Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiHY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

She has posted a lot of quotes, cryptic messages, and has a PR who generate news like "Samantha denied alimony of 200crs from Chaitanya", "Samantha was planned to have children", blah blah. From day1, she cashed in showing off her akkineni husband. Now this.

He always seems very private. Considering people's mentality to choose side with the one who calls victim first, he still has solid fans following. That's nice. But in many interviews with Sam, he was kind of rude and unfriendly imo...interviews like the "how well do you know your partner", samjam, many promotions of Majili. On the other side during majili promotions, she is all in-love, showing off love, and all that.. He sounded a lot like "I know her. She knows me. We are in that marriage zone, so it happened". Sounded honest!

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Samantha is pretty ambitious and she is a self made star. She hustles a lot which I love but she should definitely tone down her pr which can be very underhanded.

She has also maintained very good relationships with many of her co actors and directors. You can see that even post divorce she still has a lot of support within the industry.

Chay himself comes from 2 very rich and powerful families and both his grandfathers have given him a solid inheritance because he was the product of a divorce. I agree that he doesn't need to hustle or be very ambitious as he gets everything on a platter. However he has a very good image unlike his Dad and brother there was no controversy even before he dated Samantha. 

The general consensus is that he is quiet, reserved, works hard at his craft and is polite. Pretty much the same image as that of the Daggubattis and if you see in all his appearances it is the same and every one who works with him has the same response. Even Samantha has confirmed that is why she married him and said he was a family man kind of a guy.

The marriage helped both, no one can deny that Samantha was well cushioned and protected because of the families and both their net worth increased as a jodi and both used that.

It did look like a genuine friendship and love as both knew each other for a long time and had good relationships with their families and friends.

However people change their priorities change and relationships don't work out. That is life.

You have to give credit to Chay and his family though for maintaining a very dignified approach towards the whole matter. Rana(Chay cousin) and Samantha are still in touch , she called him in kwk and he lifted her phone and was quite warm. Some of them still follow each other.

I just wish she had toned down the pr. She was honest about her relationship in kwk that there was hurt and anger now and hopefully will get to a better place in the future. It was honest and dignified. Hope she continues to be like that else if she responds to reports or any pr it would be bad for her. It's been almost a year so people have stopped talking about it

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Somehow he comes across as more genuine because he maintained a dignified silence even when her pr was on the overdrive. Made him look more credible and like the better person. 

Never underestimate the importance of the proverb, "empty vessels make more noise". 

hasini009 thumbnail

leave all these aside, I felt very bad for Chennai Shopping mall. bechare kitna kharch kiya hoga to make ad films with these two. poora waste ho gaya.

Sam used to promote South India Shopping mall along with her ex FIL and devar.
Chai used to promote Chennai Shopping mall with Tamanna. 

Whenever I see hoardings of these ads, I was like “why don’t Chai join SI shopping mall, his whole family is there. or why don’t Sam come this side to promote Chennai Shopping mall with her hubby”. 

one day the miracle happened, sam jumped the fence and joined her hubby in promoting CSM. tab jaake mere khaleje ko thandak mili.🤣

but that was short lived though 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hasini009

leave all these aside, I felt very bad for Chennai Shopping mall. bechare kitna kharch kiya hoga to make ad films with these two. poora waste ho gaya.

Sam used to promote South India Shopping mall along with her ex FIL and devar.
Chai used to promote Chennai Shopping mall with Tamanna. 

Whenever I see hoardings of these ads, I was like “why don’t Chai join SI shopping mall, his whole family is there. or why don’t Sam come this side to promote Chennai Shopping mall with her hubby”. 

one day the miracle happened, sam jumped the fence and joined her hubby in promoting CSM. tab jaake mere khaleje ko thandak mili.🤣

but that was short lived though 

I feel bad for Kresha bajaj who painstakingly stitched chay Sam’s love story into her engagement saree …

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

I feel bad for Kresha bajaj who painstakingly stitched chay Sam’s love story into her engagement saree …

oh yes. the saree was so so beautiful.❤️

and I read that it was Chay’s mom’s saree. is it true?

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hasini009

oh yes. the saree was so so beautiful.❤️

and I read that it was Chay’s mom’s saree. is it true?

that was the kanjeevaram she wore for the traditional ceremony. sabyasachi as usual attached his hideous chamak-dhamak border to it. 

i always wonder when divorce happens do they take the saree back 

amrita singh also wore some pataudi hierloom lehenga or sharara, did sharmila take it back, did kareena get to wear it ?

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vcs17

that was the kanjeevaram she wore for the traditional ceremony. sabyasachi as usual attached his hideous chamak-dhamak border to it. 

i always wonder when divorce happens do they take the saree back 

amrita singh also wore some pataudi hierloom lehenga or sharara, did sharmila take it back, did kareena get to wear it ?

Yeh the kanjeevaram one was for the wedding 

She wore a cream / gold coloured one for their engagement where the entire border of the saree was hand stitched moments/photos from her and chays love story ….their first film, when he proposed , their first public appearance as a couple etc etc 
something so well intended must be such a bitter memory now …sigh 

https://youtu.be/4BOcrIoMyvc

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

Yeh the kanjeevaram one was for the wedding 

She wore a cream / gold coloured one for their engagement where the entire border of the saree was hand stitched moments/photos from her and chays love story ….their first film, when he proposed , their first public appearance as a couple etc etc 
something so well intended must be such a bitter memory now …sigh 

https://youtu.be/4BOcrIoMyvc

that  5 people in the design was Chay, Sam, Nag, Akhil and his ex fiancée at Akhil’s engagement  ceremony which was called off later