their biggest and most loved movies are with srk…

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Agar Dharma aur YRF nahi hota to koi aur hota, like it or not, as your favourite says Srk ko srk janta ne banaya hai, his hardwork has made him 

Uska koi connection nahi tha industry se, I understand this disgust towards the biggest face of outsiders lekin he made a huge place for himself in the industry aur abhi sabse rich actor bhi hai 😆

Yaha tak ranbir bolta hai ki agar wo 2% bhi srk jaisa hero ban jaye to he'll consider himself successful 

Aur I replied kyonki all options are negative

Originally posted by: JustWandering

How about we talk about halat of these production houses without srk…

Their biggest and most loved movies are with srk…

Actors needs production houses. PH  don't need actors 

YRF was a top ph back than when they used to baby sit srk 

Srk was mainly an anti hero with just one ddlj a hit as a hero when kkhh started 

Turning away from facts and twisting them in an overly appreciated actor's favor won't work much

------

Edited by sheena.cool - 1 years ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sheena.cool

Actors needs production houses. PH  don't need actors 

YRF was a top ph back than when they used to baby sit srk 

Srk was mainly an anti hero with just one ddlj a hit as a hero when kkhh started 

Turning away from facts and twisting them in an overly appreciated actor's favor won't work much

------

What happened to yrf now? 

Turning away from facts and twisting them in an overly way to discredit an actors success won’t work much.

Originally posted by: JustWandering

What happened to yrf now? 

Turning away from facts and twisting them in an overly way to discredit an actors success won’t work much.

YRF gave countless huge hits and classics before srk's safe formulaic films

Plz do.some research 

mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is a Super Star and always be... Options all are negative.. so no vote

JayaBachan thumbnail

I choose option 6. He’d still be giving nightmares to Salman fans, who feel the need to make all the poll options negative just to get him bashed. 😆

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

SRK still would have been SRK. He was a huge star even back in Doordarshan days. People would wait for his appearance on their TV screens.

He was doing quite well for himself doing entertaining and meaningful films before he became Rahul/Raj in YRF 

He was the original choice for Munnabhai.He got sucked into YRF web and let go of Munnabhai.

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I choose option 6. He’d still be giving nightmares to Salman fans, who feel the need to make all the poll options negative just to get him bashed. 😆

Who is getting the nightmares, we all can see from the memes AND ENDLESS TOXIC NEGATIVITY on the biggest superstar outta 3 khans i.e.e Salman,  here on IF  🤪😆