Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Is this South’s Ranbir ?

South's Abhishek. Except Abhishek is actually talented and doesn't cheat

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Naga Chaitanya ke pas jyada hit hai ranbir kapoor se uska success ratio is over 50% 

https://www.teluguhitsandflops.com/2020/04/naga-chaitanya-hits-and-flops-list.html?m=1

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
MiHY thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Whatever both of us wanted to say, we both put out a statement regarding that. That’s what I have always done with my personal life anyway. Things that I feel are crucial to be shared and put out, I do inform the media about it, whether it’s good or bad. I come out, tell the people about it through a statement and that’s it. In our case, Samantha has moved on, I’ve moved on and I don’t feel the need to inform the world about it, more than that.

My friends, family and the people who matter, they all know. And you see, news replaces news. All the speculation and conjecture is all very temporary. The more I react to it, the more news it will make. So I just stay chill about it, let it happen and it will all fade away hopefully."

Couldn't have said it better! and it is so true when looking at the other party in this deal. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Who must not be named se pahle post kar diya 

It's now getting repetitive to mock Lord_Voldermort for being a fan of Samantha. Mocking her created topics is different, as it is Topic, but in-direct comments on her are not right.

Every member has a right to be a fan. Don't create an atmosphere that fans stop coming to this place.

Phir baith ke ghantaa baja lena yahaan.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

It's now getting repetitive to mock Lord_Voldermort for being a fan of Samantha. Mocking her created topics is different, as it is Topic, but in-direct comments on her are not right.

Every member has a right to be a fan. Don't create an atmosphere that fans stop coming to this place.

Phir baith ke ghantaa baja lena yahaan.

Koi mock nahi kiya hu aur Samantha ko bhi tag Kiya hu 

It was a joke jo ek aur thread me hua tha wo Priya ka movie thread wala joke usi ke extension me kiya jo log dekhe the unko pata hoga 

Aur mai kabhi mock nahi kiya hu voldemort ko pahle sirf ek baar puchha tha ki troll ho ya fan ho fir kabhi nahi 

Aur she is there and can speak for herself, don't think she needs help if she didn't like it 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Voldemort, if you feel bad for it to I am sorry koi intention nahi ki yaha par log na aye mai to alag alag thread banata hu ki sab discussion kare aur when I see Samantha I think about you to mai ye post Kiya to apka dhyan aya 

Agar apko koi issue hai to I am sorry 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Naga Chaitanya ke pas jyada hit hai ranbir kapoor se uska success ratio is over 50% 

https://www.teluguhitsandflops.com/2020/04/naga-chaitanya-hits-and-flops-list.html?m=1

Because he knows his range, works in roles with directors who suit his personality, controlled budgets, so if movie is decent will not flop 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Koi mock nahi kiya hu aur Samantha ko bhi tag Kiya hu 

It was a joke jo ek aur thread me hua tha wo Priya ka movie thread wala joke usi ke extension me kiya jo log dekhe the unko pata hoga 

Aur mai kabhi mock nahi kiya hu voldemort ko pahle sirf ek baar puchha tha ki troll ho ya fan ho fir kabhi nahi 

Aur she is there and can speak for herself, don't think she needs help if she didn't like it 

I know LV has posted in this thread, ye uski marji to reply to this kind of mock or not, her wish.

I don't like this mocking, so bol diya. Tujhe 1 baar MID hone ki baat kari thi, tune sidha MODs ko complain kar daali thi, khud tere mirchein lagti hai agar kuch kaho, mock dusron ko karke ab excuses de raha hai.

Enough of this fan-mocking, mazaak bana ke rakha hai. Irony wahan ho jaati hai when CYNICAL ppl will mock Fans 👏

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Voldemort, if you feel bad for it to I am sorry koi intention nahi ki yaha par log na aye mai to alag alag thread banata hu ki sab discussion kare aur when I see Samantha I think about you to mai ye post Kiya to apka dhyan aya 

Agar apko koi issue hai to I am sorry 

Appreciated 👍🏼

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcs17

Because he knows his range, works in roles with directors who suit his personality, controlled budgets, so if movie is decent will not flop 

Aur uska fan army bhi to hai na Akkineni cult wale?