Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Honestly though, Chay's bare minimum social media presence, not having the urge to be in news all the time, not having to hustle or make noise is also a result of the extreme privilege which he has. His super rich family will anyway keep producing movies for him even when he is a God awful actor who is not even half as decent as AB jr, when it comes to acting. The fact that he still continues to get a grade movie while being absolutely low on talent, if that is not privilege, what is? He doesn't have his claws out, because he doesn't need to fight to make that place for himself, he can afford to be his relaxed self. 

I agree but this is a day and age when people with connections also get taken in by SM and keep creating noise so I would give some credit to anybody who maintains a balance, there are many in the south with (Prabhas, suriya etc) and without connections (Nayantara, Nani etc) who do it and I think it takes some level of zen to do that.

I also understand that Sam has to hustle because she had to claw her way to the top and this is her way to do it. she is ambitous and wants to  make it ( no judgement)

this in fact shows the incompatibility which may have cropped up.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

They are so many hit films in Sam kitty! She was considered a golden leg who had continuous hits but she dint have great roles to do in those films!

Pooja also had the same name till radhe shyam flopped!

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

They are so many hit films in Sam kitty! She was considered a golden leg who had continuous hits but she dint have great roles to do in those films!

Pooja also had the same name till radhe shyam flopped!

Beast aur Acharya too 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Sam ki hit films ke naam batao?

Jo mai dekha hu wo hai 

24 with Suriya

Son of Satyamurthi with Allu Arjun

Rangasthalam with Ram Charan (Industry hit) 

Eega with Nani and Kiccha Sudeep (Rajamouli film)

Super deluxe with Vijay Sethupati

Aur yad ayega to bataunga 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

😆

Abhi bhi kisiko confusion ho to Samantha is bigger star than Chay like Deepika, Katrina are bigger star than Bira  

Katrina, especially with 4 HGOTY since 2013 to 2021

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

By the way Sam spoke about how Fans and media abused her with gossips about alimony, pregnancy etc after she announced divorce!

It's not a one way drama, chaitanya gets a lot of hate too! He is always mocked and put down by Samantha fans because he is not as successful as her! They also blame him for having an affair! There were articles linking him to so many heroines after divorce!

Point to be noted: Chai wasn't linked with anyone before his marriage with Sam! There was a rumour about him and Anushka but that was because she was his yoga teacher and he introduced her to his father Nagarjuna who casted her in his movie Super!

Just because he doesn't complain, it doesn't mean his life is a bed of roses!

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vcs17

yes, south indian actors all have studios, vfx, sound recording facilities, production (tv, movie, ott), theaters, even hospitals  so they can generate wealth  which is not dependent on success of films unlike say a kapoor who has even closed down the one RK studio they had 

Kyra baat karte ho, given what his fans portray, I thought only SRK had the business acumen and forward thinking to open up a VFX studio and that he was a smart cookie who was the only one to think outside the box. Guess it's not only BW that tries to distort facts.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

By the way Sam spoke about how Fans and media abused her with gossips about alimony, pregnancy etc after she announced divorce!

It's not a one way drama, chaitanya gets a lot of hate too! He is always mocked and put down by Samantha fans because he is not as successful as her! They also blame him for having an affair! There were articles linking him to so many heroines after divorce!

Point to be noted: Chai wasn't linked with anyone before his marriage with Sam! There was a rumour about him and Anushka but that was because she was his yoga teacher and he introduced her to his father Nagarjuna who casted her in his movie Super!

Just because he doesn't complain, it doesn't mean his life is a bed of roses!

He seems like a nice guy 

Abhi we had same discussion in reddit where people believe ki his cheating rumors are correct kyonki he is the silent one aur Samantha is loud one 

In Bollywood circles wo to cheater ban gaya we know or we don't know because wo Samantha ko publically insult nahi karta 

Abhi when I think about it I think ye to acchi baat hai ki you are maintaining respect for relationship that you have shared

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcs17

I agree but this is a day and age when people with connections also get taken in by SM and keep creating noise so I would give some credit to anybody who maintains a balance, there are many in the south with (Prabhas, suriya etc) and without connections (Nayantara, Nani etc) who do it and I think it takes some level of zen to do that.

I also understand that Sam has to hustle because she had to claw her way to the top and this is her way to do it. she is ambitous and wants to  make it ( no judgement)

this in fact shows the incompatibility which may have cropped up.

I honestly am not trying to discredit his personality , we see a lot of rich airheads so credit where its due, though I genuinely feel a good personality is a bare minimum, just that it has become pretty rare these days. So that is there. 

I don't really follow interviews of actors anymore, so my observation was more in the line of how he definitely has more cushions in general given his background. If I'm not wrong both his mom and dad's sides are pretty powerful film families, right? Not just acting but also in the film business..

Edited by TheekThaak - 1 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Also makkhi ji, Vcs ji has come, aap unhi se report card le lo. While there are absolute chances ki I'm way off while determining Chay's star power but as Voldemort said, may be itna bhi 'galat idea' nahi hai mera. ðŸ˜›